Regular bleach does dissipate quickly. But, I don't know what all is in those Clorox wipes. I bought them once (I was seriously grossed out because we discovered we'd had a rat *shudder* in our kitchen and wanted to clean everything...) The canister said that if they were used on food preperation surfaces, the surface needed to be rinsed afterward. I don't know what, other than bleach, is in them, but I wouldn't use them on things that will be chewed on. I would rather use real bleach diluted in water.