Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 10-30-2008, 11:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone!

I'm due July 4th, 2009!
My first ds arrived 3 days early.

Anyone here conceive via fertility treatments?
#32 of 32 Old 10-31-2008, 05:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
EDD 4th of July

Been wondering about all the little weird things lately, getting up in the night to pee, crying at the drop of a hat, noticing ciggarette smoke and poopey diapers, oh and being hungry ALL THE TIME!

so I shouldn't have been so surprised to see the results of that pregnancy test, but I was indeed... quite surprised. I could not decide what emotion I was feeling, even while I was choking on it. I cried and smiled and cried and laughed and cried and called my sister. My poor husband was at work and I had to wait till he came home. I wrote him a cute little love note from all THREE of his kids and had my 4 year old deliver it to him. The shock registered on his face a moment after the puzzlement and he's been kissing me and telling me he loves me ever since. We live with another couple and they all had shots of tequila together in the kitchen, it was nice to have them celebrating with us.
In the meantime, life goes on... I have a 4 year old daughter who is only a month into her first school experience (and loving it) and I have a 2 year old son who is unbelievably cute and loving and stubborn. I keep busy driving her to school, changing his diapers and trying to keep up with the mountains of laundry and dishes.

I haven't really allowed myself much time to even think about this new child who has entered our lives, I hope that joining this group will help me remember to cherish the journey. I also hope that this group of women rnadomly brought together by nature's whim will prove to be the loving support I found in my first DDC (SEPT2004) Only other pregnant women really get it... the ridiculous internal fixation on all the mundane details of our bodies as they nourish new life.

Joy to all

Anna Banana ~5 year old daughter ~3 year old son one angel baby and expecting July 2010

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page