Mothering Forum banner

Leaking fluid, no labor yet

646 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  bajamergrrl 
#1 ·
I started leaking fluid this morning and it's been leaking quite a lot but I'm still not in labor. I've only had minimal contractions. I'm going to the mall to walk(It's over 100 outside) So hopefully things will get started this evening. I don't want to leak for days. When I checked I was about 5 cm dilated so I'm not sure what's holding things up. I'm anxious for labor. Wish me luck!

Beowulf Alexander is here!

He was born at home after an intense three hours and 45 min labor. I caught him and brought him around. It was all so perfect! He is about 7 lbs and beautiful. Thanks for the labor vibes!

#7 ·
Well it's 3:00 am and I've been up with some contractions for about an hour. I might try to go back to sleep but when I lay down I lose a lot more fluid and it makes me think I'll get the bed wet. I don't know if the contractions will stop if I sleep more or not but I guess I could try. I'm tired but I just don't fall asleep easily. I also dont want to wake my husband yet. Well I'll update again. Maybe I'll have a baby when I update again! Woah! I just had a really strong one. I guess there's a good chance they'll keep coming now! Yeah!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.