I am finally starting to FEEL pregnant!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-01-2008, 01:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have had my usual assortment of pregnancy symptoms, ever increasing ms since before my BFP, sore boobs, gross greasy hair, etc. In fact I am much sicker than I have been before. But I have not had the sense of another being within me. But now I finally feel pregnant. I felt it for a brief moment on Thanksgiving, and for an hour or so on Saturday, and now all day today. I am feeling very relieved, my ms crazed mind was starting to think I just had a REALLY BAD case of the flu!! I love this feeling, I remember it from my other healthy pregnancies, it is almost like my womb is humming.

How does pregnancy (having another being within you) feel for you?

DH&Me  Christ follower, homeschooler, gardener, (insert lots of additional crunchiness here) chicken mama, & occasionally blogger. intactlact.gifMama of  boys 9,7,3.5,&11months....& SURPRISE jaw2.gif  expecting a BOY in November!  7 sweet-babes gone too soon.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2008, 02:13 PM

Wow! I hope to feel this soon too. Nothing yet but the rage of hormones causing nausea, headaches, and exhaustion. I've been trying to visualize the life inside, but I think it is waiting to make its presence known.

How far along are you?

Mum to DS1 7/09 and DS2 5/11

Old 12-01-2008, 07:44 PM - Thread Starter

7 weeks 6 days today.

DH&Me  Christ follower, homeschooler, gardener, (insert lots of additional crunchiness here) chicken mama, & occasionally blogger. intactlact.gifMama of  boys 9,7,3.5,&11months....& SURPRISE jaw2.gif  expecting a BOY in November!  7 sweet-babes gone too soon.

User Tag List