public school from homeschooling.. again... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-19-2010, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well my oldest is in public school, right now i am homeschooling my 9 and 7 year olds, 9 year old went to school last year but i decided to keep her home again this year, 7 year old has never been to school. they both want to go, i want to have the break, i spent a lot on the curriculum for this year but i think i can get my money back.
7 year old is excitable, likes to play fight and be a nut, maybe adhd but being home it never really mattered.

i am torn, i like them home with me, but i am kinda unschooly and we don't do a good job keeping any kind of routine, i feel like they would do fine in school, though i am worried that ds would be behind, and get in trouble a lot....

i am leaning towards school, but i don't wanna yoyo them back and forth, i wanna put them in and leave them in not change my mind.....i already feel bad that i took dd2 out again this year and she just missed the last 8 weeks of school

Susan, Mom to 4- Elizabeth 12, Hailey 9, Sammy 7, Caroline 3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2010, 06:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am going through a similar thing right now. We have only been hsing for 2 months grade 4 and 6 and I can tell my ODD REALLY wants to go back to school. Two years ago I pulled my DS out of school to homeschool and ended up sending him back 1 month later.
I'm worried the school is going to think I'm crazy infact I think I might be

User Tag List