Chat Thread - June 29 - July 5th! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 124 Old 07-06-2009, 01:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So i will be 41 weeks on Wed. Yikes! My midwife is comfortable with 42 weeks but has already told me i will have to go in for a NST this week to check on the babe. Today i am going to the chiropractors so hopefully that will get everything in position and tomorrow is the full moon. Come on baby :
#122 of 124 Old 07-06-2009, 01:52 PM

I can't sleep either. I went to bed last night at 10:30 and tossed & turned until 2, and then woke up at 5. I finally got into a good sleep when DH got up for work at 5:30, only to be woken by the phone at 9.
Unfortunately it was the state disability office calling to say they're having problems processing my claim because apparently my employer has been taking disability out of my check but they have no record of it at the main office in Fresno. :
If this is the case and my employer hasn't been paying into the right disability fund, I'm not sure what we're going to do! We're barely scraping by as it is...

Working, freshly graduated! mama.  Loving life with DHguitar.gif , DD 7/09energy.gif, and DS 06/11 babyboy.gif.

#123 of 124 Old 07-06-2009, 02:20 PM

That truly sucks, springbride. Do you know if your employer has record of taking the $ out??

I'm hoping for the full moon to work her magic too... I've got things 99% ready- ready enough, I'd say.

Just did a self-check on dialation and can a- finally reach it and b- fit almost 2 fingers in the puckery part???... I have no idea if that means ANYTHING at all, but that is where I stand- LOL!

Kelly, mama to DD energy.gif : (3-30-06) and DS bouncy.gif 7/28/09) ....and gummi, due 3-30-13! (large sch....praying.gif)

#124 of 124 Old 07-06-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykins View Post
That truly sucks, springbride. Do you know if your employer has record of taking the $ out??

I'm hoping for the full moon to work her magic too... I've got things 99% ready- ready enough, I'd say.

Just did a self-check on dialation and can a- finally reach it and b- fit almost 2 fingers in the puckery part???... I have no idea if that means ANYTHING at all, but that is where I stand- LOL!
I haven't been able to reach my cervix for months- so I take it that it will "drop" more as I get closer? Last week I was 50% effaced, no dilation.

It seems that if you are able to fit a few fingers in then that is good progress

Mum to DS1 7/09 and DS2 5/11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page