who is still pregnant now? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 70 Old 07-15-2009, 12:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Still here! Due July 25-26 so I still have time before I can complain too much. I oscillate between being so ready to being totally freaked out. I have had many days of pre-labor symptoms but nothing that ever felt real. I hope my body is gearing up for an easy quick labor. I still have a list of things to finish before LO arrives, but at least it is getting smaller!

With all the births lately I have been feeling like I will be pg forever, but I am only 38.5w now. Both the mw and ob have gotten my hopes up by saying they didn't think I would go much after my dd. I need the babe to be born in July for insurance reasons although I probably am jinxing myself thinking this way.

The phone calls/emails have already begun! Ugh! Yay for all the mamas who are due at the end of the month!

Mum to DS1 7/09 and DS2 5/11

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 70 Old 07-15-2009, 01:40 PM

Still here! I'm not due until the 25th, but I had my 38 week appointment yesterday and my midwife says she would be surprised to see me make it to my next appointment (next Tuesday). Apparently I am very ripe. My mom had me at 39 weeks so I can't say I'm surprised, but I'm not sure I'm ready! The thought of being a mommy by this time next week is crazy.

Alicewyf: doula, wife to DH, and mama to Lillian (7/09) and Daniel (6/12).
#63 of 70 Old 07-15-2009, 02:53 PM

I'm here...and still pregnant. I had my 1st on 40w5d (spontanious labor) so Im assuming this baby is going to be late as well. We shall see!!

At my MW appt on Monday I was 1cm, almost completely thinned out and baby was at 0 station.

Love 12.22.2004 ** Marriage 2.24.2007 ** Baby Carriage 8.7.2007 ** Double Stroller 7.20.2009 ** Triple Trouble EDD 5.15.2011
#64 of 70 Old 07-15-2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penstamon View Post
Still here! Due July 25-26 so I still have time before I can complain too much. I oscillate between being so ready to being totally freaked out. I have had many days of pre-labor symptoms but nothing that ever felt real. I hope my body is gearing up for an easy quick labor. I still have a list of things to finish before LO arrives, but at least it is getting smaller!

With all the births lately I have been feeling like I will be pg forever, but I am only 38.5w now. Both the mw and ob have gotten my hopes up by saying they didn't think I would go much after my dd. I need the babe to be born in July for insurance reasons although I probably am jinxing myself thinking this way.
DDC crashing, my friend... just wanted to say my birthday is on the 26th so I hope you have your baby right on time! thinking good thoughts for a smooth and uncomplicated birth for all you mamas!

'curly girl' regina married to my man since 7/99 , SAHM to my DS (2/06) (12/08) a new to love! (11/09)
#65 of 70 Old 07-16-2009, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratrodgrl View Post
DDC crashing, my friend... just wanted to say my birthday is on the 26th so I hope you have your baby right on time! thinking good thoughts for a smooth and uncomplicated birth for all you mamas!
Yay thanks! I am happy as long as I don't go past July 30th for many reasons... hope your pregnancy is treating you well!

Mum to DS1 7/09 and DS2 5/11

#66 of 70 Old 07-16-2009, 10:50 PM

Still PG... it's so interesting to see how many of us are having the same experiences. Lots of prodromal labor on Sunday night into Monday, but then nothing. I got really huge overnight last night (burning skin above my belly button - OUCH) and I'm feeling totally worn out. I cleaned the house for 4 to 5 weeks straight and now I'm BURNED OUT on cleaning... yet I get to watch my three-year-old DD and my DH trash the house around me now... UGH.

I was really ready to meet this baby on Tuesday after all that cx activity on Monday, so I'm feeling a little let down now. But I'm trying to keep myself busy with crafty stuff I enjoy for the moment. My DD came exactly at 39 weeks, which should be in just a couple days, but a part of me thinks this laid-back baby is content to hang out for awhile. My next MW appt. is Monday, so we'll see if she checks me then... I'm not in a big hurry to get checked because I'm really waiting for other labor signs. Like, when is my mucus plug going to start coming out???? *tapping foot impatiently*

Kristin

Mama to Laurel '06 & high needs Will '09
Crunchy in mainstream suburbia | Sleep-deprived WAHM
#67 of 70 Old 07-17-2009, 07:14 PM

-
#68 of 70 Old 07-17-2009, 10:47 PM

Due July 20 and still here too!

Had some ctx all day, enought o make me stop and notice them- about every 20 min all day... ugh.

Kelly, mama to DD energy.gif : (3-30-06) and DS bouncy.gif 7/28/09) ....and gummi, due 3-30-13! (large sch....praying.gif)

#69 of 70 Old 07-18-2009, 11:08 AM

URG, still here. I'm only 40w3d...and I was feeling fine up until yesterday. But i just want my baby!! I had 3 hours of contrax on monday and then all frickin day yesterday...but they fizzled out this morning. I was really starting to hope i would have a baby this weekend. GRRR.

Genie, mama to T (4/02), I (10/04) and T (7/09)

#70 of 70 Old 07-18-2009, 11:46 AM

I'm still hanging in there too. I'm actually feeling pretty good. I have my moments, but overall, not too bad for being 40 weeks. It was HOT yesterday. I hope it stays cooler today!

Nicole - Mom to FOUR healthy, happy, wild boys.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page