Hello! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 03:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We are due Sep 26 and this is my third child. I have actually lurked for quite some time on mdc without saying much if anything. I am hoping to get to know people better this time around.. I know a ton of prego people right now but none of them hold to the same types of convictions and this site has the biggest concentration of that I have found anywhere. So hope to get to know you all soon!

dust.gifJesus loving, wife to my sweet love of 11 years luxlove.gifgoorganic.jpg,saynovax.gif,uc.jpg, bf.gif,baby-wearing,familybed1.gif,homeschool.gif,cd.gif ,mama to dd wool.gif , ds1 broc1.gif, ds2 diaper.gif ,ds3 babyf.gif one on the way heartbeat.gif!

#2 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 12:26 PM

So this is bliss! Proud mama to Katie, born gently at home 10/4/09, wife to my nursing student hubby (LPN down, RN here we come!), and coming in September....Katie's little brother!
#3 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 12:29 PM

to the board, and from glancing at your sig, looks like you and i have a fair deal in common

l, <>< wife to my sweetie, proud mama to 3 cubs, 2 who clw & 1 that i i ep for . baby was evicted early by induction due to severe pre-e/hellp syndrome
#4 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 12:55 PM

Welcome! I am also due Sept 26th! : I also lurked for some time and finally introduced myself a little over a week ago. . .and I'm so glad I did. Its a great place to talk to like minded mamas.

photosmile2.gif Me= crunchy mama to one rambunctious toddler, born on October 1, 2009. And one sweet little baby born January 19, 2012. heartbeat.gif

#5 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 02:50 PM

welcome!!! So good to see you came out of the closet

Julia(34), Mommy to: Maddie(10), Grace(6), Charlotte (3) and our only Little Man (due 2/23). 

It's a crazy life!

#6 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 03:43 PM

Welcome Mammajamma! I grew up in southern MT. It's fun to see fellow MDCers from surrounding states. I'm in California now & it's much easier to find more local, like minded people--both because of the number of people & the culture. Still, MDC helps us to know that we are not alone! I tend to go back & forth from lurk to post. Posting tends to make me feel more a part of the community. Either way, there is an abundance of information & ideas to enjoy.
#7 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 03:48 PM

Welcome Mammajamma!

Looking forward to chatting with you...btw love your screenname!

Running, blogging, gardening, military mama... to Louisa Mae 9/2/09 and June Elizabeth 12/7/10. 
#8 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 04:03 PM - Thread Starter

wow! I didnt even expect a response so soon! So I am not originally from Wyoming...we moved here last June. I do love it though I am praying for spring As for my screen name I remembered a jelly I used to eat when I was little called "Sweet Mammajamma jelly" I think it was made out of jalapenos! Anyway, its good to know there are others out there due around the same time as me with similar ideas about life! I forgot to mention-I am also pro breastfeeding ( though not nursing right now) and umm a hundred other things I cant think of at the moment. I also am going to an appointment in a few minutes to see a midwife though I am not sure I want to deliver with her. They told me at my last appt that they would do a pap this time but I am thinking after reading others posts elsewhere that I dont want to have one done till post partum. What do you guys think? I havent ever had an abnormal one and my last one was a year ago...I just think it might be a unnecessary and uncomfortable thing to do when prego.

dust.gifJesus loving, wife to my sweet love of 11 years luxlove.gifgoorganic.jpg,saynovax.gif,uc.jpg, bf.gif,baby-wearing,familybed1.gif,homeschool.gif,cd.gif ,mama to dd wool.gif , ds1 broc1.gif, ds2 diaper.gif ,ds3 babyf.gif one on the way heartbeat.gif!

#9 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 05:16 PM

Welcome

Vanessa, human of many awesome and not so awesome qualities. ; married to my Scorpio
mama to Ayden 6 years and Gena born 9/16/09
#10 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 07:17 PM

:
#11 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 09:13 PM - Thread Starter

So I am back from my appt and I was able to opt out of the pap smear without the midwife even blinking! I am so glad to be off bedrest as of today also! now its time to get some cleaning done!

#12 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 09:17 PM

Hey another Wyomingite! Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy. I'm just a few days behind you - due Sept 28. Where are you located if you don't mind sharing - I'm in Thermopolis.

Part time working mama to my awesome 2 yr old dd, and newborn ds hbac.gif

angel1.gif 8/08

#13 of 15 Old 03-02-2009, 09:51 PM

There's life out west? I'm in Montana (southeast MT) and I was beginning to feel pretty alone in being 'crunchy' in the west.

Welcome!

This will be my third as well, and as we'll officially be outnumbered, I'm terrified!
#14 of 15 Old 03-03-2009, 02:43 AM - Thread Starter

#15 of 15 Old 03-03-2009, 02:48 AM - Thread Starter

: Sarah we are a few hours away we live kind of close to Cheyenne. and confustication, I thought we were outnumbered when we had a boy! (Its like having ten! )We are hoping for a girl ( my daughter and I ) but my hubby and my son think another boy would be a blast...I will really be happy whatever we get babies are such a blessing! :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page