Anyone have symptoms yet? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-01-2009, 08:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My dh let me sleep in this morning, so I got a great night's sleep, and it really helped with nausea today! I haven't been having it bad, but I have been feeling queasy off and on starting in the afternoons.

I forgot how much sleep can make a difference.

Tracy, doula and Army wife and homeschooling mama to A and E
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2009, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenfong View Post
Oh, man! I TOTALLY went off on my dh last night....twice! I felt like my emotions were veering very much out of control. We never, ever call each other names, or fight dirty, nor do we cuss at each other. But I *think* I invented a new word last night..."jackassery". Whoops.

Anxiety: I would invest in a bottle of Rescue Remedy or two, if you don't already have some. I keep one around the house and one in my purse. There are also some homeopathics that help with anxiety.

And yes, actually, now that you mention it, I have had a few bouts of mild anxiety...Time to get my RR out...
Thanks so much Tracy. I will call a homeopath tomorrow and I'm right on my way to take the RR out of my doula bag. I've always heard my doula and midwife friends say that when they got pregnant all their knowledge and wisdom about birth went out the window and they had all the same questions as their clients; it's so true!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:12 AM

Well so far I just feel like my belly could NOT get any bigger, I mean within days I'm having a rough time keeping it sucked in.... I'm not sure if it's because it's not my first baby, or if it may be that there is more than one baby in there... but I absolutely don't remember feeling like this so fast
before! Also, the smells! But that has been going on for 2 weeks... I walked down the pet food aisle at the grocery store by accident and almost lost it, it smelled so terrible!

Other then the smells, I've been having some sensitivity in my abdomen and cramps sometimes.
Also, just really really tired!

User Tag List