no5no5
MiracleMama
Amy&4girls
#2 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 09:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to November! We made it through another month! :

I have been feeling horrible emotionally and physically. I am still terrified of losing this baby. I spent a good portion of yesterday just crying and trying to release some of those fears. In addition I have a terrible cold. I did not even get out of bed yesterday. I have another week before I see the midwife, and I am hoping we hear the heartbeat with the doppler.
#3 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 09:59 AM

Bliss, I am sorry to hear that you've been sick. Good for you for taking it easy. And thanks for starting the new thread.

I am also having a very hard time right now. I keep trying to feel my fundus, but of course it's too early. And even if it weren't, I don't think I'd be able to distinguish it from everything else in there. I actually used DH's stethoscope to listen for a heartbeat despite knowing that it is WAY too early for that. I would say I'm losing my mind, but it seems clear that I don't really have a mind to lose. :
#4 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 10:49 AM

Bliss, I am sorry you've been so sick. I know the feeling well, and I fear I'm heading there again. I can't believe how much the nausea has increased this weekend. It will end, and hopefully we'll all be feeling pretty good in another couple of months.

No5no5, the uncertainty would be my undoing! I admire your resolve to avoid the u/s and bloodwork. I had a completely non-intervention pregnancy last time and this time is SO different. I'm hoping that once I get out of the first trimester I'll feel comfortable with a midwife and have an uneventful pregnancy from there on out.

Of course, complicating all of that is the issue with my gall bladder. It's a ticking time bomb and I am unsure if I'll be able to avoid surgery. I only hope it can be delayed until the 2nd tri, but my RE seems to think I should go ahead with it now, if necessary. The thought of doing ANYTHING to risk this pregnancy, after ttc for so long, is impossible to grasp. It is going to be a long 6 weeks. . . .
#5 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 01:46 PM

this is definitely a tough few weeks for everyone I think!

Bliss, I'm sorry you've been feeling so sick.

I've been pretty ill this past week too - the nausea is still there, but now is combined w/ a heartburn if I have more than a very small amount at once so I've been choosing the hungry-queasiness over the full-heartburn since those seem to be my only two choices!

I went to a hockey practice yesterday and it was amazing how much more winded I get now. I was feeling a bit queasy too which I'm sure didn't help, but it was good to get some exercise besides just the biking and I do love skating. But I had to sit every other drill since I'd get queasy/dizzy if I didn't. I am debating whether to go today or not (its hard, since I have many friends on the team, so its a social thing as well) I know that when I am >12/13wks I'll not play and just cheer on but I haven't told folks yet that I'm pregnant so instead everyone is thinking I am sick or out of shape

I had a prenatal appt on Friday, and scheduled my 11wk u/s though its a bit later than I'd like and I might try to move it towards the beginning of that week. Its on a Friday, and I didn't think about this before but last time when I saw that I had a missed m/c I was able to schedule a D&C the next day, and this time I won't. I still think I'd try and go the natural route anyway, but I'd like the option of not waiting through a weekend w/ bad news. I'm going to call Monday and see if I can get it pushed earlier. Its an NT scan also, so of course I am nervous about those results. I know I am not high-risk for genetic issues but I am still worried about it. I guess I've been feeling old!

She was going to try and give the doppler a shot but after the pelvic exam she remembered how tipped my uterus is and said that there was basically now way we'd hear anything this early, which I had guessed. It might also be why I don't show at all - the uterus could grow a lot before even straightening out I guess. So all I have to go on is that I still feel crappy and queasy all the time and the chest has now annoyingly gone up a size as well, time to start wearing bras (ugh)

9wks today, so that's good!

mom to z (June 2009) and m (may 2011)

#6 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by no5no5 View Post
I am also having a very hard time right now. I keep trying to feel my fundus, but of course it's too early. And even if it weren't, I don't think I'd be able to distinguish it from everything else in there. I actually used DH's stethoscope to listen for a heartbeat despite knowing that it is WAY too early for that. I would say I'm losing my mind, but it seems clear that I don't really have a mind to lose. :
I can relate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltige View Post
Of course, complicating all of that is the issue with my gall bladder. It's a ticking time bomb and I am unsure if I'll be able to avoid surgery. I only hope it can be delayed until the 2nd tri, but my RE seems to think I should go ahead with it now, if necessary. The thought of doing ANYTHING to risk this pregnancy, after ttc for so long, is impossible to grasp. It is going to be a long 6 weeks. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafox View Post
I went to a hockey practice yesterday and it was amazing how much more winded I get now. I was feeling a bit queasy too which I'm sure didn't help, but it was good to get some exercise besides just the biking and I do love skating. But I had to sit every other drill since I'd get queasy/dizzy if I didn't. I am debating whether to go today or not (its hard, since I have many friends on the team, so its a social thing as well) I know that when I am >12/13wks I'll not play and just cheer on but I haven't told folks yet that I'm pregnant so instead everyone is thinking I am sick or out of shape
Sounds fun and exhausting.

Quote:
I had a prenatal appt on Friday, and scheduled my 11wk u/s though its a bit later than I'd like and I might try to move it towards the beginning of that week. Its on a Friday, and I didn't think about this before but last time when I saw that I had a missed m/c I was able to schedule a D&C the next day, and this time I won't. I still think I'd try and go the natural route anyway, but I'd like the option of not waiting through a weekend w/ bad news. I'm going to call Monday and see if I can get it pushed earlier. Its an NT scan also, so of course I am nervous about those results. I know I am not high-risk for genetic issues but I am still worried about it. I guess I've been feeling old!

She was going to try and give the doppler a shot but after the pelvic exam she remembered how tipped my uterus is and said that there was basically now way we'd hear anything this early, which I had guessed. It might also be why I don't show at all - the uterus could grow a lot before even straightening out I guess. So all I have to go on is that I still feel crappy and queasy all the time and the chest has now annoyingly gone up a size as well, time to start wearing bras (ugh)

9wks today, so that's good!
: Yay for 9 weeks!

I hope that your scan goes great!
#7 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmama View Post
8w today. Still feeling like crap.
Woohoo!

Welcome, MisaGoat! My DH think I'm more wiped this time than before, too. I really hope he's right and that it's for a good reason! Personally, I think it's best to wait until close to the end of the first tri for an appt. I think if I've got a HB at that point, we're almost certainly good to go. I think 11w1d is a good time for an appt.

Welcome, MiracleMama! Oh, the due dates. That would be rough for them to be so close.

no5no5 - I am so sorry you have to go to your appt alone. What are the odds of getting the HB via doppler at 9 weeks? I thought they were pretty low? Maybe I'm smoking something. Anyway, I realllllly hope you get a HB, just to make you feel better. Congrats on 9 weeks! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyMum View Post
Also, since we're heading onto 20 pages, what do others think of starting a PALS Part II thread to replace this one? Super-long threads can be a bit overwhelming...
I'm down with this.

Bliss, thanks for starting it! Sorry you're feeling so crappy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltige View Post
It is going to be a long 6 weeks. . . .

seafox - I can't believe you're still moving so much. I can't even drag myself out for a walk or run or bike ride right now! Eegg, the thought. Gag. I wonder if your people are onto you and that why they're letting you off the hook for some of the drills
#8 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 05:20 PM

So, how bad would your morning sickness have to be to consider meds? I'm getting close, and after waking up at 1:30 to barf water and spitting up blood, I'm even closer.

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#9 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 05:34 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrmoonbeam View Post
So, how bad would your morning sickness have to be to consider meds? I'm getting close, and after waking up at 1:30 to barf water and spitting up blood, I'm even closer.
Yeah, right about then I would be considering meds.
#10 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherh View Post
no5no5 - I am so sorry you have to go to your appt alone. What are the odds of getting the HB via doppler at 9 weeks? I thought they were pretty low? Maybe I'm smoking something. Anyway, I realllllly hope you get a HB, just to make you feel better. Congrats on 9 weeks! :
Thanks. I have no clue what the odds are. Some websites say you can usually hear it first about 8-10 weeks and others say 10-12 weeks. I think it depends on the way your uterus is positioned and how much lower belly you have. I am pretty thin...not as skinny as I was before DD, but still. So assuming my uterus isn't tipped back (and it moves around a bit) I think my odds are as good as anyone's at 9 weeks. We will see. I am actually feeling a bit fuller in the lower belly just maybe yesterday & today so that has me feeling slightly more hopeful. And then, of course, I think that I'm an idiot for getting my hopes up.

Quote:
Ugh. I will say that I threw up every 15 minutes or so when I was in labor with DD, and I never even considered meds. But obviously I wasn't faced with the prospect of it lasting weeks. I've never been there. You _are_ there, so you're the expert. If meds are what you want, get them, and don't let anyone make you feel bad about it.
#11 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 07:31 PM

Quote:
I was given something during my first pregnancy, but I think I was too far gone by then. I could not keep any pills down and I gave up. I was vomiting multiple times a day for about 8 weeks and lost 20ish pounds. Thinking back I wonder how and why I did that. This time, if I start feeling as bad, I will ask for the meds. I am ready to discuss it this week, actually. There is no shame if you need help. Nausea can be horrific, even if you are not vomiting. It seems that you are there already
#12 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 08:32 PM

Well, I'm currently barfing about 3 or 4 times a day, a few times in the middle of the night. It doesn't matter what I eat or how much I eat, and there seems to be no definitive pattern. I'm as likely to barf water as I am a cheeseburger (which I really want right now. And DH is being a jerk and not going to get me one). Plus, vomiting is coming with heartburn and stomach pain, and then the spitting blood thing.

I know it's not hyperemesis, but it seems excessive. I'm concerned that I'm barely eating/keeping any food down at all.

And I so want a cheeseburger and fries

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#13 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 10:21 PM

Ashley, I'm so sorry you are feeling so sick! Just to let you know, both a friend of mine and a cousin had great results using acupuncture for hyperemesis (sp) (after taking meds with their first two pgs). Good luck with your decision!

Me : living with and loving papa and the kids: Dd1 8/97 , dd2 8/04 and my sweet baby ds 5/09 : :
#14 of 269 Old 11-02-2008, 11:12 PM

Quote:
seafox - I can't believe you're still moving so much. I can't even drag myself out for a walk or run or bike ride right now! Eegg, the thought. Gag. I wonder if your people are onto you and that why they're letting you off the hook for some of the drills
I do think my coach was suspicious! He knows we were thinking of trying soon last year so I am sure he was wondering. He even said 'you gonna puke?' when I was sitting on the ice and I'm sure I looked a bit queasy but it was a good guess, I wasn't clutching my stomach or anything.

I used to move *so much more* is the thing - so it seems like I've slowed down a TON! I used to ride every day to work, but also play disc 3x a week, and then hockey 3x a week as well, and run on the weekends. I was a bit overactive, I admit, it was around 20 hours a week of activity. Now I am down to like 8-10. And I even drove to work one day this week! And I go SO SLOW.

One thing is weird, I have trouble sleeping at night sometimes and then I end up needing a nap in the afternoon. Its annoying - I like to sleep all in a row if I can, I guess. (not much of a napper) All week I would have been able to sleep for hours more in the AM, but this weekend I was just too awake bright and early. I think some of it might be hunger in the morning - the more I eat at night the longer I seem to sleep? But its a fine line since I now easily get heartburn if I eat too much at night. Argh! I need to find a place at work to crash out is what I'm getting at

I guess I'm lucky that I'm just queasy and not actually tossing it! Ashley that sounds like it totally sucks. I've heard that some meds do work - Zofran, I want to say? I forget the name.

mom to z (June 2009) and m (may 2011)

#15 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 12:54 AM

Happy November everyone!! : We made it another month! :

Bliss - try to think positive thoughts, to keep your thoughts focuses in a positive frame of mind. I know it is next to impossible sometimes, but we are all rooting for you too

In Canada we have a drug for morning sickness Diclectin that has been thoroughly tested for safety. M took it for 2 weeks (starting around week 6) when things were really bad for her. Is Diclectin available in the US?

Seafox - your coach sounds like my trainer? "Are you gonna puke? No, then get back on the treadmill" Sometimes I want to learn how to puke on demand so I can puke on his foot

Well tomorrow is the start of Week 10 for us!!! That makes me feel really optimistic! We go for another u/s on Friday morning. On the weekend there is a Baby and Toddler Show going on, so I think we will go to check out the baby gear. There are going to be a lot of independent, smaller stores, so hopefully we can find some of the things we are looking at. We want to get the co-sleeper that attaches to the bed, we have a queen size bed so we are looking to side car the baby.

M is doing much better, she is not nearly as sick. I am worried what is going to happen when she stops taking her progesterone shots. I am sure everything will be fine, but it's just something that nags me a bit.
#16 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 02:01 AM

I know that eating sugar makes me want to puke and wears me out when I'm pg. Yet, every day I'm eating chocolate in order to feel sick to reassure myself that I'm still pg. INSANE!

Me : living with and loving papa and the kids: Dd1 8/97 , dd2 8/04 and my sweet baby ds 5/09 : :
#17 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 05:35 AM

Hi I just wanted to chime in to make a correction: though I did post on the "Pregnant after IF" thread, we didn't do IF.
#18 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 11:58 AM

Hi Alison: not sure what you mean by "didn't do IF". Didn't experience infertility? Didn't do treatment? Just confused by your phrasing (though totally not a big deal)

As for me, last night I had a spot. Sorta. It was blood tinged (pink-red) mucus, a VERY small amount, which of course set off a full blown panic attack. Really, can you blame me? But, about 20 minutes after I had the spot I barfed, and i have no cramps, and I got up 3 times to pee last night, and all bleeding has stopped. Pretty sure I'm fine, and not calling the doctor. I've already had 2 great ultrasounds so I'm sure it's all good.

Still scary though.

#19 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoninparis View Post
Hi I just wanted to chime in to make a correction: though I did post on the "Pregnant after IF" thread, we didn't do IF.
I think IF just stands for "infertility", not IVF.

Mara, mama to two boys born 05/2009 and 04/2011, after four miscarriages. 

Also: chicken3.gif  dog2.gif

#20 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 12:05 PM

Oops I thought it meant IVF but in any case we didn't experience infertility. Sorry to have butted in!

Ashley, I had a pinkish-tannish spot during my first pregnancy and totally freaked out. Turned out it was normal and baby came out fine. I read somewhere else that it's possible to lose a bit of the mucus plug (which is supposedly whitish-pink) without any consequence, so maybe that's what it was.
#21 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 01:38 PM

Sounds like many of us are in the boat. I keep having feelings that I will ended up no heartbeat, but pregnancy keeps going, and I will not find out until later on. As much as I would love to see my doctor now, I know there is nothing that can be done. So, I am enjoying my pregnancy, and having faith that the Lord will give me a healthy baby in June.... Few more weeks, and I can hear the heartbeat on the doppler....

Janet ~ Wife to Bryon (Ret. USN), Mama to Korbyn(12)homebirth.jpg, Koltyn (7)homebirth.jpgribboncesarean.gif, and Kashlynn (6/23/09)vbac.gif Our long awaited little girl!! ... a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised (proverbs 31:30)

#22 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 01:58 PM

i had an us today. The news is not great. I should be over 6weeks. ALl she was able to find was a sac, no embryo, nothing.
So now I have to wait and see.
It could be a blighted ovum. She drew blood to check my levels and will do another on Wed. If my numbers don't increase, there's little chance that there is a baby in there. If they do increase, I go back for another u/s in 7-10 days.
I just don't know how i am going to make it until Thursday when we find out the blood test results, I really don't. I have a really bad feeling about this but all we can do at this point is wait.

Tanya - Lucky wife to dh & Mommy to dd M (5/02) ds1 C (9/05) ds2 A (1/10) &
#23 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfullyLoving View Post
Yeah, right about then I would be considering meds.
Yeah, I agree. If I were puking that many times every day - and especially at night, I would definitely at least consider it.

Quote:
And then, of course, I think that I'm an idiot for getting my hopes up.
I keep thinking the same thing! About myself... you know.

sunflwrmoonbeam, I am so sorry you're feeling so awful and the darned husband won't bring you a cheeseburger! What's his hold up? If you're barfing either way, why not eat something that at least sounds good? Even if the food doesn't stay down, you'll get *some* nutrients in. Are you losing weight, too? For me, that would be an even bigger indicator that drugs might be worth considering. Also, I would think the spot could just be an angry cervix from all the puking... who knows. Lots of and I hope you feel better soon!

Quote:
One thing is weird, I have trouble sleeping at night sometimes and then I end up needing a nap in the afternoon. Its annoying - I like to sleep all in a row if I can, I guess. (not much of a napper) All week I would have been able to sleep for hours more in the AM, but this weekend I was just too awake bright and early. I think some of it might be hunger in the morning - the more I eat at night the longer I seem to sleep?
Maybe you could eat a little something right before bed (I'm fond of 1/2 a bagel or a yogurt) then keep a snack by the bed? If I do that, I can sleep past the initial hunger. If I go down to the kitchen for a snack, it's all over and I can't sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critty View Post
Seafox - your coach sounds like my trainer? "Are you gonna puke? No, then get back on the treadmill" Sometimes I want to learn how to puke on demand so I can puke on his foot

Well tomorrow is the start of Week 10 for us!!!
That made me laugh! Yeah for going on 10 weeks!

Quote:
I know that eating sugar makes me want to puke and wears me out when I'm pg. Yet, every day I'm eating chocolate in order to feel sick to reassure myself that I'm still pg. INSANE!
I thought the definition of insane was doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? So, nope, you're not insane. Just pg
#24 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiracleMama View Post
i had an us today. The news is not great. I should be over 6weeks. ALl she was able to find was a sac, no embryo, nothing.
It could be a blighted ovum. She drew blood to check my levels and will do another on Wed. If my numbers don't increase, there's little chance that there is a baby in there. If they do increase, I go back for another u/s in 7-10 days.
I just don't know how i am going to make it until Thursday when we find out the blood test results, I really don't. I have a really bad feeling about this but all we can do at this point is wait.

Is there any chance at all your dates are off? That could absolutely explain seeing only a sac. I'm sorry you have to wait so long for the bloodwork results. I've had mine same-day. The wait would be impossible for me as well.

Lots of sticky baby vibes coming your way. Hang in there, mama!
#25 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 02:08 PM

MiracleMama - I've been there. Thinking all the positive thoughts I can for you. The waiting is so hard. Did they do a transvaginal u/s - that would show more than a transabdominal.
#26 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Well, I'm currently barfing about 3 or 4 times a day, a few times in the middle of the night. It doesn't matter what I eat or how much I eat, and there seems to be no definitive pattern. I'm as likely to barf water as I am a cheeseburger (which I really want right now. And DH is being a jerk and not going to get me one). Plus, vomiting is coming with heartburn and stomach pain, and then the spitting blood thing.

I know it's not hyperemesis, but it seems excessive. I'm concerned that I'm barely eating/keeping any food down at all.

And I so want a cheeseburger and fries
I hope you got your cheeseburger, and it stayed down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critty View Post
Bliss - try to think positive thoughts, to keep your thoughts focuses in a positive frame of mind. I know it is next to impossible sometimes, but we are all rooting for you too

Well tomorrow is the start of Week 10 for us!!! That makes me feel really optimistic! We go for another u/s on Friday morning. On the weekend there is a Baby and Toddler Show going on, so I think we will go to check out the baby gear. There are going to be a lot of independent, smaller stores, so hopefully we can find some of the things we are looking at. We want to get the co-sleeper that attaches to the bed, we have a queen size bed so we are looking to side car the baby.

M is doing much better, she is not nearly as sick. I am worried what is going to happen when she stops taking her progesterone shots. I am sure everything will be fine, but it's just something that nags me a bit.
Thanks! : It is so hard sometimes.

Yay for week 10! : Glad M is feeling better...cannot wait to hear the update on Friday.

Quote:
If I had something that worked consistently like that I would probably do it too.

Quote:
Quote:
Oops I thought it meant IVF but in any case we didn't experience infertility. Sorry to have butted in!
I removed the infertility from your name.

Quote:
As for me, last night I had a spot. Sorta. It was blood tinged (pink-red) mucus, a VERY small amount, which of course set off a full blown panic attack. Really, can you blame me? But, about 20 minutes after I had the spot I barfed, and i have no cramps, and I got up 3 times to pee last night, and all bleeding has stopped. Pretty sure I'm fine, and not calling the doctor. I've already had 2 great ultrasounds so I'm sure it's all good.

Still scary though.
I understand. I had a little bit of brown tinged cm that had me panicked. The dr at the ultrasound even told me to expect a little bit because I had some free floating blood in my uterus from implantation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwgrlup View Post
Sounds like many of us are in the boat. I keep having feelings that I will ended up no heartbeat, but pregnancy keeps going, and I will not find out until later on. As much as I would love to see my doctor now, I know there is nothing that can be done. So, I am enjoying my pregnancy, and having faith that the Lord will give me a healthy baby in June.... Few more weeks, and I can hear the heartbeat on the doppler....
That is a great outlook to have.

me: Still paranoid. We go to the see the cnm on next Tuesday, and I am very hopeful we will hear the heartbeat with the doppler. If not, I will probably schedule another ultrasound for that week. I was looking up the rates of missed miscarriages, and all I could find is that it was about 1% of miscarriages. That makes me feel confident that it is very unlikely that the baby died and my body would not give me any signs.

Today I am feeling awful, so that is a good sign. I woke up with horrible nausea in the middle of the night. Today I have diarrhea, and I feel awful.

MiracleMama, I did not see your post until after I posted. Hoping the very best for you! You are in my thoughts.
#27 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiracleMama View Post
I'm so sorry. 6 weeks is too early to be sure, though, especially if you haven't done a beta yet or are at all unsure about when you ovulated. I will : for your betas to be nice & low (to explain the ultrasound) and going up fast.
#28 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 02:21 PM

I am barely nauseous at all. And I noticed last night that (I think) I am peeing less. DH & I got into a huge fight about it. His opinion was that I was being obsessive & psychotic (don't worry, he didn't say that out loud) and my opinion was that he should be able to pretend that he doesn't notice that I am being obsessive & psychotic and have some empathy for his crazy pregnant wife. My poor DH.

Seriously, though, I am back in deep. I feel totally positive that there will be no heartbeat tomorrow. I am worried that the OB will convince me to have an ultrasound...it's easy enough to be firm when all it takes to not get an ultrasound is to go about my daily business without calling & scheduling one. Not getting an ultrasound when an OB is right there telling me I'm an idiot for not getting one is something altogether different. Maybe it would be worth it to put me out of my misery. But seriously, I can't have an ultrasound without DH there. There is no way I will be able to drive home after that.
#29 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 02:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I am barely nauseous at all. And I noticed last night that (I think) I am peeing less. DH & I got into a huge fight about it. His opinion was that I was being obsessive & psychotic (don't worry, he didn't say that out loud) and my opinion was that he should be able to pretend that he doesn't notice that I am being obsessive & psychotic and have some empathy for his crazy pregnant wife. My poor DH.

Seriously, though, I am back in deep. I feel totally positive that there will be no heartbeat tomorrow. I am worried that the OB will convince me to have an ultrasound...it's easy enough to be firm when all it takes to not get an ultrasound is to go about my daily business without calling & scheduling one. Not getting an ultrasound when an OB is right there telling me I'm an idiot for not getting one is something altogether different. Maybe it would be worth it to put me out of my misery. But seriously, I can't have an ultrasound without DH there. There is no way I will be able to drive home after that.
You are in my thoughts!
#30 of 269 Old 11-03-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:

I've had no increase in peeing at all. The nausea comes in waves. It's just impossible to know the viability of a pregnancy based on symptoms alone.

You are in my thoughts. I hope your visit goes well tomorrow and you do what you need to do to resolve the uncertainty. Is there any way your DH could manage to be at the visit with you?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page