x-post *rubs belly and says hi* - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-29-2008, 02:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So technically I am due July 30th, but after being induced at two weeks postdates with my first and having a homebirth at 17 days post dates with my second, I'm definetly expecting this wee one to be a little August leo.

I just tested postive on Sunday, but my best friend new a week ago when I puked over a maloderous cat smell and started complaining about everyone's over spritzing of perfume.

So far, I have only had a couple nausea (and subsequent vomit) moments this week and have just cycled between being a little hormonal/irritable and pure joy.

While this baby was unplanned (that seems to be my husband Ian's and my MO), it has been the most warmly received by everyone.

Since I'm a student midwife/doula/Birthing From Within mentor I have a million birth videos and my boys (4 and 2) have been watching them obsessively. Kieran (the oldest) was born in the hospital and, although his brother was born at home, still doesn't quite get the whole "Mama's not going to the hospital" idea.

Oh yeah, that same intuitive friend from earlier has a knack at creating "fetus names". This baby is Piper Cornwallis the Third. I might hold onto Piper for a name....we'll see....

Anyways, I look forward to enjoying knocked-up-dom with all of you for the next several months!..........jess
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 11-29-2008, 10:40 AM

Welcome! I'm "due" July 25th, but not sure of dates, so I'm hanging out here until we pin things down further with a dating ultrasound. DD1 was 3 days "over" and DD2 was 10 days "over," so I may very well have an August baby.

-Shannon, momma to H reading.gif 8/03, N heartbeat.gif 9/06, & P homebirth.jpg 8/11, missing S brokenheart.gif born at 11 wks 1/09 

#3 of 3 Old 11-29-2008, 12:41 PM

Hello! I'm on my 3rd too and I also think I'll be having an early August baby despite being due on 26th July.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Birthing From Within was a book a treasured so much and helped me achieve the homebirth I longed for with my dd. I need to dig it out again now!

~ Mum to ds1 , dd : and ds2

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page