I tried to think of "positive message" songs or anything "educational". We're pretty strict about cursing and sexual suggestions in our song choices anyway, so I think I did ok. Would you approve of this playlist in your kid's class?
Any other suggestions?
- Today is Gonna Be a Great Day (Bowling for Soup from Phineas and Ferb)
- The Elements (Can't recall the artist, but it's a song of the period table from the NCIS soundtrack)
- Stereo Hearts (Yay! A pop song with no cursing or dirty talk!)
- Imagine by John Lennon
- Sweet Silver Lining by Kate Voegele
- Wakko's States and Capitols (Animaniacs soundtrack...an oldie but a goodie!)
- Shine by Laura Izibor ( I admit it, I'm a One Tree Hill fan! LOL)
- Past my Shades by B.o.B.
- Hard and Soft G from the Electric Company (new one)
- Listen by Beyonce
- Slide and Drop from Electric Company (new one)
Wanted to add, I was trying to put in some artists that the kids would view as "cool", like Beyonce and GCH. I know the Beyonce song is kind of lame but the artist herself is cool and the lyrics and sentiment of the song are inoffensive. :)
I really wanted to put Firework in there but ds said heck NO. LOL
|50 members and 14,043 guests|
|abrarmohi , agentofchaos , beedub , caritasrainbow , coconotcoco , CricketVS , emmy526 , FyerFly , girlspn , hakunangovi , happy-mama , ian'smommaya , Iron Princess , Janeen0225 , kindofcrunchy82 , lalalovely , lilmissgiggles , lisak1234 , MamadeRumi , MeanVeggie , Michele123 , Mirzam , moominmamma , Nancy Jhon , NaturallyKait , Nusaybah , oaksie68 , pokeyac , Pugtato-Chaihuahua , pulcetti , RE62 , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , samaxtics , shantimama , Shelby Erikson , Socks , Springshowers , sren , stephalittle , TheBugsMomma , transylvania_mom , verticalscope , Xerxella , xthoney , zoeyzoo|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|