Mothering Forum banner

Maternity Photography

644 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  BlessedEarthMother 
#1 ·
I just got my maternity photography back and the pictures are so beautiful!!! You can see them all at this link

http://jtilleystudios.smugmug.com/ga...6_M4vRj#P-1-12

There's 3 pages of photos you can view

It has really made my day to see them! I can't wait to get them printed!

My friend just started a photography business with her boyfriend and they did our pictures for free. I feel so lucky. She is also going to come to our home to do newborn photography whenever this baby decides to make his entrance. I am so excited. We didn't have a chance to do anything like this the first time around.

See less See more
#5 ·
ohhh they're gorgeous! how special
we just got ours done today but we didn't get to look at any of them today... seeing yours makes me so excited to see mine! i loved how yours were all outside, they look just great! thanks so much for sharing the link!

#11 ·
thanks ladies
I am so in love with these pictures.

Can't wait to have some newborn photography done whenever Mica decides to make his entrance!

2boysmama: I haven't been around the dayton area very much.... have you ever spent time in zanesville? I used to go to ekoostik hookah shows all the time.. maybe we met there??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.