For Fun: Foods You Regret Eating? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 39 Old 02-25-2009, 04:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been eating so much candy lately. Tart hard candies are the only thing that calms my stomach right now. Nachos help some, but candy is the best. Normally I hate candy. I am going to have so many cavities by the end.

One Mom, Three Kids. Life is Great.

#32 of 39 Old 02-25-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAMAofMIA View Post
:

I eat toast with nutella and rice cakes and crave Mexican food, french fries and all the others unhealthy stuff...but then also fresh apples and tangerines and such...oh well...glad I am not alone....fell bad for my toddler who lives on noodles with ketchup at the moment cause cooking doesn't sound good at all
crave mexican food too!!! thinking about my super wet burrito for dinner LOL
glad I am not alone...I was not this way with DD

wife & holistic mama of 1 girl, 1 boy and 1 :
#33 of 39 Old 02-25-2009, 05:04 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
oh god... today I was mad at dh.... and I had a french fries and a cake donut and sweetened yogurt and half a crossiant.

I think I'm going to be sick. I'm eating only raw food for the rest of the night.

Right after I finish the crossiant.

Texmati-- Knitter, Hindu, vegetarian, WOHM. Wife to superdadsuperhero.gif and mom to DS babyf.gif24 months, and DD boc.gif 8 months! .

#34 of 39 Old 02-25-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BekahMomToOliver View Post
Mmmm... this thread is making me hungry :

I *kinda* regret the vanilla ice cream I had today... and the dollop of maple syrup I squeezed on top

My biggest craving has been for something I haven't eaten in about three years - it's called Poutine. I was begging hubby to go buy me one at 9:30 last night, and now that I'm thinking about it now I' practically drooling! It's a Canadian dish, hailing from the Montreal area, and it's sooo insanely bad for you. French fries, topped with chunks of mozzarella, slathered in hot beef gravy... I think I was 19 when I had one last, because they're sooo good but sooooo bad and usually I can fight it! Actually, I'm craving it with saurkraut for some reason... I think I must be having another boy, and he's got his dad's taste for junk food
DANG that sound good. heck even the fries with gravy would be fine n dandy.
#35 of 39 Old 02-25-2009, 05:45 PM

Let's see...I regret the Krispy Kreme, the bag of Skittles (did you know they come in dual flavors now, one on the outside and a different flavor inside) and the 1/2 a cinnabon I had yesterday.

This thread has given me a craving...tonight I'm going to have nachoes for dinner!

So this is bliss! Proud mama to Katie, born gently at home 10/4/09, wife to my nursing student hubby (LPN down, RN here we come!), and coming in September....Katie's little brother!
#36 of 39 Old 02-25-2009, 05:55 PM

I have to say, ever since Samantha! mentioned the skittles and the blood sugar thing - it has TOTALLY given me an excuse to be eating junk all the friggin' time No wonder it feels so good to eat it!

I'm also finding that sucking on suckers or jolly ranchers, etc. calms my stomach too - I'm going to have major cavaties as well, I think!

Julia(34), Mommy to: Maddie(10), Grace(6), Charlotte (3) and our only Little Man (due 2/23). 

It's a crazy life!

#37 of 39 Old 02-25-2009, 07:30 PM

I had Burger King for breakfast AND lunch. I got a side salad instead of fries, but you can bet I only ate half of that and I ate those chicken fries right up. Last night I had nachos for dinner. But I had a glass of skim milk, so that's nutritious, right?

As for leftovers, I can't eat them either! DH is annoyed at some food waste, but I'm learning to cook smaller portions. Also to only throw stuff out if he's not around. Sometimes it's a plus when the man of the house is slightly oblivious....
#38 of 39 Old 02-25-2009, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejeff View Post
This thread has given me a craving...tonight I'm going to have nachoes for dinner!
#39 of 39 Old 02-26-2009, 01:21 AM

I don't know about anyone else but I think for those of us that are nauseous and if you aren't I am so friggen jealous... we should just eat whatever feels good and not feel guilty.. at all..not one bit. Hello we all know that feeling where it is like if u don't put something in your mouth you are going to be sick, and if you put the wrong thing in you are going to be sick...so ANYTHING that is appealing by god put it in.

I've eaten a lot of melons and fruit. A lot of hardrolls...the fresh ones made that day at the bakery... nerds...I can't eat dairy because I am allergic but I am freaking dying for some real mozzarella...in like a homemade lasagna with ricotta...oooh. I've already tried eating some dairy products this pregnancy..it does not work..the intestinal cramps are enough to keep my craving at bay...though I envy all of u who can make icecream shakes.

I figure if and when I feel better then I'll concentrate on all the food groups.
HEHE

I'm such a rebel.
Liz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page