I tried to think of "positive message" songs or anything "educational". We're pretty strict about cursing and sexual suggestions in our song choices anyway, so I think I did ok. Would you approve of this playlist in your kid's class?
Any other suggestions?
- Today is Gonna Be a Great Day (Bowling for Soup from Phineas and Ferb)
- The Elements (Can't recall the artist, but it's a song of the period table from the NCIS soundtrack)
- Stereo Hearts (Yay! A pop song with no cursing or dirty talk!)
- Imagine by John Lennon
- Sweet Silver Lining by Kate Voegele
- Wakko's States and Capitols (Animaniacs soundtrack...an oldie but a goodie!)
- Shine by Laura Izibor ( I admit it, I'm a One Tree Hill fan! LOL)
- Past my Shades by B.o.B.
- Hard and Soft G from the Electric Company (new one)
- Listen by Beyonce
- Slide and Drop from Electric Company (new one)
Wanted to add, I was trying to put in some artists that the kids would view as "cool", like Beyonce and GCH. I know the Beyonce song is kind of lame but the artist herself is cool and the lyrics and sentiment of the song are inoffensive. :)
I really wanted to put Firework in there but ds said heck NO. LOL
|44 members and 16,603 guests|
|agentofchaos , Arena , bananabee , Bow , coconotcoco , eastbaymama , emmagreen , emmy526 , Fembot , girlspn , happy-mama , hillymum , Iron Princess , japonica , jclswv519 , Katherine73 , kathymuggle , lisak1234 , Lydia08 , mama24-7 , Michele123 , midnight mom , Mirzam , moominmamma , oaksie68 , oldsmom , pulcetti , rachieface , redsally , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , Saladd , shantimama , Skippy918 , sniffmommy , Socks , Springshowers , sren , TheBugsMomma , VsAngela , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|