What symptoms are you experiencing? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 71 Old 10-21-2008, 06:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk Monk View Post
Oh yes, and THE CHILLS!!! I am so cold all the time. The nausea with the chills makes it feel like the flu.
Yes, yes, yes!! The chills mostly for me. When did the nausea start? I am 5 weeks tomorrow (by ovulation) and have it in passing waves right now. I can't recall when it really kicked in last time.

Oh but the chills. I hate them.
#62 of 71 Old 10-21-2008, 07:42 PM

I got nausea by about 5 1/2 weeks last time. This time, I haven't gotten too much yet (which kind of worries me a little), I also haven't been super hungry either.. just the pressure on my bladder, cramps, backache, and my sense of smell is crazy strong.

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#63 of 71 Old 10-21-2008, 07:49 PM

I'm new so I thought I would just jump right in . . . . Your story of your friend is my life right now. I can't do anything or keep anything down. It's horrible. I have 2 boys that are 4 and 5 and one due June 12th. My oldest I had really bad sickness with to, but not like this. I'm stuck laying down and doing nothing.
My husband did a lot of research and he found it might be because we "special ones" aren't getting enough b7 vitamins??? I started trying them today, and I feel the same so I dunno!! but if you hear of any solutions please let me know
#64 of 71 Old 10-22-2008, 01:32 PM

do NO symptoms couunt?
#65 of 71 Old 10-22-2008, 08:02 PM

My co-worker at WIC today said that for nausea she was told to eat potatoes (or chips) and drink lemonaide.

She said it really worked!

#66 of 71 Old 10-22-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimunklemama View Post
I am a little nauseous when I wake up but as long as I go downstairs and eat something straight away,I am fine.
I did fall asleep at 8.45 last night though!!
Man, I'd like to be in bed right now. Blech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk Monk View Post
Oh yes, and THE CHILLS!!! I am so cold all the time. The nausea with the chills makes it feel like the flu.

Yes, I am cold in the evening- kind of chills, and then I get hot. Like blazing hot. My palms are like fire. That's just wierd. :

Married to my best friend, expecting #1 6/09. Little angel came early- 4/10/09, 2lbs 5oz. Lilah Grace:
#67 of 71 Old 10-22-2008, 10:23 PM

I've been tired all day, and my memory is already going away!

#68 of 71 Old 10-23-2008, 05:30 PM

Man....about the only symptom I *don't* have is puking all day!

- supernose
- severe aversion to sugar. I even tried a little bit of dark chocolate with pb last night.....no go.
- soooooo tired
- sooooo hungry, but food is sounding less and less good.....but I'm still sooooo hungry!
- feeling "off" in my tummy. Not really nauseous....just upset.
- bb's hurt so bad!
- preggo brain has totally set in full force
- totally swollen! I had to break out the mat pants yesterday, and I'll be 5 weeks on Saturday!

Shannon & Paul...married since 2000. Parents to Alexander Paul Martin - 30 October, 2003 Grace Elizabeth Maile - 12 June, 2009
#69 of 71 Old 10-23-2008, 08:08 PM

today:

cramps
preggo brain
headaches
backache

#70 of 71 Old 10-24-2008, 03:16 PM

My boobs hurt so bad.

I cannot control my crying. If someone crosses me the wrong way, I just cry and cry and cannot stop. This is NOT going to be pretty. I teach 11th grade and I am usually VERY together and have tough skin. I mean, one HAS to be when your entire career is built around 80 17 year-olds all day. Aiiiieeee!

Mama to 2 little darling squooshy faces
#71 of 71 Old 10-24-2008, 03:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
pearl2, that reminds me of my first pregnancy how my mood changed... Although for me, it wasn't crying... I was more outgoing and obnoxious than normal! I was not afraid to say what was on my mind during pregnancy, and it almost got me into trouble at times. Normally, I'm a very shy and introverted person (IRL, not necessarily online ).

Symptoms update for me...

Nausea has ramped up a bit, but not throwing up (it's not really expected, as I never have in previous pregnancies, but you never know... this one could be different!). I'm feeling a little better today than I was yesterday. I'm glad I ate the quick bowl of Life cereal before running out the door this morning. I almost went out without eating anything except a finger full of peanut butter and a glass of chocolate milk!

Belly is pooching out and looking more and more pregnant.

I've had some round ligament pains the last couple days. I have to be careful when I roll and stretch in bed. Did that the wrong way the other night and owie!

I guess that's the extent of my symptoms... I'm not really that fatigued, although I am sleeping longer in the mornings. So I'm obviously needing more sleep than usual, but I haven't had to have a mid-day nap except last Saturday. I figure something major must have gone on that day, like maybe the heart starting to beat or something!

Mama to Tornado Boy (6/04), The Brute (11/06), and Mischief (05/09)... expecting in February '15

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page