My bra is too tight! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 11-25-2008, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is anyone having this problem already? It wasn't an issue with my first pregnancy and with my second one, I was still nursing my other baby, so I couldn't really tell. I weaned my 3 yr old a few months ago and have been in a regular underwire for a few months. I just found out I was pg over this wknd with a + hpt, but last wk I was already tugging and pulling at my bra. My DH swears that my breasts already look larger and I am thinking that they probably are, b/c my bra feels uncomfortable. Anyone else having this problem? I guess I will be going back to my nursing bra sooner than I thought.
#2 of 7 Old 11-25-2008, 03:43 PM

I'm going out and buying a new one today. Though I'm not sure how pregnancy related it is, or if it's because I ate like a pig during week 5.

As an aside, I broke my jeans yesterday. The button popped right off of them. I can't believe it. They weren't THAT tight!! Yikes. So I'm buying new jeans today, too.

Aurora , happy wife to C., mama to 3 : and , lost 12/08 & our 4/24/10
#3 of 7 Old 11-25-2008, 09:32 PM

Me three, to all of the above. My bra doesn't fit, its way to tight nd I feel like I'm popping out of it. Also, my pants are too tight too. I don't have money to go shopping, but as soon as I can I think I need some maternity pants that don't look maternity b/c I'm not telling work till Dec. 19 before Christmas break. Help!?!

33 Year Old w/ a on the way w/ my DH. EDD 4/6/2011. Mama to Lotus Olivia 7/17/09 and fur mom to 1 and 1
#4 of 7 Old 11-25-2008, 10:49 PM

with my first, I had to size up a cup at 6 weeks! I can't really tell now since I'm still nursing.

mama to DD (7), DS (3.5), and another DS arriving in August!

#5 of 7 Old 11-25-2008, 11:15 PM

I'm 7 weeks, and for the last week or so, my breats are way bigger! . Not so empty looking, ya know? Of course I'm still nursing my 4 year old. My milk supply hasn't changed much but the appearance sure has!
My pants are tight on my belly when I sit. I hate maternity pants, so I'll be avoiding them until they are absolutely necessary.

Mama to ds#1 (7) and a ds#2 (1 1/2)
Homebirth midwife
#6 of 7 Old 11-26-2008, 12:02 PM

:
heeehee!!
Yea, Im about ready to up a size too!! woo!! ahaha!

(Im an A-, so this means actually fitting in an A right now!)

Kelly, mama to DD energy.gif : (3-30-06) and DS bouncy.gif 7/28/09) ....and gummi, due 3-30-13! (large sch....praying.gif)

#7 of 7 Old 11-26-2008, 05:55 PM

I lasted five minutes in my favourite bra yesterday before I had to switch. At least now I can buy regular bras since DD is pretty much done with daytime nursings!

Kim - Wife to Liam , Unschooly mama to Nick (10/00) Lily (09/05) and Olivia (07/09)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page