Mothering Forum banner

Funny how we go full circle....

747 views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  eli's mama 
#1 ·
Isn't it? In the beginning, we were all obsessing (OK -most of us) over every little cramp and twinge, and checking TP, hoping that there wouldn't be any red, hoping baby was staying IN......

Now? We are obessing over every little ache, checking TP, hoping there WILL be a twinge of pink there, hoping baby will come OUT!

See less See more
#6 ·
I was just talking about this yesterday! At this point I'm back to wearing white undies and obsessively checking for signs of something. It's much more fun at this point, to be checking with excitement instead of dread!

#7 ·
I totally agree! I'm trying sooo hard to not start obsessively checking stuff. I still need baby to stay in one more week so I can hit 37 weeks and go to the birth center. After that, he's free to come when ever!
However, I'm pretty sure he will make it to his due date if not later. So, I'm trying sooo hard to not get obsessive. LOL

#8 ·
I was thinking along these same lines last night, myself! I was thinking about those first two weeks between conception and pee-on-a-stick when you are just basically sitting around WAITING to see what will happen. These last two weeks (I'm 38 weeks now) are so much the same, just sitting around WAITING!

#10 ·
Yes!! I've been thinking this too. I had a little blood on Saturday and was so excited and that made me remember how scared I would have been had it been the first trimester. I feel like I'm trying to read tea leaves or something I'm studying the TP so hard for some sign of labor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.