January 2010 is up!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 04-25-2009, 05:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
:h my goodness!!! We are really moving up now!! I have been feeing the push to get things done. I finished painting the walls today of the nursery. I only have the trim left and I will finish that before Sun. Then next weekend DH and I are finally buying and setting up our crib and dresser! We have our hospital tour tomorrow and our 2nd birth class Mon. IT'S ALL STARTING TO HAPPEN NOW!!::

33 Year Old w/ a on the way w/ my DH. EDD 4/6/2011. Mama to Lotus Olivia 7/17/09 and fur mom to 1 and 1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 04-25-2009, 06:01 PM

That is crazy! I see that I don't need to scroll down anymore for the DDC. We have the changing table, a dresser in a box, the babies room full of gobs of stuff that needs to be taken out, sorted through, and painted, border put up.....

we have tons of people asking us where we are registering at....and need to get on that.

I'm almost to the 10 week count down..... that makes it SO real.

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Randi
#3 of 6 Old 04-25-2009, 11:18 PM

I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. I really need to get moving on things.

Lindsay - Mum to Logan (May 3, 2007), Graysen (June 26, 2009) and welcoming somebody new in September 2011!
#4 of 6 Old 04-26-2009, 12:12 AM

Yikes! I'd better get a move on things then.
#5 of 6 Old 04-26-2009, 12:19 AM

WOW! Time is FLYING! I'm not ready!!!

I'm starting to get into panic mode, now that I'm really remembering life with a newborn - how did I manage to block out growth spurts, teething, no sleep, no showers, nursing and changing diapers constantly...it's not like I haven't done it before!!. Now it'll be newborn, plus a 3yo, plus a 5yo, in a brand-new house half an hour away from my mother (who we've been living with since before my daughter was born).

What was I thinking?????

Plus panic about the fact that I'm hoping for a homebirth and our house is still under construction! On the bright side, it's coming along and I picked out the cabinets last weekend and the flooring today - hopefully we'll be able to move in within this next month and I'll have time to unpack and settle in before baby #3 arrives!
#6 of 6 Old 04-26-2009, 12:53 AM

:

I'd better get cracking on all the stuff that still has yet to be done! I feel like time is running out, yet at the same time, the physical part of my pregnancy is progressing sooooo slooowwwly. With every new ache and pain and pound added to the scale, I wonder how much more my poor body can take!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page