10 weeks - anyone feeling/felt extra gross? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 02-25-2009, 05:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm 10 weeks this week. Up until now I've pretty much been alternating between one gross day and one ok day...this week, I just feel gross! More naseous than normal, more tired...anyone else? My friend is at 21 weeks now and said that 10 weeks was worst for her, then she started feeling better, so I'm holding on to that...I just want this week to be over! (<---this smiley is entitled "crap")

So this is bliss! Proud mama to Katie, born gently at home 10/4/09, wife to my nursing student hubby (LPN down, RN here we come!), and coming in September....Katie's little brother!
#2 of 8 Old 02-25-2009, 05:40 PM

I have been feeling disgusting too, but a little earlier on than you. I had a very very bad 8.5-9.5 weeks. It's been better today and I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow, so crossing my fingers that it's starting to subside.

Whoops! DH just told me that I'm 10 weeks today.

~*Kristi*~
Tallulah Dare 8-01,  Marcos Gael 12-04, Cormac Mateo 9-09, Leonidas Ronan 11-11

#3 of 8 Old 02-25-2009, 07:34 PM

I'm started feeling better around 11 weeks, but it's slow going and that was two weeks ago. Still tired ALL the TIME... But at least I have my appetite back! (Sort of... there's still a long list of stuff I can't eat...) I can finally do laundry again and some limited cooking. DH has filled in nicely, but I never do fully trust him with the laundry...

Hang in there! I watched a lot of HGTV while I felt yucky (couldn't handle FoodNetwork so much lol) and it helped distract me. Fresh air also helped some.
#4 of 8 Old 02-25-2009, 07:39 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, and I've been feeling like crud! Today is the first day I've come home early from work.

Texmati-- Knitter, Hindu, vegetarian, WOHM. Wife to superdadsuperhero.gif and mom to DS babyf.gif24 months, and DD boc.gif 8 months! .

#5 of 8 Old 02-25-2009, 09:38 PM

Body is working REALLY HARD this week. Lots of growing!

For any of you who aren't already dialed in to this site - I love it. And the ultrasound video just cracks me up. Baby doing flips - can it be? It is the cutest thing. And I can't believe its only 10wks and that developed. Amazing.

Congrats everyone! I still feel like crap...but its actually letting up a bit for me. I can't wait to actually want to be TOUCHED again. Poor husband.

32 - son born 9/21/09
#6 of 8 Old 02-26-2009, 11:14 AM

I'm 12w today but about 2 weeks ago I started to feel worse!! I even puked for the first time yesterday (i'm usually able to keep it at bay by lying down or deep breathing). My ds has a terrible cold/cough right now and the lack of sleep is just adding to my misery

My m/s subsided the fisrt time between 16-20w.

Mama to sweet Joey (01/27/06), rainbow1284.gif VBAC baby Rita born 09/12/09!
#7 of 8 Old 02-26-2009, 12:52 PM

I'm 10 weeks and have been feeling crappy since 5 weeks.

Yesterday was a "good" day because I actually felt semi-human for a couple of hours in the evening, and only crawled into bed at 8:30pm.

I felt like that was a major improvement and hope that more good days come soon, because I am just about at my wits end with this crazy nausea.

Can I say, I HATE DRY HEAVES!!!!

I have been eating, but just feel like crap overall.

I've been looking into vitamin b-complex injections, my MW recommended them as an effective treatment. I am holding off to see if things improve today, otherwise I may try them, since I have a major work conference this weekend through tuesday and i need to be on the ball for that!

After next week, I can relax, it's just lousy timing with work and all (although it was convenient that I concieved right AFTER I finished my Master's degree...but I've been trying to get pg for a long time already, ds is almost 4).
#8 of 8 Old 02-26-2009, 10:32 PM - Thread Starter

I just had to laugh a minute ago...I saw that the last post on the October DDC was titled something about 8 weeks...feeling better?....I LOLed...and thought SUCKERS!!!

So this is bliss! Proud mama to Katie, born gently at home 10/4/09, wife to my nursing student hubby (LPN down, RN here we come!), and coming in September....Katie's little brother!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page