Introducing myself - Mothering Forums
September 2009 > Introducing myself
MeniacleBrat's Avatar MeniacleBrat 01:27 PM 12-22-2008
Hi ladies, just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. Im Missi and dh and I are currently living in Germany. We have 4 girls already and are adding to our brood lol

My due date is September 5th.

I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Doulatron's Avatar Doulatron 05:06 PM 12-22-2008
Hi MB! Glad to have you here. This is my second pregnancy (first was a blighted ovum, miscarriage at 8 wks). Already experiencing a good deal of nausea (it woke me up a few times last night, though I didn't barf). Had myself a nice bowl of rolled oats with a bit of salt and cinnamon. Oh, and a wee bit of virgin coconut oil, which was not that appealing today, but I thought I should get some kind of good oil in there.

I'm actually not feeling too bad right now, I realise, so I think I'll go cram in a bunch of stuff before the belly upset returns.
MeniacleBrat's Avatar MeniacleBrat 07:04 PM 12-22-2008
Right now nausea and heartburn are my main symptoms too... and feeling bloated (though my jeans still fit just fine).

I got a phone call from my midwife today! I'm getting really excited!
citizenfong's Avatar citizenfong 01:59 AM 12-23-2008
MB, we'd love to get stationed in Germany some time! We've only heard good things about it.

Congratulations, and Wow! I'm jealous of your big and growing family! I would have loved to have a big family, but I am getting too old for that to be our path.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, too. Posting here is helping me process that this is REAL. I think it still may take a little while, though.
Up