Mothering Forum banner

Had my baby!

788 views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  leighann79 
#1 ·
Henry Edwin was born this afternoon at 4:01 after a long, agonizing labor where I almost transferred to the hospital just because I couldn't take it anymore. He finally came out just fine in the UC I have wanted for many years. Once my water broke, he was out in 15 minutes. I am exhausted and will write stories later but I am no longer overdue! 8 lbs 3 oz and just amazing. I feel like my sacrum has been ripped in half but OTHER than that...

A picture of him with my daughter.. who turned 12 today. They share their birthday after all

http://images1f.snapfish.com/2323232...2%3B3339nu0mrj

More later...

See less See more
#14 ·
oh congratulations! we shared an edd and (although i have yet to get it together to post a birth story), my daughter is one week and 45 minutes old! looking at the sweet picture of your dd and brand new son together almost makes me want to rewind and relive this past week - almost. the nipple pain would prevent me though
. welcome to the world to Edwin, and enjoy his soft, warm, wrinkly, sweet newness!
:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.