Chat thread: July 13-19 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 85 Old 07-17-2009, 02:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
100 degrees!?!?! I would melt. I wouldn't go outside. Then again, I'm a MN girl, and I actually had to find a sweatshirt today for ds to wear on a walk! It's a little after noon, and it's finally 60 degrees! We were sitting at 53-58 all morning! It's supposed to be the hottest week of the summer! What is up w/ this?!?! NOT that I'm complaining....I LOVE IT. For once, I didn't sweat my butt off on the walk @ the nature center (every Friday the caretaker there does a "preschool power, nature hour" for kids, ds LOVES to be able to run in the woods). I was out there in shorts and a t shirt, all the others were in LONG SLEEVES and/or pants! Ha!

I went from having mucous yesterday, to NOTHING today. Not even contractions on the walk, not even when going up the big hill. Zip. Zero. Nada. She's going to live in there forever.

Oh and Harry Potter was GREAT! I cut off my fluid intake 2 hours before showtime, made myself go the bathroom 3 times before the movie started...and only had to go ONCE during the movie! YAY! I thought I'd probably have to miss half the movie! It was SO nice to be out w/ just DH. The last movie we saw in the theater: indiana jones! Agh. We need to get out more (riiiight, w/ another one almost here? that will happen!).

Hope you all have a good weekend! I can't believe it's Friday already. We're not doing anything- dh has to work his 2nd job both Sat and Sun.

Married to my favorite man, homeschoolin' mama to a question-asking bug hunter (6) ; a twirling, shy, silly girl (4); a hurricane of boy energy (2), and expecting #4 in April 2014.
#62 of 85 Old 07-17-2009, 07:48 PM

Well, it is only 89 degrees here but that's hot enough for this pregnant woman. I spent all yesterday in bed except for a brief sojourn to MDC. I feel much better today but still under the weather. The good news is that because I was in bed all day the swelling in my feet went down drastically.

I've been having contractions that are lower in my uterus and more and more on the painful side. Is this a sign that baby will be here soon? I feel like I have at least a week to go.

to everyone who has been having a crappy week. I hope things get better for you all.
#63 of 85 Old 07-18-2009, 11:53 AM

I lost a glob of mucous yesterday -- not bloody or anything, and no other signs, but I'm hopeful.

My midwife appointment yesterday was also uneventful. I figured there was no need for her to check me, seeing as the signs of progress just drove me batty and then I'd get disappointed when nothing happened. Since I was a good 3cm and 75% the previous week, she's not going to make me stay home and labor for six hours when it starts.

Boyfriend and I had an interesting evening. His SIL brought over a cousin's 4 month old, and this poor baby (in a strange place, with strange people, bright lights, loud noises, and a freezing cold A/C) was inconsolable most of the time she was here. Boyfriend was pretty shaken by it, but I'm choosing to remain cautiously optimistic.

I'm hoping we can get through tonight without interruption -- the couple and I want to go to a drive-in to see Ice Age III and Transformers II. It'll give us one last night-out before the kiddo gets here.

- Born 7/21/09
#64 of 85 Old 07-18-2009, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenekitten View Post
I'm hoping we can get through tonight without interruption -- the couple and I want to go to a drive-in to see Ice Age III and Transformers II. It'll give us one last night-out before the kiddo gets here.
I saw Transformers II last week or so...I vote skip it and wait for the DVD.
#65 of 85 Old 07-18-2009, 01:08 PM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
It's been a hot weekend here too. Yesterday afternoon it was close to 90 degrees inside my house. And that was with the swamp cooler running all day. We managed to cool the house off over night, and I'm hoping it doesn't get that bad again today, otherwise I'm going to have to resort to becoming nocturnal so I don't have to do anything during the hot part of the day.

Mommy to DS1 July '09 and DS2 Oct '12 and someone new in May '15

#66 of 85 Old 07-18-2009, 05:11 PM - Thread Starter

Well, I've had bloody show for 24 hrs now, been feeling crampy and nauseous, but still nothing happening (well, except for getting grouchier) and I'm exhausted, took a 3 hr nap earlier today. I'm not getting regular contractions, BUT my belly is just basically hard ALL of the time now. Anyone else deal with this? It's like I've had one long braxton hicks since this morning...

My mom is an hr away and I'm thinking about just asking her to come over tonight and stay overnight just in case, so she can watch my other two kids if we have to go to the hospital in the middle of the night.
#67 of 85 Old 07-18-2009, 06:46 PM

I went to a midwife friend and she said I was only 1 cm dialated. She said I could try the b&b cohosh again. I tried to get an appt with an accupunturist but the woman wasn't comfortable seeing me since I had no official doctor/midwife. : I'm trying to keep myself busy. It sucks reading all of these birth announcements when I haven't had a single contraction/mucous plug/waters breaking.

Stephanie + Dh= Super blessed parents to 1 ds, and 4 dds!
#68 of 85 Old 07-18-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMamiBella View Post
I went to a midwife friend and she said I was only 1 cm dialated. She said I could try the b&b cohosh again. I tried to get an appt with an accupunturist but the woman wasn't comfortable seeing me since I had no official doctor/midwife. : I'm trying to keep myself busy. It sucks reading all of these birth announcements when I haven't had a single contraction/mucous plug/waters breaking.
I kind of feel the same way... I am excited to hear of everyone's births, but I am starting to get a little discouraged. I have been 2cm for 2 weeks now and absloutely no other *real* signs of labor. I bought the b&b cohosh today and plan on taking it on Tuesday if nothing happens by then. Monday is my due date and I am trying so hard to be patient but its really getting to me.

I feel soooo crappy. I am exhausted - worse than early pregnancy. I am never comfortable and I just can't take care of DS and all the housework anymore. I absolutely cannot believe how much my crotch hurts. Why didn't I know this was going to happen??!! As terrible as this sounds, it feels like someone took a bat to my groin - like its swollen and bruised. I am having a hard time sitting still unless I am totally reclining (which my midwife says is the worst position to be in). I just don't care anymore. I cried at the grocery store for no reason today. ---sigh---

hh2.gif Proud Mama to DS1 09/07 ribboncesarean.gif, DD 07/09 hbac.gif, and DS2 06/11 uc.jpg.  Feeling more and more blessed with each day!

#69 of 85 Old 07-18-2009, 10:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracymom1 View Post
I kind of feel the same way... I am excited to hear of everyone's births, but I am starting to get a little discouraged. I have been 2cm for 2 weeks now and absloutely no other *real* signs of labor. I bought the b&b cohosh today and plan on taking it on Tuesday if nothing happens by then. Monday is my due date and I am trying so hard to be patient but its really getting to me.

I feel soooo crappy. I am exhausted - worse than early pregnancy. I am never comfortable and I just can't take care of DS and all the housework anymore. I absolutely cannot believe how much my crotch hurts. Why didn't I know this was going to happen??!! As terrible as this sounds, it feels like someone took a bat to my groin - like its swollen and bruised. I am having a hard time sitting still unless I am totally reclining (which my midwife says is the worst position to be in). I just don't care anymore. I cried at the grocery store for no reason today. ---sigh---
This is baby #3 for me, and sooo totally different. Like you, I am just exhausted and barely able to keep up with my kids. I've been going to the library and getting a lot of VHS and DVDs for the kids and if the weather is ok, letting them play outside while I just sit and watch. My crotch is killing me too. I did not get this bad of a pressure issue with my other two. It hurts so much that even though I'm desperate, I don't want to dtd with DH for those prostaglandins...
#70 of 85 Old 07-18-2009, 10:51 PM

I feel for you mama's. I went 12 days overdue with this little one. The day before i went into labor i truly thought it was never going to happen. I didn't have a single contraction that day and i had just had accupuncture, a membrane sweep and was taking the cohoshes. My induction was scheduled for the next day. That night i awoke to bloody show and contractions that were very different then the prodromal ones and were spaced far apart. They never fizzled out and she came the next morning. It seemed like when i was on the verge of losing it the universe reminded me that everything happens just the way it is meant to happen. I admit that having her out is amazing and i am so thankful to be able to stare at her instead of still being pregnant. It is going to happen for you all soon!. My babe is one week old tomorrow.
#71 of 85 Old 07-18-2009, 11:15 PM - Thread Starter

Avani, it's encouraging to hear your story. Right now, to top it off, another reason I am getting antsy is that my mom is driving me NUTS! She is the one who is supposed to come over to watch my older two kids. She lives an hr away. The problem is that it's often hard to get a hold of her, b/c she doesn't have a cell phone. So, she is borrowing my dad's cell phone right now (and he is a bit of a jerk about this). HOWEVER, I discovered earlier this wk, when I thought I was getting close to having the baby, that she didn't even have it ON. So, now she has it on, but she keeps calling me like every 2 hrs. She'll be like, "OK, I am going to the office now and the cell phone doesn't work there, or the cell phone doesn't work at x place, so call this number and have them give me a msg." Ok, I don't know who their cell phone carrier is, but we live in a more rural area than they do and our service is fine. I have told her NOT to keep calling me for status updates, b/c she is literally the person who will find out first if anything is happening (other than my DH). Yet, she still keeps calling and then telling me weird things. Like today, she decided to go golfing. She called before she left to tell me to page my dad if I needed her, not to use the cell phone?!?! So, I called her back tonight after she called AGAIN and left a msg (she keeps calling me when I'm in the middle of something like getting the kids tucked into bed, etc.) and said to call back.

My dad basically started complaining to me (my mom was on the phone with some other person) that I HAVE to give my mom 1-2 hrs notice before the baby comes. OK, DAD (the pediatrician), like I have ANY control over this??? This baby could come very quickly if my water breaks at home, of course I will try to call my mom over ASAP if I feel that the baby is coming. The worst part is that my father is such a big baby, with DS2, I had a false warning and had my mom come over and then contrax pittered out and she ended up going home to tend to him. My parents were not happy about that (as if I wanted to cause them all of that trouble, right?). I asked him why I had to call his pager instead of the cell phone while they were at the golf course and he said something stupid about how he keeps his cell phone in his golf bag, so when he is driving, he can't hear the stupid cell phone. OK, what a NORMAL person would do is simply take the cell phone out of the stupid BAG that is in the TRUNK of the car and keep it up by the car's console, right? Plus, he usually wears one of those cell phone holders on his belt anyway. Apparantly, this is too much to ask. So, my dad basically was complaining to me about how difficult I'm making it for he and my mom to be on baby watch. : I am not doing this to make their life difficult. I'm *trying* to not call my my mom over for a false alarm. Last time when I had DS2, my mom left as soon as my DH came home after I had the baby (even though he got NO sleep that night), so he had to take care of DS1... b/c get this. My dad HAD to go golfing, and he HAD to have my mom go with him. b/c I guess he is incapable of going by himself (to meet up his friends), so she ditched us, to go golfing with my dad the day I had DS2!!!! UGH! They drove back together after they golfed to come to the hospital to see the baby, but wasted an hr driving around town trying to fine, "blue" flowers, which turned out to be white carnations dyed with blue dye. Like I HAD to have blue flowers??!?!?!

My in laws are my back up and even worse, b/c my stupid mil is too afraid to drive to our place by herself (lives an hr away in the opposite direction, but it is like 3 turns from her subdivision a hop on the freeway and she is at our place, I swear our 5 yr old knows the route). So, her, "plan" if we call her to come when I go into labor is to meet up with fil, have him drive his car and she will follow him in her car (???)... by the time they organize that, it would have tacked on another hr to their trip.

I'm so annoyed that both dysfunctional sides stress me out. Why can't I have, "normal" parents and in laws??? If it weren't for the way our insurance was set up, I would have went with a homebirth... but then it would have also opened up a whole new can of worms (ie: my parents and in laws would have given me hell about a homebirth) to deal with.

Sorry for the vent. I'm just extremely grouchy today, and my parents are getting on my nerves. I am sick ppl emailing and calling about, "baby news," too.
#72 of 85 Old 07-18-2009, 11:41 PM

Now that you got all that out envision exactly what you want to happen when you go into labor and focus on that! I had so much anxiety about the things i didn't want to happen that by the end i shifted my energy into the mantra "surrender". I envisioned starting labor at night, having it be mellow in the beginning with no back labor, then waking up and being able to get the kids up and together before having active labor. It all was exactly how i hoped it would be. I didn't even tell the kids i was in labor. I fed them breakfast and cleaned up the house and they didn't even know i was in labor until the midwives came. Then it was only an hour later that the baby came. My midwives actually told me they would've never guessed i was in labor because i was so present in between contractions. Focus on something good! Or eat a bunch of ice cream
#73 of 85 Old 07-19-2009, 12:24 AM

Mags
Avani is right... over and over again from other Mamas I hear that "surrender" is the way to go. Vent as much as you need to in order to get to that place. As whiney and cranky as I am I know I have very little control over the actual situation and I am really trying to focus my energy on happiness and peace. I really think there is something to positive visualization, even, deep breathing and learning to let go. I certainly do not practice this as well as I should. But I know... I really know... sigh...

I also know that part of my problem is that I take on too much. Its really hard for me to ask for help, though I am getting better at it. I am the type who would rather do it myself knowing it will get done *right* than let someone else do it for me - whatever the *it* may be. I don't have much of a choice anymore, though, and have had to give up some of the control. I think that this baby will only come when I have worked through whatever it is I am supposed to - practicing patience, asking for help...whatever it is.

This waiting is the hardest thing ever.

hh2.gif Proud Mama to DS1 09/07 ribboncesarean.gif, DD 07/09 hbac.gif, and DS2 06/11 uc.jpg.  Feeling more and more blessed with each day!

#74 of 85 Old 07-19-2009, 03:48 AM

Hey Ladies! I just wanted to let you know that I have been having contractions for 2 nights in a row. Then today I started having bloody show and contractions every 15 minutes. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am a little worried because my daughter is sick and I would really like to be here for her. I have been trying to tell her a story about how she is going to have her very own brother that she will never have to share because I am making it for her. Every time I start crying and she looks at me with that confused look...like why is mommy crying? Ooooh, here comes another contraction!

Lovin my Hubby , Serena (10/07)::, and Cedar( 07/09)
#75 of 85 Old 07-19-2009, 06:27 AM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Good luck treetop!

I've been having this strange feeling lately like I'm not doing enough to get ready for the baby. I mean, I'm getting all the stuff together, still hounding dh about installing the freaking carseat already, my midwife is here and ready to go whenever, I'm finishing up baby craft projects etc etc. But my whole life is about to get turned upside down! How the heck do I prepare for that? I just feel like I should be doing something to prepare emotionally/mentally, but I have no idea what. I'm really enjoying myself these past few days, resting a lot, reading, knitting, sewing, playing games with dh, things I know will be a lot harder to do after baby gets here. I guess I'm worried I'm in for some sort of rude awakening, but I don't know how to stop it. Can anyone relate?

Mommy to DS1 July '09 and DS2 Oct '12 and someone new in May '15

#76 of 85 Old 07-19-2009, 08:43 AM

Ok, stupid question, what counts as bloody show? :/
dh and I dtd last night and then about an hour later, there was some (as in drops- not alot) pink blood in my undies and has been little bit of the same, pink/red on the TP - but no mucous, or anything mucousy lol along with it....

Eta...nevermind - apparently the little pop sound last night was a string of tissue coming disconnected in there.... Great....

Kelly, mama to DD energy.gif : (3-30-06) and DS bouncy.gif 7/28/09) ....and gummi, due 3-30-13! (large sch....praying.gif)

#77 of 85 Old 07-19-2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamergrrl View Post
I saw Transformers II last week or so...I vote skip it and wait for the DVD.
They could have gotten away with making that movie an hour(+) shorter. But it was my first drive-in, and they were showing the movies back to back, so I was okay with it.

I woke up around 7:00 with my abdomen feeling tense all over. My stomach has been really slow to digest anything these last couple of days, and though I hadn't eaten a meal since 6:00 last night, I still felt full. I lost more mucous and my body seems to be cleaning itself out. I had a couple contractions, I think, and managed to get back to sleep for a little while. I'm still feeling pretty gross.

Boyfriend's family is taking a big motorcycle ride today. I felt bad telling him I didn't feel comfortable with him going too far. He totally understands, but... meh.

- Born 7/21/09
#78 of 85 Old 07-19-2009, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelorum View Post
Good luck treetop!

I've been having this strange feeling lately like I'm not doing enough to get ready for the baby. I mean, I'm getting all the stuff together, still hounding dh about installing the freaking carseat already, my midwife is here and ready to go whenever, I'm finishing up baby craft projects etc etc. But my whole life is about to get turned upside down! How the heck do I prepare for that? I just feel like I should be doing something to prepare emotionally/mentally, but I have no idea what. I'm really enjoying myself these past few days, resting a lot, reading, knitting, sewing, playing games with dh, things I know will be a lot harder to do after baby gets here. I guess I'm worried I'm in for some sort of rude awakening, but I don't know how to stop it. Can anyone relate?
I've been feeling similarly. It doesn't really help that I'm feeling so sore in my pelvic/vagina area that I don't really feel like having sex w/ DH...I want to, because I know that part of our life is about to get REALLY different, but I can't bring myself to deal w/ the pain at this point.

I also kind of feel like...my life is about to change forever, and there is literally nothing I can do to emotionally prepare for it. I've never taken care of another person like that. I've had pets my entire life, but that is entirely different. I've babysat, but I could give those kids back. This is every day for at least the next 18 years of my life. Scary stuff. I think it's one of those things you have to just...do. It helps that this is something I really, really wanted. But I still think it'll be a shock!

Alicewyf knit.gif , wife to DH reading.gif and mama to toddler Lillian energy.gif (7/09)!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**stork-boy.gif40

Prayerfully expecting our little BOY in June of 2012! And so excited to be cd.gif and bfinfant.gifagain!

#79 of 85 Old 07-19-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicewyf View Post
I also kind of feel like...my life is about to change forever, and there is literally nothing I can do to emotionally prepare for it. I've never taken care of another person like that. I've had pets my entire life, but that is entirely different. I've babysat, but I could give those kids back. This is every day for at least the next 18 years of my life. Scary stuff. I think it's one of those things you have to just...do. It helps that this is something I really, really wanted. But I still think it'll be a shock!
The strange thing about this feeling is that it is so fleeting... once you have that baby in your arms everything will fall into place. You cannot imagine the love that is about to enter your life! When DS was born I was terrified - worried about being a good mom, about never having time to myself or for my husband - just about all the changes in general. Don't get me wrong... there are very hard days, but you will be surprised at how intense your feelings of love and protection will be. And it actually is quite fun! Just in a way you have never experienced before.

So DH and DS went for a ride on the train this morning and I had a few hours ALL ALONE in the house! I haven't had more than a few minutes to myself in a long, long time! So what did I do? I cleaned like a freak. I scrubbed baseboards, washed all the floors, scoured the bathroom from top to bottom... even cleaned DH's office which I never, ever do. So much for relaxing! I am hoping all the activity will stir things up a bit...

#80 of 85 Old 07-19-2009, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mags View Post
I had a false warning and had my mom come over and then contrax pittered out and she ended up going home to tend to him. My parents were not happy about that (as if I wanted to cause them all of that trouble, right?).
Oh Mags, I'm sorry your parents are driving you nuts.

My mom is doing a similar thing. She came over for two false warnings last pregnancy and was so manic nuts that one of my stipulations for her coming to the birth was that she take Xanex (sp?). This time around she is blaming my false starts for her being manic and full of anxiety last time around. It makes me so mad I could just spit. Crazy mom.
#81 of 85 Old 07-19-2009, 10:09 PM

*sigh* I got my first annoying phone call today. My dad called to ask if William had said hi yet. Really??? Do you really think I wouldn't call you?? Apparently so, because the phone call ended with him asking me if I would keep him updated. : I told him that of course we will call him if anything happens. He'll just have to be happy when we call to say the baby is here and deal with it that we won't be calling to say we are headed to the birth center. I have no plans on anyone visiting us there.

Leigh

#82 of 85 Old 07-20-2009, 12:09 AM

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one a bit stressed about child care while giving birth! Mags, I feel for you! My parents are our child care while at the hospital too, and I'm getting the "you're asking too much" feeling too- although what other choice do I have? Really. Their problem is that they're not letting me know when they are unavailable until almost the last minute. Thankfully, so far it hasn't been a problem, but last weekend would have been. I could go on a big long saga about it, but it's a moot point now that I still haven't had this baby.

Because of the cooler weather we've been having here in MN, I braved my brother's annual party yesterday! It's mostly outside, and in the past we've had temps over 100 degrees, making it truly miserable- especially w/ mosquitoes. So w/ a high of around 70 yesterday, I took dh and ds out to the farm to be social for a bit. It was so nice to not be sweating nonstop! DS ran for 3 hours straight- he was so excited to see the farm animals, see all the people, and hear the bands play (which were kinda loud to me, but I'm getting old). I did not stay late enough to hear my youngest brother's band play, which kinda bums me out because I haven't heard them yet, but I was exhausted.

Today my dh took the day off from job #2, and we spent what could be our last Sunday together as a family of 3. We had a really good day- didn't do anything too exciting, but it was good. And I am tired. I've been really busy these past few days, I guess I'm trying to keep busy to make time go by, and to spend extra time "doing" things w/ ds. It's been fun, but it's wearing me out. Tomorrow might need to be one of those "stay home" days.

I'm REALLY tired of my pelvic area hurting! What is with that?!?! It's like my I've been punched in the pubic bone.

And I had some mucous on Thursday, but nothing since. AND, not many contractions- even BH- since then either. I seriously think she's just making herself at home in there and not planning on exiting anytime soon.

Married to my favorite man, homeschoolin' mama to a question-asking bug hunter (6) ; a twirling, shy, silly girl (4); a hurricane of boy energy (2), and expecting #4 in April 2014.
#83 of 85 Old 07-20-2009, 05:16 AM

Yesterday's contractions eased up after lunch and after walking around. It was a good test run for the couple and I.

... especially considering I've been up since 2:00 with strong(er) contractions. They were running at 7-10 minutes apart for a while; now they're at about 5. Pain ranges from 6 ("nnngh") to 8/9 ("oh, #$%^, OWW"). Also had some pink show earlier.

I'm putting off calling the midwife's office as long as I can stand -- I know she wasn't on call this weekend, and she won't be in until later this morning.

So, uhm. If you don't hear from me for a day or two, you know where I am.

- Born 7/21/09
#84 of 85 Old 07-20-2009, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenekitten View Post
Yesterday's contractions eased up after lunch and after walking around. It was a good test run for the couple and I.

... especially considering I've been up since 2:00 with strong(er) contractions. They were running at 7-10 minutes apart for a while; now they're at about 5. Pain ranges from 6 ("nnngh") to 8/9 ("oh, #$%^, OWW"). Also had some pink show earlier.

I'm putting off calling the midwife's office as long as I can stand -- I know she wasn't on call this weekend, and she won't be in until later this morning.

So, uhm. If you don't hear from me for a day or two, you know where I am.
Mine started at 2 am also... every 10 min apart and not too pleasant. I am going to wait to call my MW until 6 or so if they continue like this. I get the feeling they may peeter out, though. Can't sleep anyways!

#85 of 85 Old 07-20-2009, 09:57 AM

Well, happy EDD to me... Sigh!
I think my mind may be keeping my body from doing it sthing at this point- even though I know its nothing, (TMI ALERT!!!) this "string" of tissue that is hanging out (EW) is probably really concerning me on some level. It doesnt hurt, and its not like gushing blood or anything, its just disconcerting....

In other news, I keep having waves of contrax at 15-20min apart- not big ones, just enough for me to stop and catch my breath (and be annoyed)....

Calling MW tihs a.m. about wierd tissue issue (LOL) and hoping maybe I can sneak in and talk her into stripping membranes.....

Kelly, mama to DD energy.gif : (3-30-06) and DS bouncy.gif 7/28/09) ....and gummi, due 3-30-13! (large sch....praying.gif)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page