7/20- 26 The Weekly Wait - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 11:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Heyla!

The babes are starting to arrive!!!! Which makes it so much harder to wait.

How is everyone doing? Early August mamas... are things starting to gear up? Late August mamas... are you still excited?

We ordered another Radian last night after spending several frustrating hours trying to fit three across with our existing seats (we have a 2001 Subaru Outback, two Radians, a Marathon, and an Alpha/Omega). We found a sale on Radians and begged an early birth gift from DH's aunt so in roughly 5-9 business days we should have a seat installed for the babe. But ugh... I was so hoping we could make some combo of Radian/Marathon or Radian/Omega work. Oh well. This way each kiddo will have a "seat for life" so to speak. And it'll make travel easier if we do another plane flight after the babe arrives (which we might, we're in NY and there will be a family reunion in CA when babe is about a year).

Still on the to-do list is to dye some prefolds (koolaid... the stash list inspired me!), visit L&D, meet with doula, print out birth plan, move packed bags to car, install that soon to arrive carseat, and make it to August 1st!

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#2 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 11:57 AM

I'm 38+1 today... I had a bunch of contractions last night but nothing real or productive. There was a front moving through (it was a delicious 60 degrees when I woke up!) so I think that may have been why. Otherwise I'm still feeling fine.

I think we're ready for the baby whenever he is ready. Got the cosleeper and crib set up, got the stash organized, everything is washed, carseat installed. I printed out signs all over the house about what the girls eat, when they sleep, bedtime routines, how to work our TV (my husband is a geek so our tv/media center is ridiculously hard to get a simple show on )

the house is as clean as I think it has ever been since we've lived here, too. nesting is a good thing

Christine, mom to C(7.5) - E(5) - J(3) - B(10 mos)

Doula, childbirth educator, Co-leader of ICAN of Atlanta

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it." ~Anonymous

#3 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 12:49 PM

Only 37+2 today but feeling like I did with DS at 41 weeks. Just exhausted.
I even changed my schedule today so I didn't have to go into the office. The thought of the commute was too much. So, here I sit, working on the couch trying to focus and get everything done before I go out. But really all I want to do it get ready for baby. Maybe I will start another baby knitting project over the lunch hour

DH is being very patient with me and DS is trying but really asking a toddler to slow down because mommy is tired is pretty pointless. He is all energy all the time. At least we went to the playground Saturday for a few hours and I took him for a walk plus his aunt came over Sunday so he was entertained for part of the time. Weekdays really are easier because he has daycare where he can get some of the energy burned off.

Pernille, Married to : mom to my 2 littel boys :4/12/07 and : 8/24/09
#4 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 01:46 PM

thorn: The signs are a great idea! I hadn't even thought of anything like that but it sounds just genius!

Wombat: Congrats on the carseat! I hope you get it in with time to spare and don't ever have to worry about it again!

Pernillep: I am currently doing the exact same thing. Working from home, on the couch, completely failing to focus on work, dreaming about baby stuff. Oh well, they won't fire us this close to the end will they?

I'm 34 weeks but we're getting pretty anxious. Sometimes I wish we hadn't been trying so hard for a few months because it makes the wait feel so much longer! Maybe next time we'll intentionally just 'let things happen' (if that's even possible).

We have a place in family housing, and we'll be able to move in before I'm full term. : We move in a week from tomorrow, and we've even found people to help. I wasn't sure we'd be able to because we just moved here and just haven't had much time to make friends, but things always work out in the end. (Hallelujah!) We have just about everything we need, and we've started stalking the thrift stores for books. I HIGHLY recommend doing this. I keep finding books that I read when I was a kid but would never have remembered on my own. It's so much fun! And some of the books are just crazy weird (like: "Why Mommy is a Democrat" which uses language geared for toddler-aged kids to sort of 'suck them in'. We both tend to vote that way but somehow it never occurred to us that propaganda started with kids so young! We got a kick out of it.), we even found a book about a polar bear who attacked a tourist at our local zoo. Seriously, going through these books is the most fun I've had in a long time.

All we need left now are diapers. Someone very generously offered to get us started as a welcome baby gift, but I'm not sure if she's sending $$ or diapers, so I'm waiting to buy anything until I get what is apparently already in the mail.

I LOVE reading about everyone's prep, it's making this seem so REAL!

Sarah. Married to my Mirus, raising my DD1 (Aug. '09) and my DD2 (March '11) and waiting for my newest (April '14)!
#5 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 02:04 PM

Still dragging my arse over here.

I am starting to wake every hour to pee or drink Mylanta or have to drink or move or something. Thankfully my DD has been going back to sleep after nursing in the AM so I am getting an extra 1/2 hour of sleep.
And I can't believe we are down to that one nursing per day!

I am at 34+3, so there's a while yet. I have a strange feeling this one will be early but don't want to jinx it!

I am finding it impossible to tell what the baby's position is. Anyone have any advice? He feels so big and when he stretches it hurts!

Sounds like everyone is making progress getting ready. I have to try to fit the infant bucket in the car this week. If it doesn't fit we will be getting a Radian sooner rather than later. Otherwise I am being lazy, lazy, lazy...

We are supposed to have temps in the mid-90s for the next week (not that common here in OR) so I am so glad we got a portable a/c finally. I am HOT!

Mama to a sweet 12/06 girl fairy.gif and a squishy 8/09 boy biggrinbounce.gif
#6 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 02:13 PM

I am laying in bed right now. I had ds most of last week so I put him in a camp all this week so I could relax and get stuff done.

So far, I have watched a tv show on my laptop, did a half hours of a hypnobabies (sleeping), and am now just reading through mothering. I don't really feel that guilty. It is nice to have a day to relax.

Plus, if I rest most of the day then I can get stuff done later, right?

I am really starting to feel the presence of my baby. She is really starting to wake up! I can not wait to meet her! I can't imagine feeling sad about not being pregnant anymore. I know I felt a ittle sad about that last time, but maybe that was bc I was out and about more.

I am having trouble turning down photography work. Number 1, I love to do it, and if I go too long without a new shoot or project I start to get antsy for it. Number two the money is just too good, and I plan on not shooting for two months (from the beginning of Aug through Sept).

Overall, I am still a little scared of the birth, but I am hoping the hypnobabies will start giving me more confidence.
#7 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 02:44 PM

Wow, lots going on around here! I'm an end of Aug mama so I'm waiting patiently for my turn. I'm having lots of uterine activity these days so I'm trying to take it easy and I'm holding off on the RRL until I reach 37 weeks. Anyone else having cramping, pressure and increased BH but not yet full term? It is a little stressfull, I really don't want a pre-term baby so I'm taking it easy. I had a UTI that I've been on antibiotics for since Fri so I'm hoping once it is completely gone things settle down.

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#8 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 02:50 PM

35 and some over here I feel ok, just tired but it hasn't gotten any worse. Consistent BH, but no cramping. I am pretty sure baby is not tranverse anymore, but I can't figure out if her head is down or her butt. I've had 2 chiro visits and am going again tomorrow. I may try to see a MW this week to check her position. Now if I could only kick this nasty cold:
#9 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 02:50 PM

Today, I am 35 weeks. Even though I still have somewhere around 5 weeks left, I can't believe we are all so close. I have definitely felt more pressure lately, and the baby has really discovered my cervix and bladder this past couple of weeks. I think it might be the baby's new fascination.... OUCH, haha!

My co-sleeper just arrived today, so, I am looking forward to setting it up. The room has been set up since last weekend, but I haven't gotten our room set up yet. This will be a start. My DH had the past two weeks off, and we have really kicked butt with getting everything done. We also had a house guest this past week (one of my DH's friends that needed some help with a work project) that just left this morning. He was here for an entire week, and even though it was a bit trying for me, I think I did pretty well with keeping it all together. I think I only lost it a couple of times.

I only have three more weeks of work left, and I can't wait until I am done. I know my last week (I'll be 37 weeks then) will be quite the doozy. My books are already full... YIKES! Other than that, I'm just getting so excited each day, let alone each week.

Here's to all of us ladies and to the mamas with little ones that have already decided to join us!

Michele married to Dh since Dec 2000 and happily sharing a home with 3 kitties, 1 doggy, DS R born 8/25/09 into the arms of his mama, and DS E born 2/25/2012

#10 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 03:07 PM

I'm 37w2d today. On Thursday I had an ultrasound that estimated the baby at 7 pounds 7 ounces, but they were more concerned about his large head, ack! The OB said it would be great if I could give birth this week and/or sooner rather than later. I agree, but we have to wait for this little guy to decide when to come! I'm having pain and pressure on my cervix (especially when I stand and walk). I'm sure that his unusually large head is contributing, lol! I've had lower back pain since last night, but it is constant, so I don't think it's back labor. I'm also having some mild cramps this morning, which is worrying me more. I guess real labor will be more painful, but I'm worried that I might miss something since I have a higher tolerance for pain and tend to ignore it (years of practice with horrible back pain and menstrual cramps taught me how to do this).

Happily married mom to DS (Aug 09) and two furry troublemakers.

#11 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 04:03 PM

37 weeks and no longer feeling the joy of being pregnant. Took the weekend off and slept, went out with friends and generally did nothing while dh looked after the boys. But then its monday again and back to housework etc. I am waking every 90minutes to wee and my back really aches and i have piles
but i'm trying to stay positive as potentially i have another 5 weeks to go. Saying that, 3 weeks sounds scarily soon to have a baby.
Got a herbal tincture, simular to the stuff mentioned in last weeks thread - 5w? so i've started taking that, not yummy.
Increased my healthy food and vit c as swine flu has hit the town where dh works. I'm not really worried but its not something i'd want while pregnant or in the few months after giving birth. My neighbour came round today asking for the special powder i gave him last time he was ill (vit c), he was not allowed to cross the threshold into my garden! The past two times i've given birth with a cold, not this time.
Dh still has a long to do list and i've written up a housework list so he knows what to do when i'm resting with the baby, last time i was up and making dinner 6 hours after giving birth.
Its all getting a bit real, must read lots of positive birth stories to keep my head in the right place for my UC.

Mummy to T 06/04, L 08/06, R 08/09
:
#12 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouso View Post
I am finding it impossible to tell what the baby's position is. Anyone have any advice? He feels so big and when he stretches it hurts!

I am HOT!
My baby has been head down, facing right for at least 10 weeks now. I can feel his bony little butt up high (rarely up into my ribs, though, since I'm carrying so low), and then the hardness of his spine down that same left side. Right side - soft because of no body parts, but it is where I get most of my kicks - aside from the head banging I get on my bladder and cervix. YIKES!

Then, yesterday, he did a bunch of wiggling and moving - you know - not the quick punch/kicks, but the long, slow, protruding dragging across 6+ inches of belly I was pretty sure he had turned. Sure enough - at my MW appt this morning, I kept quiet to see what she would say - yep! He'd turned around.

Lo and behold - as I've typed this, he's turned back. LOL!! Hope that helps.

As for being hot - I had to have DH turn the A/C down to 70 DEGREES last night. I was SOOOO hot! I'm hypothyroid, so that's not normal for me, and it's only in the 70's here right now...idk

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

#13 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 04:56 PM

I really don't keep up with this thread- but I want to!!!!

I am taking 5W and I started at 35 weeks (last Thursday). I am really crampy today. (35 weeks, 4 days). Lots of bowel movements, and burping, and tons of crampiness. Has this happened with others? I am only taking one pill per meal instead of two. I am thinking I should cabinet the pills and pull back out at 37 weeks- what do you girls think?

I am so excited when I see the welcome baby threads- it makes me fill up with anticipation right away and get so happy for mamas that are meeting their babies!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Busy wife to dh for 5 years and mama to ds1 (11.09.04), ds2 (7.17.06) and ds3 coming Aug 09. :::
#14 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 05:09 PM

http://strainstation.com/wordpress/?p=834

pictures of all the signs I've made. I am such a dork.

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it." ~Anonymous

#15 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorn View Post

I need to do this badly....I am thinking about it at least! Very nice!

Busy wife to dh for 5 years and mama to ds1 (11.09.04), ds2 (7.17.06) and ds3 coming Aug 09. :::
#16 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 06:34 PM

That is so cool about your carseat Wombat and I love the signs Thorn!!

My month window of when I hope baby will come starts on FRIDAY!!! I am so not ready!!!!

Here things are NUTS!!!! First it has been around 115 degrees outside which makes getting anything done the pits! Thank goodness my birth center is out by the beach and about 25+ degrees cooler, now if I can talk DH into camping down there through the heat wave hahah!

We are coming along on the house, DH has all the flooring and painting done in the nursery, now it is just about getting all the furniture in and decorating : I just hope we find room for all the stuff we pulled out of that room : I am constantly getting rid of stuff lately it seems. Now whats left is our room, getting dying, sewing and a mural done, that's it hahah yeah it seems so easy on paper

While things turned out great in finding out LO is in fact head down : My BP was up so now I have to worry about that. I hope it will stay in line and be good. They want me to rest its just hard with so much to do and the heat. As long as everything else stays in line things are going to be ok and we can still plan on going to the Birth Center.

And before this really becomes a book I am so excited that Thursday marks DH and I's 4 year wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that shortly after we will have a baby! WOW!

Overall things are crazy and interesting and I am doing my best to prepare!

Belly Dancing, Tattooed, Veggy, Mum to DS 8/16/09 Married to a : Tattooed Geek at home with Dot and Dash fur babies : <-- pretend I am a rat
#17 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter

I'd make signs but I don't think anyone would read them. Though I may make a list of my favorite foods... after dd2 arrived people were always going out to pick up a meal and somehow they always mis-remembered my favorites and would bring totally random stuff ("But you always get the super insanity hot pepper dishes, right?" resulting in "errrr... not in this lifetime! How can years of religious dedication to "sweet and sour chicken" have possibly morphed into death by pepper steak?").

This babe is still moving around... if I do a kick count I always get kicks... but he is moving a lot less than he was just a few days ago. I don't know if he is just comfy/settled in or what. I'm trying not to worry (since the kick counts do show he is moving round) but I'm actually doing kick counts which I almost never do soooooo... I'm not as laid back as I look!

By conception date I'll be 37 weeks on Thursday, by LMP&U/S I'm about a half week ahead of that (so already 37 and a couple days). I'm wondering if maybe the decrease in wiggles is a birth sign? DD2 got very quiet the day or two before her birth, but I don't remember the exact details and didn't write them down.

mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#18 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 06:45 PM

I'm only 35+ weeks right now

I still have to install the carseat LOL.
get my newborn dipes, wash and put them away
wash and lanolize the woolies that I've knitted
declutter
fold some baby clothes

That's something that I'm not enjoying really. I have all these baby clothes and I'm so NOT excited about any of the newborn stuff. I mean, some of it I am, but most of it just seems like a chore because I don't LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at it. Plus, without my diapers here, I can't really figure out what my baby is going to be hanging out in mostly.

With my 2nd son, it was hot out so he mostly wore long sleeve shirts, a cloth diaper and woolies. I think I'll just be doing that again this time.

I'm running out of room in my belly, this baby is def. trying to stretch out.

UCing loud mouth, Fierce Protector of King Aiden, King Isaiah and Empress Estella
#19 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombatclay View Post
I'd make signs but I don't think anyone would read them.
well, whether it is my BIL or my IL's taking care of the kids, neither of them are that familiar with our household or routines, so that is the reason for the signs. dd1 is autistic and so certain things HAVE to be done a certain way or she totally freaks out (like leaving that porch door open. thank goodness for storm windows or we'd be cooling all of north Atlanta every day!)

#20 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 07:35 PM
Banned

I'm too uncomfortable to be excited. I can't even move without pain. Which sucks becuase I really want to do some nesting.

But the pregnancy is healthy so I'm grateful for that. Despite my misery.
#21 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 07:55 PM - Thread Starter

thorn- My dd1 has celiac and dd2 has SPD/anxiety disorder. It's nothing super huge but the no-gluten really seems to throw people ("you mean breading counts too?" or "ice cream cones have wheat?" sort of thing) and I know that the change in routine is going to be tough on dd2 especially. It's just that I know from experience that no one would read the note until after the damage was done. Which is a bit ironic given that most of our relatives/friends have serious allergies or dietary restrictions of their own!

Oh yeah... I think I'm going to start living on tums. Last night I thought someone had dumped hot metal down my throat it was so bad. Ick.

#22 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 07:55 PM

So I am stuck somewhere between amazement that you did all those and thinking you are nuts LOL (and I know why you did them but they are so organized and pretty ) You must be the most organized person in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorn View Post

Pernille, Married to : mom to my 2 littel boys :4/12/07 and : 8/24/09
#23 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernillep View Post
So I am stuck somewhere between amazement that you did all those and thinking you are nuts LOL (and I know why you did them but they are so organized and pretty ) You must be the most organized person in the world.
I am soooooo not! I do love computers though and doing fun "office" type stuff with software. I was a good secretary in that way

#24 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 08:39 PM

Im 37 ish weeks now,

So I thought I was in labor today but it was false labor so during contrax I took the time to finally set up the Amby bed.

Baby has the hiccups right now, I just can't wait to see pics of all our babies as soon as they start coming

baby isnt engaged yet but I'm 3 cm and ripe and ready so we will see

Betsy, Mommy to DS (10) DD (4) DS (2) and DS (1)
#25 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 09:14 PM

I never post on these threads but always read them.

We have A LOT going on at our place!!!

Hubby is out of town visiting friends in CA until Sunday. He hasn't seen these guys since 2005 and it was time. I am missing him, but also enjoying just sitting around in my jammies and only worrying about simple meals for our kids, etc. We went grocery shopping for several hours today and I was SO beat by the time we got home.

I am getting more lazy every day, I think baby has dropped and the pressure is getting pretty intense. I also crave regular Coke like crazy! I did with the other three pregnancies, too, oh well! I am taking EPO and a "six week formula" and am definitely getting enough rest.

My big news is that I will be induced at exactly 39 weeks, which will be on the 12th.

My EDD is the 19th and hubby has a BIG job interview on the 25th, 3 hours north of here. So, I really need to have time to birth the baby, stay in the hospital and come home before he goes to the interview.... It was all going to be fine to wait for the induction until later in the week of the 12th, but when I got home from my OB appt. last week, hubby had emailed me the travel itinerary for a (surprise!) business trip for his current job. He leaves for CO on the 16th for three days! I CANNOT believe this is really going to happen! This is our fourth and I thought I would have to be on my own when hubby leaves, but we quickly got in touch with my MIL and two sis-in-laws and they will come out on the 15th (three days post delivery... ACK) to help me with our oldest three. I love them and am so thankful for their help, but I totally need to jump on the list making wagon and print some very detailed instructions for them. At least it will be three adults to my three kiddos, and I am totally planning on taking advantage of it! Giving them shopping lists, directions to the Childrens Museum, lists of fun stuff they can buy for our girls, etc. LOL! My mom can't be here because my bro's wife is due with their first on the 16th and they are in NY, totally opposite side of the country from us, so my parents are going out there.....

Anyway, I have been induced with Pitocin twice and everything has always gone well. Even though I would love to go into labor when baby is ready, there are just too many crazy things going on with DH's schedule to wait to see when that would happen! He has to KEEP his job to support his growing family. ::

Hey Thorn, care to email me a copy of your lists....? I could use a jumping off point for mine. I know my MIL is going to think I am a freak, but oh well!
#26 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 09:40 PM

Hi Mamas,
What a week........ what a day!!! I just got back from the OBs office. I have pre-eclampsia and I'm being induced on Friday. YIKES!! I'm on modified bedrest until then, and I have a hyper energetic 3 year old to take care of this week. CRAZY! Oh, and I spent Sat night at the hospital with prodromal labor.
Hope everyone has a productive and comfortable week.
~maddymama
#27 of 103 Old 07-20-2009, 09:54 PM

Oh man, congrats to the mamas expecting babes this week! Once you're term, better out than in!

I'm 38 weeks today. I think. Who knows. Still truckin', Rosie is welcome to arrive any time after Friday. We have an agreement that he's a Leo. I only have one load left of laundry (towels, mostly), but have to retrieve and wash the cosleeper and all the removable fabric on the swing and bouncer. Plus, I'd like to handwash my newborn wrap (I'm insane, it's a Cashmere Silk Ellipsen). Seeing my midwife on Thursday and will likely start my EPO and RRL tea.

Suckily, I came up GBS positive and so started the topical antibiotic (ie, vag cream) per my mw's rec last Friday. Almost done with it and will retest this week. Bummed about the abx, but I'm really not about an IV at my waterbirth, so we'll see if this works. I had this innate knowledge of my perfect, healthy baby with DD, but there have been a few kinks in the road this time around and I'm just not feeling like testing any statistics.

Braxton-Hicksy as all hell, but luckily nothing so uncomfortable as prodromal labor to contend with! Now if he would only stop using my ribs as monkey bars...

lips.gif mama to flower.gif n 12.17.07 and coolshine.gif j 08.13.09

#28 of 103 Old 07-21-2009, 03:11 AM

35w5d here and getting more and more tired, but i think that's from chasing after our 11 month old and 4 year old. it's funny when it gets to be so close, because i go back and forth between wanting to go into labor right now and wanting the peace and quiet around here now to last. it's so powerful how radically things change in the one day when you go into labor. but, one thing's for sure....my sleep patterns are out the window. i've been up past 2 am for the past two nights and here i am again up late on mdc. oh well....i guess it's good practice for early am feedings, right?

s momsling.GIF - JW asl.gif writing geek.gif wifey to j aaman.gif  (11/03) and cd.gif  homeschool.gif  knit.gif sewmachine.gif read.gif mommy to s dreads.gif (10/04), l kewl.gif (8/08), j diaper.gif (8/09), and little s boc.gif (12/12)

#29 of 103 Old 07-21-2009, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddymama View Post
Hi Mamas,
What a week........ what a day!!! I just got back from the OBs office. I have pre-eclampsia and I'm being induced on Friday. YIKES!! I'm on modified bedrest until then, and I have a hyper energetic 3 year old to take care of this week. CRAZY! Oh, and I spent Sat night at the hospital with prodromal labor.
Hope everyone has a productive and comfortable week.
~maddymama

Wow, hang in there! Is there anyone who can help this week?
How far along are you?

Mama to a sweet 12/06 girl fairy.gif and a squishy 8/09 boy biggrinbounce.gif
#30 of 103 Old 07-21-2009, 07:54 AM

Maddymama, hope all goes well for you this week!

I woke up really early this morning with a bad dream about my ds being severely injured and couldn't ever go back to sleep. So now I'm making bread! I rested in bed for a while, but then it was just seeming like wasted time.

We are getting closer and closer to ready for this LO. I am 36+ wks and my hubby is going out of town this weekend for a church conference in Texas. Once he's back, I'll be 37 wks and then ready to go whenever baby is ready. My m/w is also out of town this week, so this baby really needs to stay in until next week! I really don't expect to go early, though.

Geting pretty uncomfortable at times. Also chewing lots of tums at night. Oh well.

Yesterday I found several more fitted dipes and recycled woolies I had made and packed away and forgot about. Yay! So I think we should be pretty well set on diapers now.

My friend still has all my baby clothes, though. I've asked her for them a couple times and I hate to be a nag...but I'm starting to wonder if my kid will be naked for the first few days! I'll have call her again. I'd really like to launder and sort things before the baby comes.

OK...off to check my bread. Have a great week everyone!

Christina, Mama to Salvador (3 yr) & Santiago (6 mo)! www.footprintsbaby.com Life has gotten too busy - Come shop our going out of business sale! Cloth Dipes & more.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page