does anyone's uterus feel very warm??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-13-2008, 12:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't know how else to describe it. It has come and gone, along with short twinges of a sort of stretching sensation, but today it has been almost constant.

The stretching feeling is only occasional and feels sharp and localized (along my bikini line mostly, so I'm assuming a prelude to round ligament stretching), but the heat is very uniform and covers exactly the area I think my uterus is filling right now. It has been feeling really hot in there for hours now!

Has the baby made a campfire? Does a growing uterus get warm or create the sensation of warmth? It's a trip!
Am I insane? Am I alone?

Shanti- treehugger.gif Momma to Astrid Mathildestillheart.gif (3/14/10) and expecting a new addition stork-suprise.gif (3/27/12)!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2008, 02:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yes, no and no.

I have always been amazed at the heat generated by my lil bun oven. I can feel it on my back too.

DH&Me  Christ follower, homeschooler, gardener, (insert lots of additional crunchiness here) chicken mama, & occasionally blogger. intactlact.gifMama of  boys 9,7,3.5,&11months....& SURPRISE jaw2.gif  expecting a BOY in November!  7 sweet-babes gone too soon.

User Tag List