I tried to think of "positive message" songs or anything "educational". We're pretty strict about cursing and sexual suggestions in our song choices anyway, so I think I did ok. Would you approve of this playlist in your kid's class?
Any other suggestions?
- Today is Gonna Be a Great Day (Bowling for Soup from Phineas and Ferb)
- The Elements (Can't recall the artist, but it's a song of the period table from the NCIS soundtrack)
- Stereo Hearts (Yay! A pop song with no cursing or dirty talk!)
- Imagine by John Lennon
- Sweet Silver Lining by Kate Voegele
- Wakko's States and Capitols (Animaniacs soundtrack...an oldie but a goodie!)
- Shine by Laura Izibor ( I admit it, I'm a One Tree Hill fan! LOL)
- Past my Shades by B.o.B.
- Hard and Soft G from the Electric Company (new one)
- Listen by Beyonce
- Slide and Drop from Electric Company (new one)
Wanted to add, I was trying to put in some artists that the kids would view as "cool", like Beyonce and GCH. I know the Beyonce song is kind of lame but the artist herself is cool and the lyrics and sentiment of the song are inoffensive. :)
I really wanted to put Firework in there but ds said heck NO. LOL
|18 members and 9,173 guests|
|Allen , customphotoprops , greenemami , Greg B , happy-mama , jamesmorrow , Kicoreann , lisak1234 , manyhatsmom , MarthaKw , mary32882 , Michele123 , omarinbox1888 , RollerCoasterMama , sciencemum , Springshowers , Zilver|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|