We are in the hospital... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 41 Old 09-02-2009, 02:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wishing your LO the speediest recovery. Mama, I'm glad you had the opportunity to stay with your LO and make her experience more positive.
~maddymama
#32 of 41 Old 09-02-2009, 08:14 PM - Thread Starter

Update:

Her WBC count was a tad higher. I was told they would file a 51-a with CPS if I signed out. I decided to stay one more night because her cultures will be ready at 8 AM tomorrow morning and we will go from there. I am so worried about Abrielle, I miss her and my house so much.

Anna is better. Fever has been down at 99.3 since 10:40 AM. SO, she is really doing better. Her coloring and overall appearance is better, her eyes are bright and she seems more like herself.

The nurses here are amazing. No one has said anything about my co sleeping and they are so helpful. My parents are trying to be helpful too and so isn't my ex husband. I am a little stressed because life is at a stand still and if you all knew me, my life NEVER stands still. I have too much crap to take care of for this to happen, so this is God telling me to slow down and look at the important things.

Did I mention I miss my 2 year old? Ok now I am crying, I just miss her soooo much.

Thanks for caring everyone.

Jilian- thanks, the little man went home. His mom is REALLY young, not that that is necessarily bad thing, but maybe she is overwhelmed, although I hate that excuse. I am talking early teens young and so was her boyfriend. They went home last night. I was so worried for him. I really did want to just hold him and love on him.
#33 of 41 Old 09-03-2009, 06:54 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks everyone for your prayers and well wishes.

We are home. Anna has not had a fever since yesterday at 11 AM. She had 3 doses of ABX. I am kind of sad she had to have something in her body other than my milk, but better safe than sorry.

She did have a rash this AM, and the Dr said she thinks it is the same virus as Hand Foot and Mouth disease.

We came home and cleaned up then took a nap and a nice bath. She is doing much better and is MUCH happier at home.
#34 of 41 Old 09-03-2009, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalMindedMomma View Post
Thanks everyone for your prayers and well wishes.

We are home. Anna has not had a fever since yesterday at 11 AM. She had 3 doses of ABX. I am kind of sad she had to have something in her body other than my milk, but better safe than sorry.

She did have a rash this AM, and the Dr said she thinks it is the same virus as Hand Foot and Mouth disease.

We came home and cleaned up then took a nap and a nice bath. She is doing much better and is MUCH happier at home.
Glad you're home. I'm sure Abrielle is glad to have you back.

SAHM to flower.gif DD1 8/06 , loveeyes.gif DD2 8/09 , and bfinfant.gifDD3 9/12  married to geek.gif 6/99.  We homeschool.gif, cd.gif, homebirth.jpg, familybed2.gif, and lots of wash.gif and dishes.gif.

#35 of 41 Old 09-03-2009, 07:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower of Bliss View Post
Glad you're home. I'm sure Abrielle is glad to have you back.
Boy I am glad to see her too! Although she told me she didn't want to go home (she was at my moms and is babied a lot there by gramma LOL)...

: YAY for home with my babies!
#36 of 41 Old 09-03-2009, 07:40 PM

Wonderful news!

Annabelle Catholic wife to Jeff '92 and mom to Makaley 19 Arden 19 Anniston 17 Taegan 14 Balen 12 Kellen 10 Ellery 8 Innish 6 Eiley 4 Finnian 3 Esca 2 our 8th uc.jpghomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgIHhbac.gifbftoddler.gifvbac.gifand expecting sweet pea January 2014.

#37 of 41 Old 09-04-2009, 12:10 AM

I'm so glad that you're home and she's okay... so they think it's Coxsackie virus? Eek.

Mom to : July 2007 and : August 2009!
#38 of 41 Old 09-04-2009, 08:58 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojojojojo View Post
I'm so glad that you're home and she's okay... so they think it's Coxsackie virus? Eek.
yes! I couldn't remember the name.
#39 of 41 Old 09-04-2009, 09:50 AM

Glad you're home!!!

Shannon, mum to ds1 (8/03), ds2 (6/05), dd (5/07), and ds3 (7/09)
#40 of 41 Old 09-04-2009, 05:59 PM

so glad you are home and anna is doing better!

nak

Christina, Mama to Salvador (3 yr) & Santiago (6 mo)! www.footprintsbaby.com Life has gotten too busy - Come shop our going out of business sale! Cloth Dipes & more.
#41 of 41 Old 09-05-2009, 04:52 PM

I am so glad that your little Anna is home and doing better! It sounds like you handled things wonderfully and have done the best that you can for both of your girls.

You are in my thoughts.

Married to DH 7 years and have three fantastic kiddos! DS 6, DD 4, and DS 2 ...... lo and behold another is on the way!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page