I tried to think of "positive message" songs or anything "educational". We're pretty strict about cursing and sexual suggestions in our song choices anyway, so I think I did ok. Would you approve of this playlist in your kid's class?
Any other suggestions?
- Today is Gonna Be a Great Day (Bowling for Soup from Phineas and Ferb)
- The Elements (Can't recall the artist, but it's a song of the period table from the NCIS soundtrack)
- Stereo Hearts (Yay! A pop song with no cursing or dirty talk!)
- Imagine by John Lennon
- Sweet Silver Lining by Kate Voegele
- Wakko's States and Capitols (Animaniacs soundtrack...an oldie but a goodie!)
- Shine by Laura Izibor ( I admit it, I'm a One Tree Hill fan! LOL)
- Past my Shades by B.o.B.
- Hard and Soft G from the Electric Company (new one)
- Listen by Beyonce
- Slide and Drop from Electric Company (new one)
Wanted to add, I was trying to put in some artists that the kids would view as "cool", like Beyonce and GCH. I know the Beyonce song is kind of lame but the artist herself is cool and the lyrics and sentiment of the song are inoffensive. :)
I really wanted to put Firework in there but ds said heck NO. LOL
|59 members and 28,274 guests|
|a-sorta-fairytale , afinemess , bananabee , BlessedMommy , CreativeToys , cryswilkins , cxsandoval , Deborah , Dovenoir , girlspn , hillymum , iryna.prokh , Janeen0225 , japonica , JElaineB , jsave , justsamma , katelove , kathymuggle , LadyAnnibal , lilmissgiggles , lisak1234 , mama24-7 , mamabear0314 , mamasings , manyhatsmom , MeanVeggie , Michele123 , Mirzam , Mody , mumto1 , MyMotheringPath , NaturallyKait , nsmomtobe , NuzzleNudge , philomom , prayingforpeace , RollerCoasterMama , RosemaryV , rosieQ , rubelin , sarrahlnorris , SchoolmarmDE , serenbat , shantimama , Shmootzi , Skippy918 , Snydley , Springshowers , sren , StarJune , stephalittle , swimming-duck , Synthetic Channel , Wild Lupine , Xerxella , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|