Anyone with gender feelings yet? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 11-28-2008, 03:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm jealous that people have any feelings one way or the other! I never had the slightest clue and both of my kids were shy during their ultrasounds. The tech was pretty sure #1 was a girl (and she was) and had NO idea about #2. I'm really hoping to be able to find out this time! I enjoyed my surprises, but now I just want to be able to set up the larger bedroom (when we move) for whoever will have to end up sharing. Plus DD really wants another girl, so I want to prepare her if she's in for a disappointment.

DH is completely convinced I'm having 2 boys. He was able to predict DS and says he can tell this time because of how I (sorry if TMI!!!) smell. LMAO. Cause he says I smelled different when I was having a girl. The man is strange, what can I say. But every time he touches my belly and says hi to the "twins," I want to hit him! One more will be plenty, thank you very much!

I can't even guess using the day of ovulation, cause we really tried this month and DTD every other day surrounding it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 35 Old 11-28-2008, 03:32 PM

I am thinking girl, simply because we only dtd on day 7 of my cycle and I'm sure I didn't ov for at least another 4 or 5 days or even more after that.

I'm not sure though...with my ds I KNEW he was a boy but had no strong feelings with my dd...so maybe that means it's another dd!

~ Mum to ds1 , dd : and ds2
#33 of 35 Old 11-28-2008, 06:41 PM

I'm pretty sure its a boy, but everyone has told me that means its a girl. I dont care either way. We dtd the day of ovulation and the days after so I'm guessing the y sperm got there the quickest. DH doesnt want to find out, so it may be another 7+ months of waiting!

Mum to DS1 7/09 and DS2 5/11

#34 of 35 Old 11-29-2008, 09:49 PM

Based on absolutely nothing, I'm feeling girl. My husband things girl too. We'll see!

Bed sharing, baby wearing, breastfeeding mama of Vonn (dob 12/9/07) and Reuben (dob 7/17/09).
#35 of 35 Old 11-29-2008, 09:52 PM

At first I had faint "girl" feelings, but they've gotten much stronger lately. I want a girl, so maybe that's what I'm feeling - but I'm definitely feeling a girl.

Jordana, mama to almost 8 year old Evan, 3 year old Atticus, and 1 year old Tabitha - my gifts from heaven

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page