*~ Weekly chat thread Jan 10-16 ~* - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 03:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Another week down! I hope everyone is feeling ok this week, some of us are close to entering the second trimester - can you believe that? At this point all of our babies have completely developed and functioning hearts By week 8 the developemnt is complete.

Has everyone had their first appointment? We had our last week and it went well. I also got in contact with the perinatologist and we scheduled our first consult/level 2 u/s for March. After that we'll have the fetal echo then I can go on and have a normal (non-medical) pregnancy and birth.

I'm embarassed to admit that I'm rocking a pair of maternity jeans today. I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. I'm tired of squeezing my fat belly into pants that are too tight! Anyone else with me?!

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#2 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 03:52 PM

Glad your appointment went well

I have my first "real" appointment on Thursday, I'll be 8w1d. The first one was just a blood test and progesterone rx. This one is going to be an u/s and most likely the rest of the OB panel blood work. I'm hoping to avoid an internal exam, but since they're already going to have the u/s wand down there I'll go ahead and consent if they feel the need to do one (reason for avoiding it for me is the chance of spotting, which would stress me out).

My jeans are starting to get a little tight around the middle. I've been sporting sweats and yoga pants when I'm at home. I have some Christmas money left over and might go buy a pair of maternity jeans even though I don't need them - I have to have them hemmed and I should do it now, otherwise I'll procrastinate and be miserable for a week waiting on them
#3 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 04:38 PM

My first appointment is a week from next Tuesday, when I'll be 9 weeks 6 days. Aahhh - I'm sitting on pins and needles over here. I just want to hear my bebe's heartbeat.

I'm having a terrible time deciding on a MW though. The first one I interviewed I really liked, but didn't show me any pictures, sent me home with no forms, and I was a little grossed out by finding a live roach in her bathroom. I have talked to one mama that has birthed with her(and probably know one or two more), and she really really liked her. But, she's also not licensed(certified?), and told me that she eventually plans to return to her home country to live and become a nurse. Something about that just doesn't sit well with me -- she seems to love what she does, but she is not in it for the long haul, and for some reason I just have these visions of her taking off to her country at a moment's notice and leaving me high and dry. I really did click with her as a person, but I guess I just have a hard time trusting people I don't know.....?

The second one I've interviewed I like, showed me tons of pictures and gave me sample forms to take home, and is a CPM that used to run her own birth center. I like her, she seems a lot more professional, and am happier with the fact that she's a CPM...it just makes me feel better, and DH too. But she talks...incessantly. I have had a few phone conversations with her since our interview and often feel like I have to almost interrupt her to get my next question in. BUT, my best friend happened to have attended a birth she was at last year, and says that she is quiet during birth. So that's good to know. (and this is the one I have the appt with)

I have talked to two others on the phone, one that has been practicing here in GA for a LONG time, is a CPM, but doesn't do VBACs. And another that was my friend's MW, who I didn't get a very good vibe from the first time I talked to, and when I called her back yesterday, told me that she's decided she's not taking any new VBAC's. For no apparant reason, just doesn't feel like it. : Whatever. Saves me the gas money of having to drive out to meet her. There's ONE more that's in my vicinity, that I called and left a message for two days ago and she STILL has not returned my call. I'm annoyed. I know I still have time and that many mamas don't go to their first MW appt till 12 weeks -- at least that's what I've been told --but ahhhh, I just want to know who I'm going with already. What can I say, pregnancy is doing nothing for my patience. :

So that's my story at the moment. I'm still feeling very lethargic with not much energy....you should just see my house. lol I think I'm going to curl up next to ds while I have a chance.

treehugger.gif Mia, married to my superhero.gif since 2006, mama to bikenew.gif D (5/06) and dust.gifM (8/09).
namaste.gifgrouphug.gifrainbow1284.gifgd.gif

#4 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 04:38 PM

I feel like I usually have the longest posts out of everyone in here. I need to not complain so much I guess.

treehugger.gif Mia, married to my superhero.gif since 2006, mama to bikenew.gif D (5/06) and dust.gifM (8/09).

#5 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama*pisces View Post
I feel like I usually have the longest posts out of everyone in here. I need to not complain so much I guess.
Nah! Complain away.... your midwife situation sounds frustrating! Are you leaning towards the second one (chatty cathy as my mum would say )?

We have only interviewed two midwives so far. There doesn't seem to be many options in Central Florida. The one we will likely go with is a wonderful woman who put us at ease immediately but her fee is $4000! A little higher than I thought it would be. We're waiting to hear back from our insurance company because we think they are supposed to reimburse $2500 back to us if we go with her. Another negative about her is she's a bit far from where we live (about half an hour) but that is just me nitpicking I suppose.

My clothes are still fitting okay but I notice that sometimes at the end of the day I tend to be a bit more bloated than when I wake up. Outside of that, still no symptoms at all. My energy has pretty much stayed the same and no nausea or food aversions which I am really thankful for.

read.gifLisa married to geek.gifB WAHM to moon.gifC (08.09)

#6 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 05:02 PM

The results of my blood test from yesterday's cursory OB appointment (CYA for insurance purposes) arrive on Monday. So I'll actually have a true EDD. If I'm where I think I am...and really, how could I be too far off? My LMP was 12 weeks ago this Wednesday ... then I'll have my nuchal with my mw's perinatologist on Tuesday. First u/s, I'm so excited! I've suffered such minimal symptoms that I really need to hear the little heartbeat to feel real about this.

Mamapisces, I often feel rambly as well. I don't feel like I'm curling up with War and Peace when I read your posts. About your decision, well, I only interviewed my mw. We clicked well and I also didn't hear back from some of the others I intended to interview. Around here, the hb mw community is very tightly knit. They meet regularly, cover for each other's vacations and some are truly close friends. So I felt like they almost assigned me my mw since our interview went so well. I hope that doesn't sound messed up.

Excuse me, DD just got her finger stuck in the VCR again.

lips.gif mama to flower.gif n 12.17.07 and coolshine.gif j 08.13.09

#7 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 05:59 PM

I am 11 weeks today! I have been very sick, last week I wasn't able to keep anything down (even liquids) so I have been rocking the Gatorade/Sea Bands/B6 and Unisom. It's made a big difference. I forgot to put my Sea Bands on this morning and paid for it by losing my breakfast :-(

Next appointment is this Tuesday, and then we will start spreading the word!
#8 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 06:30 PM

hey mamas!
we're in MI. we decide on a house Monday and the movers are showing up next weekend!
I haven't even started calling mw's yet. I know I should but I've got so much other stuff going on. I'm still feeling like crap, losing weigh, and getting a fatter belly so I'm assuming everything is fine. I have endo and the mc rate is something like 33% I think, in the first 12wks so until then, I'm not in a rush to do anything. we still haven't told our family and I don't think I will until we hear a heartbeat

anne, mama to Isaak (6.13.05) Joe (2.24.07) and Eli (8.17.09) wifey to J since 2002 petparent to our retired racer "Under Rated" aka Jango.  help put an end to dog racing! 
#9 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 07:55 PM

We got the first appointment on Tuesday and I will be 10-2. Can't believe first trimester is almost over. Can't wait. I just want to make sure things are progressing fine and everything is ok in there. I have been so sick since christmas and finally went to the doctor last week. I had a sinus infection that caused an inner ear infection and tonsilitis (sp) while I hate taking drugs when pregnant it just wasn't going away on its own or with natural remedies. Still feeling pretty crappy but hoping between the antibiotics and saltwater rinse I will get better in a few more days.

I was lucky with the midwife situation. I just called the ones that delivered DS 2 years ago. I absolutely adore them and can't wait to go in and show off my big baby boy. He was a little one at birth even at 41weeks 1 days but has been growing like a weed.
I transferred to them pretty far into my last pregnancy because I was not getting along with the midwives at the OB practice.

Pernille, Married to : mom to my 2 littel boys :4/12/07 and : 8/24/09
#10 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 08:24 PM

mama pisces, I've met the mw who talks a lot

I don't know if you have all the names of the vbac mws or not, but you could always try joining the ATL ICAN board and asking on there to see who our people used *nudge nudge*

I am 11 weeks tomorrow. I have my nuchal scan this wednesday, and my next OB appointment a week from wednesday. I've been in maternity jeans for a week, not because I need them that badly (I was just buttoning my regular jeans below the belly) but I got a really cute pair from old navy so why not

Christine, mom to C(7.5) - E(5) - J(3) - B(10 mos)

Doula, childbirth educator, Co-leader of ICAN of Atlanta

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it." ~Anonymous

#11 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabellee View Post
hey mamas!
we're in MI.
Where in MI? I grew up just South of Lansing and I currently have relatives near Traverse City. I have to admit, I'm aching for the 'homeland' this very dry, very brown Denver "winter". (Denver does NOT have a good winter, it's boring!)

Sarah. Married to my Mirus, raising my DD1 (Aug. '09) and my DD2 (March '11) and waiting for my newest (April '14)!
#12 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut Chronicles View Post
Nah! Complain away.... your midwife situation sounds frustrating! Are you leaning towards the second one (chatty cathy as my mum would say )?

We have only interviewed two midwives so far. There doesn't seem to be many options in Central Florida. The one we will likely go with is a wonderful woman who put us at ease immediately but her fee is $4000! A little higher than I thought it would be. We're waiting to hear back from our insurance company because we think they are supposed to reimburse $2500 back to us if we go with her. Another negative about her is she's a bit far from where we live (about half an hour) but that is just me nitpicking I suppose.

My clothes are still fitting okay but I notice that sometimes at the end of the day I tend to be a bit more bloated than when I wake up. Outside of that, still no symptoms at all. My energy has pretty much stayed the same and no nausea or food aversions which I am really thankful for.
Yeah, and her name just happens to start with a 'Ch' too. She's the one I'm leaning towards though.

That's great that you could get back 2500!! We're insured with Aetna and they don't reimburse jack for homebirths. : This MW that we'll probably go with is just over an hour from me.....so a half hour's not so bad, really.

My cravings/aversions are weird. The only foods I've been really turned off from are foods that I had already started getting sick of, so the feeling just intensified. So far it's only been pork and turkey roast -- the latter of which my ds loves, so I bought it for him and thought I might give it a shot even though it didn't sound appealing at all. I ended up making it and having dh bring me taco bell that night.

And my cravings have been if I hear something mentioned or see something that I haven't had in a long time, I want it. Like for instance, I've been craving chinese food ever since that one post in here with the sweet and sour chicken or whatever it was. (I did finally get some today...woot!) And I was just walking outside with ds, and saw a crumpled up coke can and started craving a coke, which i never drink. So I guess I have to see things I can't have at the moment in order to crave them. haha

#13 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorn View Post
mama pisces, I've met the mw who talks a lot

I don't know if you have all the names of the vbac mws or not, but you could always try joining the ATL ICAN board and asking on there to see who our people used *nudge nudge*

I am 11 weeks tomorrow. I have my nuchal scan this wednesday, and my next OB appointment a week from wednesday. I've been in maternity jeans for a week, not because I need them that badly (I was just buttoning my regular jeans below the belly) but I got a really cute pair from old navy so why not
Oh my gosh, really? : It's quite a small birthing world around here! I've asked about her on here in the FYT section, and I keep feeling like if I keep mentioning how chatty she is, word is going to get back to her that I'm talking bad about her. I do like her, I just wish I could have an occasional moment of silence when talking to her!

I know, I know, I need to join that board! I got distracted by the other board you mentioned to me, went to join it and was trying to come up with an original screen name for myself, but wasn't satisfied with any of the ones I was coming up with, so I forgot about it. I'll join ICAN, I swear.

My best friend brought over her bella band for me to use and it is the best invention EVER. It's nice to know I now have a couple of extra pants to wear. I can fit into one pair of my old maternity jeans that are smalls, they are still a little baggy, and the others are HUGE on me still. I really need to go shopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynbabymama View Post
The results of my blood test from yesterday's cursory OB appointment (CYA for insurance purposes) arrive on Monday. So I'll actually have a true EDD. If I'm where I think I am...and really, how could I be too far off? My LMP was 12 weeks ago this Wednesday ... then I'll have my nuchal with my mw's perinatologist on Tuesday. First u/s, I'm so excited! I've suffered such minimal symptoms that I really need to hear the little heartbeat to feel real about this.

Mamapisces, I often feel rambly as well. I don't feel like I'm curling up with War and Peace when I read your posts. About your decision, well, I only interviewed my mw. We clicked well and I also didn't hear back from some of the others I intended to interview. Around here, the hb mw community is very tightly knit. They meet regularly, cover for each other's vacations and some are truly close friends. So I felt like they almost assigned me my mw since our interview went so well. I hope that doesn't sound messed up.

Excuse me, DD just got her finger stuck in the VCR again.
about the bolded part - well, that's good to know!!

I feel exactly the same way about hearing the heartbeat, since I have mild symptoms as well. I'm wondering if I can still get my levels checked, and do I have to make an OB appt to do that? 'C' the MW was telling me that the hormone levels level off at 8-10 weeks, so after that it's hard to tell exactly how far along you are(and she also said that in order to get a birth certificate here, my pregnancy has to be confirmed by a lab, so I guess it's a good idea to go get checked either way). I'm currently 9 weeks 3 days, and I'm certain about that, but it would be nice to have some outside confirmation of that. I just don't have an OB here - I went to a random one covered by my insurance back in July cuz I hadn't had a pap in a while, and I didn't really like him. Plus, I'm not really looking forward to the 40 dollar co-pay that comes with that visit. Before I got pregnant I was considering doing a physical and our family doc referred me to a clinic -- I bet I could go to that same clinic to get my levels checked....probably still a stupid 40 dollar co-pay though. :

#14 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama*pisces View Post
(and she also said that in order to get a birth certificate here, my pregnancy has to be confirmed by a lab, so I guess it's a good idea to go get checked either way).
hm, I'm not sure that is true, I know ppl in our "tribe" have done unassisted pregnancies/childbirths. send a pm to "patchfire" or "lula's mom" on here and ask them...

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it." ~Anonymous

#15 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
hm, I'm not sure that is true, I know ppl in our "tribe" have done unassisted pregnancies/childbirths. send a pm to "patchfire" or "lula's mom" on here and ask them...
Cool, thanks. I didn't even think about people that may have done UC -- I guess I just figured that's pretty uncommon here in GA.

#16 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 09:42 PM - Thread Starter

That is silly that in order to get a birth cert you need pregnancy confirming bloodwork, wouldn't the birth of the baby confirm the fact that you were preg?

Good luck with your MW choice, how far up in FL are you? Anywhere near SW FL/Sarasota area? We have some good Midwives here and they travel a little bit north too.

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#17 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilian View Post
That is silly that in order to get a birth cert you need pregnancy confirming bloodwork, wouldn't the birth of the baby confirm the fact that you were preg?

Good luck with your MW choice, how far up in FL are you? Anywhere near SW FL/Sarasota area? We have some good Midwives here and they travel a little bit north too.
Oh no, I'm from Florida, living in GA now. I was born and raised in Miami, lived in Orlando from about '02 - '06, and then we moved up here after ds was born to be closer to my dh's family, who decided to retire up here. The other choice would have been to move back to miami, but neither me or dh like it there and I didn't want to be *that* close to my mom again. So, here we are....definitely not where I see us settling, but it's ok for now.

#18 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Banned

First apmt. is on tuesday. Pretty exciting. lol.

I feel terrible all the time and just want to lay in bed. wahhh.
#19 of 108 Old 01-10-2009, 11:08 PM

Quote:

I just joined and posted. I'm 'havefaith'.

#20 of 108 Old 01-11-2009, 12:42 AM

Hi everybody! I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and I'm feeling exhausted and nauseous and my belly is starting to poof out a bit.

I went shopping for jeans and there were no price tags - I came to find out that the ones I liked were $210!!! For jeans that I will wear until May - INSANE! I ended up finding a cute pair for $118 instead. I'm stuck because I need a 33.5" inseam and all the cheap jeans are 32".

Shannon, mum to ds1 (8/03), ds2 (6/05), dd (5/07), and ds3 (7/09)
#21 of 108 Old 01-11-2009, 02:11 AM

Shannon, which brands do long inseams? I have that problem too. Though I'm not willing to spend quite that much on maternity jeans.

I'm only 7w. Still such a LONG way to go before I get out of this 1st trimester. But I'm feeling pretty confident - tired, achy boobs, full (and showing) belly, and 2 good u/s already. I'll feel even better after my 1/26 scan, hopefully.

I went to ShopKo and bought some maternity tops on major sale. Stuff that's cute without being too obviously maternity. My maternity jeans are still too baggy in the belly, but boy, are they comfy! I might buy a bella band.

Today I put on a pair of dress slacks. They're less tight in the butt - that's what not drinking has done w00t!! - but tight and uncomfortable in the waste. I did the rubber band trick.

Kimberly, mom & wife - blogging.jpg about pregnancy and birth
DD 2004; 3 angel1.gif babies 2007-08; rainbow1284.gif twin DDs 2009; DD 7/12/11 hospital uhoh3.gif VBAC bouncy.gifafter 2 cesareans!

#22 of 108 Old 01-11-2009, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenomicsGirl View Post
Hi everybody! I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and I'm feeling exhausted and nauseous and my belly is starting to poof out a bit.

I went shopping for jeans and there were no price tags - I came to find out that the ones I liked were $210!!! For jeans that I will wear until May - INSANE! I ended up finding a cute pair for $118 instead. I'm stuck because I need a 33.5" inseam and all the cheap jeans are 32".
I love fancy jeans, just not the price. I found a pair of citizens for $7 a couple of months ago. I thought that was a pretty big score. Now if only I can find them in maternity at that price
#23 of 108 Old 01-11-2009, 03:10 AM

Hello!!!

So I have had ob. appts and had an u/s (wow it was so cool seeing Olive!), on Monday I see the first mw, but I hate to admit I am bummed she can't set up one Sat. appt for DH to meet her If the other MW will agree to a Sat. appt it might swing who we go with, especially since DH is also worried she lives to far away (30-45 minutes).

Food is evil, but I have found a few good things and a few EVIL things. Its not that I am throwing up a lot, its just this constant ache and nausea, were food does not look good and some just is hard to eat.

I guess it is a good thing that my body is liking mostly really healthy food like fruit and yummy soups, and seems to hate sugar and french fries. haha!

I sure hope all is well with everyone!

Belly Dancing, Tattooed, Veggy, Mum to DS 8/16/09 Married to a : Tattooed Geek at home with Dot and Dash fur babies : <-- pretend I am a rat
#24 of 108 Old 01-11-2009, 11:49 AM

Hello Ladies - I have been off for a bit. The morning sickness hit really bad this week and by the time I get home I am so exhausted from fighting it all day at work that I just have to lay down for a few minutes before I can even start my family evenings.
Working is really taking alot out of me. Who else works full time here?? I work in an infant room of a daycare its me, two (sometimes three) teachres and eight babies. My youngest is 8 weeks, my oldest 8 months. It is constant movement inmy room and i don't feel like I have been able to eat very well. I listed to dh what I ate the other day and he looked at me like it was alot, but it just din't feel like it to me. I had spent the entire day trying not to run to the bathroom...

I am so jealous of all you ladies who have your appointments so soon. Mine is not until Feburary 2nd - I will be 11 weeks at that point.
I am only 8 weeks now (well technically tomorrow) and while I have that bloate look in the afternnon (and feel it too) I am not really showing at all.
I deffintaly FEEL this pregnancy more than the last one..

I am counting down to my last day at work... hope I make it until July.

Bec, Married eternally to Dan for ten years. Parents to A (8/17/06) O (12/30/09) one love lost (2/07/09) and my little twin angels (9/24/11, 10/11/11)

#25 of 108 Old 01-11-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenomicsGirl View Post
Gap and Old Navy both have 34" inseams on their "longs". Old Navy's jeans are only $30 and Gap's are $60-80

#26 of 108 Old 01-11-2009, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter

Anne, congrats on finding a house, I ope your move is nice and easy.

#27 of 108 Old 01-11-2009, 02:36 PM

I guess I'm joining in on this forum now! My last post was in Infertililty so I feel blessed to be here. I got a BFP this morning after TTC for nearly 2 years. My LMP was 11/12/08 (the day before I posted in Infertility) so my due date is around 8/19/09. Yay! Now I have to try to remember what to do... it's been 4 years since I was pregnant!!!
#28 of 108 Old 01-11-2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
Hello Ladies - I have been off for a bit. The morning sickness hit really bad this week and by the time I get home I am so exhausted from fighting it all day at work that I just have to lay down for a few minutes before I can even start my family evenings.
Working is really taking alot out of me. Who else works full time here?? I work in an infant room of a daycare its me, two (sometimes three) teachres and eight babies. My youngest is 8 weeks, my oldest 8 months. It is constant movement inmy room and i don't feel like I have been able to eat very well. I listed to dh what I ate the other day and he looked at me like it was alot, but it just din't feel like it to me. I had spent the entire day trying not to run to the bathroom...

I am counting down to my last day at work... hope I make it until July.
RoseRed, I work in daycare too--with the four year olds. We do four ten hour days, so it has been rough! We also have to eat what they eat, and none of it has looked or smelled good lately.
#29 of 108 Old 01-11-2009, 03:34 PM

Hello all I'm 9 weeks and I haven't even made an appt yet there nothing they can tell me at this point than I already know. I will probly make my first one around 16 weeks my midwife wont even see you until 12 weeks, plus I'm still trying to get finances together for a HB and figuring out what MW to use.

I'm not in maternity pants yet but am feeling quite bloated jeans are real tight so I wear mostly sweats right now.

My m/s has eased up a bit but now I'm getting bad headaches- ugh - hormones- still wondering about twins because ( well I'm a nut) my mom was a twin ( boy / girl) and I'm over 30 ( well 30 exactally until the 26th) and I'm nursing which I have read can all lead to twins but who knows. I'll find out someday.

Went to the grocery store today and everything looked gross and smelled icky to so I came home with milk eggs salad stuff and some junk like cookies and cinnamon rolls ( which I NEVER BUY)

Betsy, Mommy to DS (10) DD (4) DS (2) and DS (1)
#30 of 108 Old 01-11-2009, 04:42 PM

You gals who work in daycare, I just don't know HOW you do it!

DH has been laid off but is doing a bit of side work. I'm a full-time professor, but we're not in session yet. I'm glad I'll have most of the 1st trimester DONE before I go back. Well, that's not exactly true, but I keep trying to tell myself that I'll feel better in a few weeks.

I'm living off of pediapops, wheat thins, and cheerios.

Kimberly, mom & wife - blogging.jpg about pregnancy and birth
DD 2004; 3 angel1.gif babies 2007-08; rainbow1284.gif twin DDs 2009; DD 7/12/11 hospital uhoh3.gif VBAC bouncy.gifafter 2 cesareans!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page