Gymboree is it beneficial for children? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 10-14-2011, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello, my name is Andrew

I'm a University student and I am working on a paper on the "Early Motor Education Program Critique".

Is it possible for anyone who took part in the Gymboree program with their children to take the time to answer some of my questions about the Gymboree?

1) What are the number of instructors for a class/program? does it vary on activities?

2) What are the goals of programs? and how does it benefit the children (short - term and long - term )?

3) Gymboree claim to improve balance, performing fundamental movements, locomotion, and so forth. What is your thoughts on that? Including the program itself, is there any other factors attributing to a child development? Is there any scientific evidence to support to these claims?

4) Do you think the facilities are adequate and safe?

5) Is the program developmental appropriate for children involved? if so, how do you the program determine whether it is appropriate or not?

6) What improvements could be made in this program? What is your concerns with the program?

I appreciate that you answer these questions. Thank you for reading my post.

- Andrew

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page