Chat Thread! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-03-2008, 02:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to the new thread! Everyone is welcome to come and chat about anything and everything. How are you feeling? What is going on in your life? How are you emotionally? Or, anything else you are thinking about. Please join in with us and let's get to know one another!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2008, 02:41 PM

Hey everyone... it has been a rough weekend. DH left for his deployment so DS has been all our of sorts. We have just been trying to settle into a new routine. We did get to talk to him online yesterday so that was nice!! Today we have a bunch of errands to run, that I keep putting off but really need to just do!! We have our first u/s on the 7th so I am looking forward to that!!!

Anyone have any good meal ideas for one? I am so bad at cooking/eating healthy when DH isn't here....

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
Old 11-03-2008, 02:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chely7425 View Post
Hey everyone... it has been a rough weekend. DH left for his deployment so DS has been all our of sorts. We have just been trying to settle into a new routine. We did get to talk to him online yesterday so that was nice!! Today we have a bunch of errands to run, that I keep putting off but really need to just do!! We have our first u/s on the 7th so I am looking forward to that!!!

Anyone have any good meal ideas for one? I am so bad at cooking/eating healthy when DH isn't here....
I hope things settle down soon.

Good luck with your u/s.

Can you make meals that you would normally make and cut them up and freeze them into single size portions?
Old 11-03-2008, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfullyLoving View Post
I hope things settle down soon.

Good luck with your u/s.

Can you make meals that you would normally make and cut them up and freeze them into single size portions?
Don't really have much freezer space but I suppose I could do something along those lines... Too bad I can't have a personal chef for the time DH is gone!!

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
Old 11-03-2008, 02:47 PM

Quote:

DH has worked in the film industry for 12 years (not so much anymore because of the economy ) but he would leave for 5 weeks at a time to go work on a movie. It was so hard. I can't imagine having him gone for months at a time.

Cooking for one.. I just make what I would normally make, and have leftovers. The leftovers are nice since you won't have to cook every night... just heat and eat.

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

Old 11-03-2008, 02:49 PM

*waves*

Just relaxing today and tomorrow. Sono and appt on Wednesday. I want to make sure this kiddo is alright. I loathe not knowing.

Jenn - Mom, Photographer, Barista 

Old 11-03-2008, 02:56 PM

I also have a u/s this Friday. I can't wait! I should see a HB and then I can relax.

I've been feeling rather sick the last couple days, and lots of things sound so unappealing and make me kind of sick thinking about them... that's a good sign that things are going OK... just kind of hard to deal with.

I am overloaded with homework, and it's not things that I can do at home. I actually have to leave my house. I have to find a speech to write a critique on (I have to GO to see a speech), and I can't find one anywhere. I also have to go to a photography gallery and write a paper on the photographs. Plus write a speech and study for a quiz :

I have just one more month of this semester.. I can't wait for it to be over with. Next semester I am taking less classes (and I regret not dropping one of them when I had the chance)!

Old 11-03-2008, 02:58 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Had a really busy weekend, but am chilling today. Of course, today, the m/s seems to be hitting (I *am* around 8 weeks, afterall ). Haven't thrown up yet (never have in previous pregnancies, but I know that could change!), but I have come close a few times this morning.

And it doesn't help that I am starting to come down with a cold. Need to make some astragalus capsules (I have the powdered herb, but haven't put it in capsules yet), as that usually takes care of colds for me if I take it early enough, and right now I'm still early enough for it to work.

Yesterday, I had hot flashes off and on all day. Drove me crazy! I've never had those in previous pregnancies either.

Mama to Tornado Boy (6/04), The Brute (11/06), and Mischief (05/09)... expecting in February '15
Old 11-03-2008, 07:00 PM

Rachel~ Sorry your DH has been deployed... I am sure that is hard. As for meals, not a lot of great ideas here (I hate to cook normally). LOL!! Good luck with your U/S- That will be SO exciting!!

Lizzy~ Yeah for your U/S this Friday!! I had one at my last appointment and it was so wonderful to see that little beating heart! Sorry about all the school work - doesn't sound like much fun at all!!

Jenn~ Looks like a lot of us are getting U/S this week - Good Luck!! I am still waiting on that chicken and dumpling recipe! LOL!!

Bliss~ I wish I knew how to cook/freeze things. I would think if I did that it would be freezer burnt, etc. I need to research this... maybe I can try this next year before the baby comes. I really just don't enjoy cooking which is the big issue!

Vera~ I am right there with you!! I have come down with a cold too... am sneezing like crazy, with sinus stuff. I need to figure out what I can take to try and kick this before it gets too bad!! As for the MS... yeah that sucks! I am taking Zofran so that is helping to keep my MS at boy most of the time. I still don't feel great, but I can function which is good. This morning I was getting ready for work and all of the sudden gagged. I gagged a few times, never actually threw up though. YUK!!

I don't know about you ladies, but I have been SOOOO tired!! I may have even posted this on the other thread. I literally could lay around all day/night... in fact I did do that over the weekend. I really want to stay home from work for the next month... too bad that isn't an option. LOL!!

Does anyone still sometimes find it hard to believe that you are actually pregnant? I mean, I know that I am... have all the symptoms, but sometimes it still doesn't really seem real. To think I have a baby growing... all 1/2" of it is amazing!! It's even got hands/feet now - WOW!!

I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday afternoon. I suspect he will do an U/S to check on this little JuneBug (at least I am hoping so). I am really looking forward to see him/her this week... really time is flying by in a way, but on the other hand going slow if that makes any sense!

Has anyone here not BF your prior babies? I didn't BF with my daughter - too young to really know better I guess. With my DS, I really wanted to do it and knew it would be best for him, but couldn't get passed the whole issue of actually doing it (felt embarrassed I guess). I am positive that I will BF this time around... I am a little scared about dealing with other people though. My family will be supportive, but I think my DH's family might not be as supportive. I also still have a modesty issue... It freaks me out to have visitor's in the hospital or at home when I am trying to establish a BF'g relationship. I am definitely not one that would just whip out my bb with people sitting there (at least not yet). Not sure how to handle visitor's when the time comes. I know that sounds petty, but to me it's a huge issue. Has anyone ever felt this way? How do you overcome it? I kind of wish that nobody would visit after the baby comes... is this bad? I mean, they can come once we are home and settled in, but I really don't care to have people at the hospital. I had so many people in my room after my DS was born that it totally stressed me out. Not to mention everyone passing my newborn baby around. I mean, I don't mind people holding my baby, but I definitely didn't like people passing him around over the hard floor, with me not having control. I better stop now or I may write a book. LOL!!
Old 11-03-2008, 07:25 PM

I have been BF-ing for almost 7 months and I still am not comfortable just whipping out a boobie!! When people would come and visit I would just go in the bedroom to BF, and we didn't have too many visitors in the hospital. When we did have visitors, if the baby started fussing DH would just say something along the lines of "well, I am glad you guys got to come, but I think baby/mommy is hungry/tired/whatever so we will call when we get home for a longer visit!"

Old 11-03-2008, 07:33 PM - Thread Starter

chely7425, I would LOVE to hire a personal chef.

willowsmom, I hope you had a quiet, easy day.

LizzyQ, Sorry about the semester being so overwhelming. It sounds tough. Good luck at the U/S!

boscopup, I hope you feel better quickly. I am still getting over a cold.

fantesia28, I am exhausted too. Yesterday I was completely worn out from showering. Good luck at your appt on Thursday!

I really think you should follow your instinct and limit your hospital guests. I think you should make your nursing relationship a top priority (if that is what you want to do), and limit your guests until you feel comfortable.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:34 PM

Fan, the first thing I'd recommend to you is to get to a local LLL meeting. Being around nursing moms will probably help your comfort level immensely! You can also learn so much about possible issues that are common to have, so you know what to do before you have that issue. I think going to LLL *while pregnant* is just a really really really good idea.

Second, when people come to visit, if you feel like you need privacy, just go to another room to nurse. That's ok! Do what YOU feel comfortable with. Obviously you can't do that at the hospital, but maybe don't tell people the baby is born until after you get home, if you think visitors will be too much of an issue? Or you could always shoo people out of the room when baby gets hungry, and close the door. Getting bf'ing established is more important than other people seeing the baby in the first 48 hours.

I think as you get bf'ing established, you will become more confident about nursing in front of other people. You just have to go out and do it! I know nursing in public was scary for me at first, and now it's not a big deal. I don't show boob when I nurse, but I do nurse whereever I am that I need to nurse, and I do it modestly. A nursing top can really help with the modesty issue, or a nursing cami is good too. I think most of us are mostly uncomfortable about showing off the belly!

And if you feel like you can't comfortably nurse in front of someone, it's not horrible to go off to the bedroom and nurse in private, if that's what makes YOU more comfortable. That's what I would sometimes do in the early days when it might take a while to latch on and I needed to be baring all so I could get the baby started. Once you've been nursing a few weeks, it gets so much easier though. In some situations, I'll throw a light blanket over myself (although in June, I probably won't do that so much... I plan on using nursing camis a lot this time around!). Just don't feel like you have to hide yourself from the world. Most people won't even notice the nursing baby, and those who do are often nursing moms themselves. One time, we were at a winter festival at a really small town. It was FREEZING, and I needed to nurse my son, so I went into the courthouse that was open, but I couldn't find a chair anywhere! So I went into the bathroom (I normally do NOT nurse in bathrooms), and they had a chair in the sink area, which was separate from the toilet area (kind of like 2 rooms really), so I sat in the chair and nursed. The town was packed with people that day, so there were streams of women coming in to use the bathroom. I go so many comments of "I nursed my son until he was 3 years old!" and "Good for you nursing... that's the best thing for them!". I just felt really good! And this was a small southern ruralish town - not exactly the capital of crunch land.

Mama to Tornado Boy (6/04), The Brute (11/06), and Mischief (05/09)... expecting in February '15
Old 11-03-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyQ View Post

Cooking for one.. I just make what I would normally make, and have leftovers. The leftovers are nice since you won't have to cook every night... just heat and eat.
I'm bad at cooking for one, too. My DH was working nights for a few motnhs and I was so bad about cooking for myself (and the little bit Rachael eats). Maybe you can just halve whatever you normally cook, or like Lizzy said, just have leftovers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantesia28 View Post

I don't know about you ladies, but I have been SOOOO tired!! I may have even posted this on the other thread. I literally could lay around all day/night... in fact I did do that over the weekend. I really want to stay home from work for the next month... too bad that isn't an option. LOL!!

Does anyone still sometimes find it hard to believe that you are actually pregnant? I mean, I know that I am... have all the symptoms, but sometimes it still doesn't really seem real. To think I have a baby growing... all 1/2" of it is amazing!! It's even got hands/feet now - WOW!!

Has anyone here not BF your prior babies? I didn't BF with my daughter - too young to really know better I guess. With my DS, I really wanted to do it and knew it would be best for him, but couldn't get passed the whole issue of actually doing it (felt embarrassed I guess). I am positive that I will BF this time around... I am a little scared about dealing with other people though. My family will be supportive, but I think my DH's family might not be as supportive. I also still have a modesty issue... It freaks me out to have visitor's in the hospital or at home when I am trying to establish a BF'g relationship. I am definitely not one that would just whip out my bb with people sitting there (at least not yet). Not sure how to handle visitor's when the time comes. I know that sounds petty, but to me it's a huge issue. Has anyone ever felt this way? How do you overcome it? I kind of wish that nobody would visit after the baby comes... is this bad? I mean, they can come once we are home and settled in, but I really don't care to have people at the hospital. I had so many people in my room after my DS was born that it totally stressed me out. Not to mention everyone passing my newborn baby around. I mean, I don't mind people holding my baby, but I definitely didn't like people passing him around over the hard floor, with me not having control. I better stop now or I may write a book. LOL!!
Just try to surround yourself with people who support breastfeeding. I was very modest at first. Make sure you know the name of a LC or attend LLL meetings ahead of time. Also just know you will hear a lot of bad advice about breastfeeding (usually from people who never did it but think they know everything). I was very modest at first. In the hospital it seemed like everytime I got her latched on, they would walk in with my meal. Now I don't care. It's natural, and it's best for my baby so if anybody has a problem too bad.

Quote:
I have been BF-ing for almost 7 months and I still am not comfortable just whipping out a boobie!! When people would come and visit I would just go in the bedroom to BF, and we didn't have too many visitors in the hospital. When we did have visitors, if the baby started fussing DH would just say something along the lines of "well, I am glad you guys got to come, but I think baby/mommy is hungry/tired/whatever so we will call when we get home for a longer visit!"
I used to go into another room at first, but that led to spending WAY too much time alone! I remember being at Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations and spending the entire time in a back bedroom.

Erin~ Mommy to 3 curly-headed children and expecting #4 in December. ***4***8***12**16***20***24***28***32***36***40**
Old 11-03-2008, 08:25 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelsMommy View Post
I used to go into another room at first, but that led to spending WAY too much time alone! I remember being at Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations and spending the entire time in a back bedroom.
I felt this way too. When ds was 5 days old we had people over, and we spent almost the whole time upstairs. I was so lonely, had to eat cold food, and missed being with everyone. I vowed to never lock myself away again. After that I just nursed wherever whenever, and after a few times I got more confident and comfortable.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:31 AM

If you don't like cooking I would make meals you really like that would reheat easily. That way you cook less and have food ready to heat up. Maybe lasagna and a big salad or something along those lines.

I am busy with school. I have less than 3 weeks of class left so all the projects and tests are due. I had a presentation today and another for tomorrow (which I need to work on still). Then I start with a preceptor for a few weeks, take my final and GRADUATE! I am really busy but so excited that it is almost over. I am a little stressed because I don't know who my preceptor will be and what the schedule will be. I need to know if I need to arrange childcare. So some advance notice would be nice but I don't think it will happen.

I have my first appointment next week.

Melissa- mom to a boy 9/06 and a new boy 11/10 and married to my best friend 7/02
Old 11-04-2008, 01:46 AM

Monday is almost over. Yay!

So just have to get through tomorrow and then I get my sonogram Wednesday morning.
Want. This. Baby.

I'm feeling blech right now. Achy, tired, want to go in a cool dark room and veg.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaGoat View Post

I am busy with school. I have less than 3 weeks of class left so all the projects and tests are due. I had a presentation today and another for tomorrow (which I need to work on still). Then I start with a preceptor for a few weeks, take my final and GRADUATE! I am really busy but so excited that it is almost over. I am a little stressed because I don't know who my preceptor will be and what the schedule will be. I need to know if I need to arrange childcare. So some advance notice would be nice but I don't think it will happen.
yay! : That is so exciting! Good Job Mama!

I am years away from getting my BA degree.. it seams so far away.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:54 AM

I have not been posting much yet. i was not sure where to jump in. so here i go!

I have 4 kids. I got and still get lots of comments about WOW you have 4 kids. It is so annoying. I have not told too many people about this baby yet. I am trying to avoid any comments. I guees it will come though.

We are all so excited. We have been thowing around baby names and contemplating the gender and how life will be with another baby.

I am planning a homebirth!! YAY!! DH agreed after just a little bit of convincing. I am so excited. So is dh. We have been talking about what we are picturing and how we will do this and that. I am making the call today to the midwife that was recommended to me. This is all so exciting!!!!!

nurse, mama, doula-in-training to J-14, J-13, S-7, S-4, and P-2(born at home)
Old 11-04-2008, 01:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaGoat View Post
Yay! Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowsmom View Post
Monday is almost over. Yay!

So just have to get through tomorrow and then I get my sonogram Wednesday morning.
Want. This. Baby.

I'm feeling blech right now. Achy, tired, want to go in a cool dark room and veg.
Only one more day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhippimama View Post
I have not been posting much yet. i was not sure where to jump in. so here i go!

I have 4 kids. I got and still get lots of comments about WOW you have 4 kids. It is so annoying. I have not told too many people about this baby yet. I am trying to avoid any comments. I guees it will come though.

We are all so excited. We have been thowing around baby names and contemplating the gender and how life will be with another baby.

I am planning a homebirth!! YAY!! DH agreed after just a little bit of convincing. I am so excited. So is dh. We have been talking about what we are picturing and how we will do this and that. I am making the call today to the midwife that was recommended to me. This is all so exciting!!!!!
Welcome and Congratulations!

me: Still feeling awful. I got up and got ready to go vote, but I could not get out of bed after my shower. I wish that I did an absentee ballot because I do not want to get out of bed. I am going to go when dh gets home.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:07 PM

I was going to vote today... but we went and voted last Thursday while we were out.

Today... one more day til tomorrow. *scratches head*.. duh... lol

I'm feeling alright today. Sitting here enjoying the silence for a bit. I need to do laundry today... So... I'll be resting in between that.

I wish my face would quit breaking out. I'm 30 for pete's sake...We can stop this now. lol
I'd like some coffee and a bagel... or...like...50 bagels. lol

Old 11-04-2008, 02:36 PM

Quote:
That was such a great way for DH to handle that, and to give you the privacy that you need.

I want to BF if possible, but I also just don't think I'm one of those "whip out a boob kind of girls." And that's okay. Regardless of my comfort level, I would never, EVER stand for someone to criticize me for bfing my kids- but I really do believe that being tactful is the correct choice. If I'm not comfortable whipping it out, then I go somewhere else. I also wouldn't just whip it out (even if I were comfortable) if I were in a situation that would bring undue attention or discomfort to someone else. Being mindful of the circumstances and considerate of others would help me to feel more comfortable in the nursing/bonding environment- I think it will help me to relax and just focus on my sweet babe.

I know the BF debate is heated, and please, no snarking- I just think that we should take care of our babies as we feel comfortable BUT be mindful of those around us too. It's so hard to believe that there are still people who thing bfing is abnormal or bad.....

weird, huh?

And I'm really happy that you have such a supportive husband. He sounds like a wonderful man.

Married to my best friend, expecting #1 6/09. Little angel came early- 4/10/09, 2lbs 5oz. Lilah Grace:
Old 11-04-2008, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiclady View Post
That was such a great way for DH to handle that, and to give you the privacy that you need.

I want to BF if possible, but I also just don't think I'm one of those "whip out a boob kind of girls." And that's okay. Regardless of my comfort level, I would never, EVER stand for someone to criticize me for bfing my kids- but I really do believe that being tactful is the correct choice. If I'm not comfortable whipping it out, then I go somewhere else. I also wouldn't just whip it out (even if I were comfortable) if I were in a situation that would bring undue attention or discomfort to someone else. Being mindful of the circumstances and considerate of others would help me to feel more comfortable in the nursing/bonding environment- I think it will help me to relax and just focus on my sweet babe.

I know the BF debate is heated, and please, no snarking- I just think that we should take care of our babies as we feel comfortable BUT be mindful of those around us too. It's so hard to believe that there are still people who thing bfing is abnormal or bad.....

weird, huh?

And I'm really happy that you have such a supportive husband. He sounds like a wonderful man.
He is pretty great Now if he could just learn to put his clothes IN he hamper and not right next to it...

I totally agree with you on the BF-ing thing though!! You have to do what is right for you and your baby!!

Old 11-04-2008, 05:57 PM

Hi ladies! Wow... I leave to come back to find lots of great advice on BF'g. THANK YOU!! I know this is what I will do, just not sure how long I will continue as I will be going back to work 12 weeks after the baby is born. I am going to try to pump, but if it gets too hard to manage I will be open to looking at other options. I think I have already picked out my pump though... I want the Lansinohl double electric pump. It really has great reviews and the price is so much better than the medela pumps.

Nothing new here really... still constipated. LOL!! I have been adding kiwi to my diet as I read this can sometimes have a laxative effect - no such luck here! It's good to eat though!

Still feeling antsy this week about the baby being okay... I really don't know where this is coming from though. Then silly me goes to find my cervix and feel that it seems kind of opened??? I don't think it really is, maybe this is just from having two kids, but it doesn't help my worry!!! In my heart I feel that everything is okay, but a small part of me keeps worrying. Maybe it's because since being here on the boards I see so many losses... it makes me feel like it happens very frequently. I have no reason to suspect anything is wrong... I feel pregnant, am tired, sick, and we saw a beautiful heartbeat a couple of weeks ago. I have another doctor's appt. Thursday and I am pretty sure he will do another U/S. I have to say that I think I am more anxious for this appt. than prior appts. Maybe it's because I just want to see for myself that my little bean is still growing. I have also felt a little crampy, but this could be the constipation or maybe my uterus growing... afterall it's about the size of a large grapefruit now. LOL!

Well, I better get back to work... Willowsmom... I am still waiting on that recipe. LOL!!
Old 11-04-2008, 09:42 PM

Freaking. Out.

At least inwardly. Having the sono tomorrow morning. I want so badly for this baby to be a-ok and growing and all of that good snot. But what the heck am I still pinky watery toilet paper staining for??!?!

No red blood on my underwear... nothing on my underwear, in fact. It's ONLY on the toilet paper. No horrible cramping.

*sigh*

I just want everything to be ok.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantesia28 View Post
Then silly me goes to find my cervix and feel that it seems kind of opened??? I don't think it really is, maybe this is just from having two kids, but it doesn't help my worry!!!
I'm pretty sure once you've had a couple kids, it's normal for the cervix to be open a tad throughout pregnancy. You could always double check by asking in the I'm Pregnant forum though, as there are midwives there who have seen a million multip cervixes.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:12 PM

Hi all.

I haven't posted much but have been reading everyone's posts. So : : etc. for everyone who needs them. Just pick the appropriate smilie

The whole shortness of breath thing is really starting to get to me. It's not just when I'm active, it's all the time. Even just sitting at my desk or on the couch.

I'm thinking of calling my midwife and seeing if I should get my iron levels checked, or just starting a supplement like floradix to make sure I'm not anemic. My prenatals should have plenty of iron but they have calcium too, which might be blocking absorption... Is anyone taking additional iron supplements? Is it dangerous to have to much? Other than that I guess I'm doing OK. The nausea is a bit worse, but not nearly what some of you are suffering from and I'm sooooo tired.

I do really like looking at the various week by week development sites. It's neat that the baby has digital rays now :

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Old 11-04-2008, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Freaking. Out.

At least inwardly. Having the sono tomorrow morning. I want so badly for this baby to be a-ok and growing and all of that good snot. But what the heck am I still pinky watery toilet paper staining for??!?!

No red blood on my underwear... nothing on my underwear, in fact. It's ONLY on the toilet paper. No horrible cramping.

*sigh*

I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow morning. Please post and let us know. Definitely tell your dr about the pinky stuff, and hopefully he can ease your mind.

I'm hoping for you to see a great sonogram!!! :

Married to my best friend, expecting #1 6/09. Little angel came early- 4/10/09, 2lbs 5oz. Lilah Grace:
Old 11-05-2008, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Freaking. Out.

*sigh*

I think everything will turn out just fine tomorrow. Get some good rest and try not to sress

Old 11-05-2008, 01:36 AM

*nods* 12 hours and we'll know.

I did go to the bathroom a bit ago and whatever spotting I had was brownish... so... that was cool. lol

Old 11-05-2008, 11:47 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
*nods* 12 hours and we'll know.

I did go to the bathroom a bit ago and whatever spotting I had was brownish... so... that was cool. lol
Thinking of you.

User Tag List