Mothering Forum banner

i TIP'd today

622 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  GenomicsGirl 
#1 ·
i Tandemed In Public today. with out a cover. It wasnt as hard as i thought it would be, im sure i got some funny looks but i dont care.

story behind why i TIP'd. after dance we went to boarders to find a book, didnt have it, decided to pop to the starbucks there for a break and as i had no idea when Henri last fed i got her out of her stroller (had to buy a 2nd one today as my IBS flaired up and carrying Henri in the Mei Tei was really hurting me, so Dd2 got a new stroller and HEnri went in DD2's) to feed and DD2 caught on to what i was doing and asked to be out, so i took a sec to think it over,
  • let her out, dont nurse her but be fighting to keep her in her seat and off my boob.
  • leave her in her stroller and have her scream the place down till daddy gets here with the drinks
  • let her out, nurse her and Henri and peace will reigh (well except for Big H being his usual loud self)
so i let her out, got Henri latched, got DD2 latched and just sat there, nursing two babies at once (well DD2 is not 2yr old till Thursday)
i only had two problems.
  1. Henri kept slipping down a bit so i had to keep hikeing her up.
  2. DD2 kept lifiting my top all the way up, exposing both my rather large boob, making me feel cold too. i dont like that.
i never thought i would be "brave" enought to nurse two at once in public.

Kiz

See less See more
#3 ·
great stuff mom!!!

i could never get the hang of a nursing cover up and quickly become frustrated when i try...

ds1 has lost interest in the boob...so i only nip

i can only imagine the looks i would get if i was tip'ing...lol
i got some pretty hard looks just nursing ds1 at 2 1/2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.