Mothering Forum banner

Feel like such a b@#$h! (whine)

445 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  saffrongirl 
#1 ·
Not sure what my problem is. I'm 37w1d today, got to sleep in, relatively stress-free day so far and yet, I'm such a B----! I have SUCH a short straw and I just feel so crabby. I vacillate between wanting to punch someone and wanting to cry. I don't even know what I need - dp was going to take the kids to the park to give me some time, but I don't really want to be alone either. ARG! Just hate feeling so pms-y!

Anyone else on board?

#4 ·
I have been feeling the same way the past couple of days! It is a totally PMS-y feeling. . .I'd be more okay with it if I thought it meant something as far as getting close to birth. Sigh. But I am afraid its just me being anxious and cranky. . .everything just feels kind of overwhelming right now. I hope this doesn't go on for another 3 weeks.

I do plan to call to schedule a massage tomorrow!

#5 ·
These are great responses...a testament to why this board is so awesome. It's true, I'm feeling a bit anxious about the labor and about not dropping the ball on my first dd while trying to nurture and mother this second dd. I talked about it a little with DP and it helped. Perhaps a bath or something later will help - it all seems like so much work right now - I'm just being pathetic. LOL. I did get myself a yummy burrito and I'm excited to have that. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.