I wonder if I'm going to join you guys... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-29-2008, 04:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hubby and I have been discussing a baby for months now, but mostly to discuss timing, he thinks a few more years, I said I'd rather it be sooner if at all, but that I'm not particularly looking forward to being pregnant again!!

We haven't been using any contraception, just the calendar...

My cycles have been irregular, 5 weeks, 3 weeks...makes it hard to use the calendar

We DTD a week ago, about mid-cycle (oops, sorry if this is TMI but we were enjoying a shower together which usually leads to "play" time, but instead led to something else!! ) and I've had little cramps the last two days.

Could be a later ovulation...but I'm nervous that it's something else...

I would be happy to join you guys...just nervous and dreading the uncomfortable pregnancy (my last two were wrought with issues, nothing terrible, but not something I look forward to doing again!)

Mommy to BigBoy Ian (3-17-05) ; LittleBoy Connor (3-3-07) (DiGeorge/VCFS):; BabyBoy Gavin (10-3-09) x3 AngelBaby (1-7-06)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2008, 05:14 PM

Good luck! Cramping could be a good sign. With DS I had cramps from 4 DPO until I was 15 weeks pregnant. No cramps this time though.

Mama to DS (6/07) h20homebirth.gif, DD (6/09) h20homebirth.gif, and DD (07/12) homebirth.jpg..

Old 10-30-2008, 12:46 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
This time your pregnancy will be great, and it will happen at the right time. What ever that time ends up being.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheSpeeds View Post
This time your pregnancy will be great, and it will happen at the right time. What ever that time ends up being.
Let's hope you're right!!!

I'm at peace with the timing, obviously a small part of me wanted this or I would have been more "careful" or using some kind of protection.

It's just the dread of even *thinking* about another pregnancy...the constant throwing up, the sore back, hips, pelvis, the insomnia... I find the newborn period to be much easier than pregnancy, I get more sleep than my third trimester, I feel better, I look better, I can roll over without help!! LOL!

I guess we'll know in another week or two...

Mommy to BigBoy Ian (3-17-05) ; LittleBoy Connor (3-3-07) (DiGeorge/VCFS):; BabyBoy Gavin (10-3-09) x3 AngelBaby (1-7-06)
Old 10-30-2008, 04:45 PM

I hope you will join us too!!

I HATE, HATE, HATE being pregnant, and yet... I have done it 6+ times now!
I just love giving birth, having babies and raising little ones, so I guess that makes it easier for me to put up with 9 months of misery every time.
When you join us, we can whine together about pregnanct
Old 10-30-2008, 10:58 PM - Thread Starter

I'm having lots of discharge today...TMI, sorry! I have no idea what this is...don't think I"ve ever experienced it before! No odor, no burning, no itching...

Little "pinching" cramps here and there still...

Old 10-31-2008, 11:59 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Sounds hopeful! :

I find myself in the same situation as you, except I think I'm only about 4 DPO. I've been having slight cramping this evening and there was definitely BDing right before O. I guess I'll know in another week or so...

Oh well, let us know about you, either way!

Momma to DD (12/04) hearts.gif and DS (11/09) hbac.gif.
I survived 16 mos! Ask me about breastfeeding a baby with posterior tongue tie, high palate, and weak oral motor skills- whew!

User Tag List