anyone dtd? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 08-11-2009, 02:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 View Post
I am 12 days pp and I am totally not going to dtd for a while. Funny how not being able to makes you want to more. I was just wondering if orgasms are out of the question too? And will it hurt? Sorry but I have just got to ask.
I never thought to ask about orgasms. But, uhm... so far, I haven't had any negative side-effects. I was a little crampy afterward, but no pain.

I feel ready to DTD, and boyfriend is more than okay with the idea, but I want to wait until Monday's appointment with the midwife -- I'll be almost 4 weeks PP.

- Born 7/21/09
#32 of 34 Old 08-12-2009, 07:12 PM

You ladies are crazy! LOL I am waiting until my 6 week appt to get the "go ahead". I had a 3rd degree tear from my perineum down thru my rectum though and have No desire for anything to be anywhere near that. LOL

Love 12.22.2004 ** Marriage 2.24.2007 ** Baby Carriage 8.7.2007 ** Double Stroller 7.20.2009 ** Triple Trouble EDD 5.15.2011
#33 of 34 Old 08-12-2009, 11:27 PM - Thread Starter

Okay...i did it, lol!

One time at 2 weeks...no pain until after...just a little, short lasting.
We've done it a few times since then and it's only gotten better - no pain anymore at all. Yeah, i'm still bleeding a *little* (some days nothing, other days i am...annoying!) but otherwise feel great.

As far as orgasms go...I've had a couple (with my vibe) and there wasn't any pain at all.

So i say if you are ready - go for it! Just take it slow
#34 of 34 Old 08-13-2009, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansmama View Post
Okay...i did it, lol!
Me too! but I waited untill almost six weeks post partum. I was SO afraid that it would hurt. Plus, I've been too flippin' exhausted to think about anything but sleep when Baby is asleep, I hadn't really felt like doing it until thr last week or so.

It went well. It felt weird at first, but not painful. (I had two small tears inside that didn't require any stitches.) Worst part was, DD started to wake just as we were finishing so we had no snuggle time!

Good luck sexy Mamas!

Newly Single-Mama. Raising homebirth baby, Josephine, July '09.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page