This seems ridiculous - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 10-14-2008, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am shocked that I am only 7 weeks and I am already huge. My pants are tight this morning and I must go bra shopping immediately.

I do not understand how I could get so big so fast. I wanted to keep this quiet for a while, but it is going to be futile.
#2 of 14 Old 10-14-2008, 11:03 AM

I'm 6w1d and in the same boat. Even my size too big fat pants are too tight to wear. I'm in maternity already :/

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#3 of 14 Old 10-14-2008, 11:14 AM

well then you ladies need to start posting belly pics! looks like the june ddc will have one of the earliest belly pic threads, since a lot of us are starting to show long before the 2nd trimester (me included- i'll be 6w tomorrow and i look probably like i'm 3 or 4 months!)
#4 of 14 Old 10-14-2008, 11:21 AM

My tummy seems a bit bloated too (only 5 weeks), but not crazy big or anything. HOWEVER... my BB's are definitely a size bigger and are huge!!! I was already a 34DD, not suer what size I will need now (never been bigger than this). I might try a 36 DD as that should make the cup size bigger right??

I have always started showing early in my other two pregnancies, so I suspect it won't be much different this time around... I expect to be in maternity by 12 weeks... some of my pants were already snug as I have gained a few pound recently so they may not fit too long. I guess we shall see!!
#5 of 14 Old 10-14-2008, 12:06 PM

I am as big right now (at 5.5 weeks) as I was at 14-ish weeks with DS!! It is insane.. granted, I was teeny for the first 5 months with DS but still!! At least I just ordered some cute maternity clothes from Old Navy!!

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
#6 of 14 Old 10-14-2008, 12:07 PM

I wouldn't call it 'showing' so much as OMG bloat. Not sucking in, I look huge and pregnant. Sucking it in I see a definite bump where it's usually flat (it all sticks out, but usually in a flat way, now in a curvy way).

Maybe I'll do a belly pic after my ultrasound tomorrow.

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#7 of 14 Old 10-14-2008, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter

I seem to just have gotten large everywhere--not only is my pooch a lot poochier, and my breasts literally popped the button on my sweater earlier this week, but my thighs are, well...let's just say I am glad it isn't swim suit weather.
#8 of 14 Old 10-14-2008, 12:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I'm in maternity pants today at 5 weeks. I can still get into my regular jeans, but they just weren't comfortable. These cords from JCP are WONDERFUL.

Mama to Tornado Boy (6/04), The Brute (11/06), and Mischief (05/09)... expecting in February '15
#9 of 14 Old 10-14-2008, 05:09 PM

As I sit writing this, I'm in a maternity skirt and very big tshirt. It's all I have that's comfortable except for my yoga pants. Heh. I'm somewhere in Week 6.

Weary SuperMama superhero.gifto my  amazing neurodiverse 6 y.o. DD hearts.gif and to my on-the-go neurotypical 3 y.o. DS wild.gif

#10 of 14 Old 10-14-2008, 09:41 PM

Well, I myself am just a leeeetle impatient to start showing. Considering it's my first, I'm resigned to it being a while.

However, some of my stuff is a little tight. I think it's more bloating. Boo.

Married to my best friend, expecting #1 6/09. Little angel came early- 4/10/09, 2lbs 5oz. Lilah Grace:
#11 of 14 Old 10-14-2008, 11:58 PM

I feel a little bloated and my smallest pants are tight. I weight exactly the same though.

Melissa- mom to a boy 9/06 and a new boy 11/10 and married to my best friend 7/02
#12 of 14 Old 10-15-2008, 06:23 AM

I'm just bloated I think, not showing at all yet. I actually weigh a bit less than last week (I've been trying) but my clothes, especially my shirts, are tight. My boobs are HUGE already- 38F, and I don't want to get any larger : My baby bump isn't noticable until it gets out past my boobs- not for a loooong time
#13 of 14 Old 10-15-2008, 11:18 AM

I've heard after multiple births you start showing sooner. With my first one you couldn't even tell I was prego until 6 months and one morning I woke up and had a big ole belly. With my second one I was in maternity clothes byt the time I was 8 weeks along.

This time I think I'm 5 weeks not showing just yet but am pretty bloated and the bb's are definitley inflating... LOL
#14 of 14 Old 10-15-2008, 02:12 PM

I'm right there with you!

: Mom to a wonderful teen girl, a happy little boy and a cute baby girl

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page