who is still pregnant now? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 06:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I didn't realize our ddc was so big!
It seems like almost everyone has had their baby already!
My due date is tomorrow and I am still quite uneventfully pregnant.
Ds #1 was born at almost 30 weeks and ds#2 5 days before my due date so I am a little bit bemused as to the fact that nothings happening
It's good though. I live in the Northeast and it has been a super cool summer so far so at least I'm not uncomfortable. If it was hot I'd be complaining sooo much.
All the waiting and wondering is making me realize what a planner I am
#2 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 06:31 PM

I am still preggo and expecting to be for a little while longer. It is HUMID in MN which is miserable so I envy your cool summer. I hate this part of waiting where every twinge of the belly gets your mind thinking of labor. I need help to relax and I guess reading everyones posts on MDC helps. Good Luck and I hope that you go soon for sanity's sake.
#3 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 07:02 PM

Me! I am due the 25th and still feeling pretty good.

Amy, wife to Paul 5/20/01, SAHM to Daniel 5/23/07, Claire 7/15/09, and Elaine 9/4/12

#4 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 07:05 PM

I'm due the 28th. I'm still pregnant. LOL!

Angela lactivist.gif, married for 14 1/2 years to DHtwins.gif, mother to DD 8-5-97homeschool.gif, DS 8-5-09 uc.jpgbabyf.gif, and SURPRISE!!! pos.gif due 2-17-12

#5 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 07:11 PM

ARGH! ME! Due the 13th. Live in the center of texas. 104 every day. Some labor warm-up, no loss of plug...no bloody show...
I'm actually eager to have the baby, but not feeling THAT bad. I'm starting to get the daily calls, and that is annoying.
I'm also getting a lot done around the house. Well, for a huge, tired, hot pregnant lady I am, anyway. =)

mama to Journey (1/07) Sequoia (1/07) and Camellia (7/09)
#6 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 07:28 PM

Due the 20th. Still pregnant! Hoping not to be for long... but trying so hard to be patient!! :

hh2.gif Proud Mama to DS1 09/07 ribboncesarean.gif, DD 07/09 hbac.gif, and DS2 06/11 uc.jpg.  Feeling more and more blessed with each day!

#7 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 07:52 PM

Due on the 1st may be in early labor now, just hanging out to see what happens.
#8 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avani View Post
Due on the 1st may be in early labor now, just hanging out to see what happens.
Good luck, darlin'!

I'm still pregnant, due tomorrow but not expecting to have the baby then. Last time I was checked I wasn't making any progress. I ran too many errands today to go back out and grab some EPO but that's on my to-do list for tomorrow. My doc is going to start getting antsy when I see him on Wednesday, so I want to do what I can to get my body going.

Jordana, mama to almost 8 year old Evan, 3 year old Atticus, and 1 year old Tabitha - my gifts from heaven

#9 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 08:07 PM

Still pregnant. 41 weeks 0 Days today. It's starting to get hot again, and the intervention train is about ready to try and run me over- so lets hope this weekend is it for us!

Blarg, blarg-blargity- BLARG!!!

#10 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 08:43 PM

Me too! My EDD was July 8th so not too late. I have had some contractions and feel like I could start soon but who knows. I am feeling pretty good.
#11 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 08:47 PM

Still preggos here! 39 weeks and 1 day. I have everything ready...just need a baby! Saw my mw today, made a bit of progress and am now 75% effaced (was 50% for the past 2 weeks). I'm 1 cm, but she said she could of taken me to 2 , but she didn't. I'm taking EPO for a week now, 2 orally and 1 vaginally in pm. I'm trying not to be restless b/c although I REALLY want to meet my little lady, the realty of labor is kicking in and I get a little nervous about it.

33 Year Old w/ a on the way w/ my DH. EDD 4/6/2011. Mama to Lotus Olivia 7/17/09 and fur mom to 1 and 1
#12 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 09:15 PM

me! Due on the 19th. I pick up my birth tub tomorrow! Hip hip hooray!! I'm ready to meet this guy and not be pregnant!
#13 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 09:29 PM - Thread Starter

I can see I'm in good company
It's just, yeah, people are starting to talk to me about nothing else. Even my midwife seems to think my going overdue is strange and I'm not even overdue!
So my due date is tomorrow but my 20 week ultrasound dated the baby at the 21st! I was like NOOOOO!
Maybe I should get a birthing tub. I've been on the fence about getting one (our house is really small and there isn't a great place for it) and maybe that's holding me back.
I feel so lucky that the weather is cool. And I have so much energy that the house is clean. But what if I go so long that I lose my energy, the house gets messy, the weather gets hot...???
Plus i feel like my two older ones feel a little bit in limbo until the birth because we keep talking about it and we can't really go anywhere too far until we have the baby.
Oh, the waiting game
#14 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantmama View Post
I can see I'm in good company
It's just, yeah, people are starting to talk to me about nothing else. Even my midwife seems to think my going overdue is strange and I'm not even overdue!

Maybe I should get a birthing tub. I've been on the fence about getting one (our house is really small and there isn't a great place for it) and maybe that's holding me back.
Yeah, I'm not overdue yet though everyone keeps asking me about what I plan on doing to *get things going*. I'm just hanging out, trying my best to stay normal and get through each day!

I thought about not having a birth tub, too, but my MW convinced me that its a good idea to have one on hand because you just never know how you will feel at the time. Better to have one and not use it than not have one and wonder what it would have been like. You don't have to get anything fancy - just a fishy pool from target or something like that. Ours is small and cheap. But I blew it up the other day and I think it will work just fine in our space.

hh2.gif Proud Mama to DS1 09/07 ribboncesarean.gif, DD 07/09 hbac.gif, and DS2 06/11 uc.jpg.  Feeling more and more blessed with each day!

#15 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 09:52 PM

Me!! I'm 38 weeks today! Hang in there Mama's... It will be our turn soon

Bethany ~ Mama of two wonderful boys ♥ ♥  Wife to one amazing man ♥

Massage Therapist ~ Doula ~ Student Midwife

#16 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 09:55 PM

40wk + 6 days here (it is 2am where I am)
#17 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 10:04 PM

Me, I'm still here. I'm 38 wks, my other two came on their own at 39 wks. So, I am assuming this one will follow the pattern? I really would love it if he decided to show up NOW. I remember feeling really desperate for the pregnancy to be finished with DS2, but mutliply that desperation by 10x this time. I am so antsy. I am mentally ready for this baby and have, "nested" about all that I care to. The house was all nice and clean earlier this wk, now it is messy again. UGH, I need to re-clean it! I am hoping I won't have to repeat this cycle too many times before the baby comes. Anyway, just got back from helping our church set up for an event tomorrow and everyone was surprised to see me there. I look HUGE, much bigger (it's all out front, it almost looks like I am faking the pregnancy with a big beach ball stuffed under my shirt) than my previous two pregnancies, so most ppl probably think I am farther along than I am. Anyway, I am amazed with how many births we have had in a wk and a half in our July DCC!!!! However, I have to admit, that it makes me antsy for my own birth to be over with, even though I'm at the tail end of the month.
#18 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 10:11 PM

I'm due the 20th too. Still definitely pregnant. Hoping to have baby soon, but not expecting to.

Nicole - Mom to FOUR healthy, happy, wild boys.
#19 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 10:19 PM

I'm here! Due July 30th. I finally hit 37 weeks. LOL I don't really expect the baby to show up until 40-41 weeks. I was induced with the other three (each time right around the due date), so I figure it might take some time for my body to realize that it's on it's own this time. LOL
It's hot and humid here, but we are mostly staying inside, so it's not so bad. I'm pretty comfortable compared to my other pregnancies (especially my last two) so I'm trying to not get impatient yet. I'm so very ready to meet this baby though!

Leigh

#20 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 10:25 PM

my dd is the 19th, but my last 2 dc's came at 39 weeks.

I've been having prodromal labor since Saturday! I'm up to 1 min. long every 6 min. apart, but they're not that painful and they go away when I go to sleep.

Feeling fine except for the cx that always turn into nothing. Trying hard not to get bummed since otherwise I'm totally having a nice pg.

Maybe we'll blow up the birth tub for fun.
#21 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 10:26 PM

Avani, GoodNamesgone and Mama_Michelle,

Gosh, I do hope and pray it is our turn next!!
: to us!!
#22 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 10:27 PM

Still here, and expecting to be for a while. My EDD is Tuesday, but I really have no indications that baby is ready to come out. I am still not even sure what Braxton Hicks feel like. I've told the baby s/he has until the end of the month, but I will be very cranky if this is an August baby.
#23 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 10:27 PM

Still pregnant, due July 21st (38w3d today). I'm already 3 cm, 75% effaced -- as opposed to last week's 2 cm, 50% effaced.

- Born 7/21/09
#24 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 10:47 PM

ME ME ME! I was due the 7th.

I have been able to maintain a very positive outlook throughout this pregnancy, but this week I have been ornery. This is my first so I could very well go another couple weeks, but man am I sick of people calling/texting/facebook messaging me 1. if i had the baby (um, you would know) 2. when the baby is going to come (let me get out my crystal ball) 3. about inducing (normal pregnancy is 38-42 weeks. bug off!)

recently, it has been cool here, but got humid today & i am quickly turning into a very cranky pregnant woman.

#25 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 10:53 PM

37 weeks, 5 days here.

I'm 2cm dialated, 50% effaced (1 cm and 50% last week). At this rate I'll be pregnant for 8 more weeks.

I feel like she has decided to live in my uterus for good. I just don't get any "it's gonna be soon" vibes.

Although I'm feeling pretty good considering I am 9 months pregnant, I am ready to meet this little girl. I did my nesting over the last couple weeks and am so DONE with cleaning! Mentally I feel good about this birth- much more calm about it than my first. I feel like I'm ready for the birth process, ready to have a newborn in my life again, ready for totally welcome thher into our family. So why doesn't she come already?!?!

Married to my favorite man, homeschoolin' mama to a question-asking bug hunter (6) ; a twirling, shy, silly girl (4); a hurricane of boy energy (2), and expecting #4 in April 2014.
#26 of 70 Old 07-10-2009, 11:10 PM

i'm still pregnant two, due on tuesday. dd1 was born at 38w3 and dd2 39 weeks mw is not worried though, i did just get a birth tub yesterday for 10 dollars at meijer but i dont think it's tall enough. i'm making eggplant parmesean now to see if it will put me into labor
#27 of 70 Old 07-11-2009, 08:01 AM

I'm still here! Due the 15th. I'm certain that I had my bloody show over a week ago but no labor yet. DS1 was born at 39w5d and DS2 was induced at 40w6d. I would really like to have this baby by Sunday cuz after that we have no childcare lined up....but there are no signs yet that anything is going to happen this weekend.

Genie, mama to T (4/02), I (10/04) and T (7/09)

#28 of 70 Old 07-11-2009, 09:42 AM

Me. I'm 39 weeks. I was certain the baby was going to come last night. I had 3 nights of prodromal labor, so I thought the fourth night would be IT. However, no contrax last night! Whoo hooo! I feel so rested and energetic after a decent night's sleep. I told DH as we were going to sleep, "either baby comes tonight or no contractions." Apparently baby listened. Thank goodness. So for the moment, I'm happy that I'm still pregnant. I really needed a good night's sleep before baby comes.

mama to DD (7), DS (3.5), and another DS arriving in August!

#29 of 70 Old 07-11-2009, 11:34 AM

I am!

I'm due on the 21st...I've been having some crampy feelings...and a sore back, but otherwise I'm peachy.

Don't think i'll go into labor early...
#30 of 70 Old 07-11-2009, 11:58 AM

I am sending labor vibes to all the mamas who are ready!! I love reading the birth announcements and stories!!

Elijah Mercury (7/2009), TTC #2 with my new soon to be DH! Tattooed, 29 year old cancer survivor! treehugger.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page