Any runners? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 02-26-2009, 09:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How are your runs going now? do you have specific plans to stop at a certain point?
I had a bad run today and now am a little bummed out. I usually take a gel no matter what distance I go and forgot today so (of course) I completely crashed. Yuck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 02-27-2009, 11:00 AM

I'm a runner, but I never run while pregnant. it's just too hard for us to conceive, so I don't take any chances. I'm still walking on the treadmill though. I try to at least walk 2.5 miles a day....always hoping for 3 miles, but my DD usually has other plans.

SAHM to 2 daughters (conceived thru IVF) and one baby on the way (conceived without medical intervention)

#3 of 4 Old 02-27-2009, 01:16 PM

I love my short little runs in the park, but the first trimester was so exhausting that there was a lot more walking than usually. I've never been super dedicated or competitive, so I'm trying to just do what feels good. If that means I end up only running to the next block, then so be it. It still feels good to take a few minutes for myself, in the sun, 'exercising'. Real running will just feel that much better after the baby comes!

Sarah. Married to my Mirus, raising my DD1 (Aug. '09) and my DD2 (March '11) and waiting for my newest (April '14)!
#4 of 4 Old 02-27-2009, 02:04 PM

I'm a runner... I've completely slacked off this week . No plans to stop for now but if things start to feel uncomfortable then I will probably take a hiatus.

read.gifLisa married to geek.gifB WAHM to moon.gifC (08.09)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page