Mothering Forum banner

Can we get a Roll Call???

2K views 90 replies 88 participants last post by  LizzysMommy 
#1 ·
Just checking to see who is still with us...If we could all just give a quick post with our edd (lurkers included) just to see how everyone is.

I think I counted 113 in the DIS stats
we have had approx 23 Births (maybe more)
and we have have 16 Angels that we know of.

That leaves approx 74 of us........I will start...

#5 ·
KayleeZoo, edd 9/28, scheduled for induction 9/22. a few signs of the end being near, but labor certainly isn't starting at the moment!

#9 ·
Does everyone think that their babes are coming early, including me...
I think it is how we have to be in order to survive this big unknown event. I lost some of mucous plug today but don't think baby is coming anytime soon uggg! My due date is 09/11, I just talked to a friend who went 9 days over, I can't imagine that at the moment but I have to prepare myself that this may happen. My first came 40 weeks 4 days with LOTS of leading up contractions in the few days before.

#17 ·
Pinkbruise: EDD 9/15. I'm 2cm dialated and my MW says (in a shocked/surprised voice) VERY SOFT!

I'm not sure if I'm having contractions or not.... I feel really nauseated though.

Trying to keep in mind that if he is born on October 1, it's not a bad thing.

#18 ·
EDD 9/21 w/ baby #4 - Enjoying every last drop of pregnancy! I have no idea when labor is coming, but I don't have any action until it's really time. I don't do cervical checks or anything, so it like Christmas waiting for when it happens!

So many of us near the end of the month - there's going to be a baby boom!

Laura

#19 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by AbiSolsticebaby View Post
Does everyone think that their babes are coming early, including me...
I think it is how we have to be in order to survive this big unknown event. I lost some of mucous plug today but don't think baby is coming anytime soon uggg! My due date is 09/11, I just talked to a friend who went 9 days over, I can't imagine that at the moment but I have to prepare myself that this may happen. My first came 40 weeks 4 days with LOTS of leading up contractions in the few days before.
The longest I have ever been pregnant is 38w5d.

#22 ·
HarperCait: EDD 9/21... no dilation at last check, but soft and 50% effaced. Doc expects us to 'see one another again' (Sept 14) before the big event happens.

This is my first, so I have no idea what to expect in terms of timing. I'm aware that it could go long, but have also been told to expect a bigger baby. Dunno if that means she'll cook for less time??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.