Mothering Forum banner

Tomorrow is NOT a good day baby!

630 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  texmati 
#1 ·
My Dad's name was Delbert. We've already decided NOT to use any variation of his name, as not not give a certain horrible woman any idea that we were think of her when naming our child. (her name is Del)

Tomorrow is her birthday! So please baby Jude, stay in till Wednesday at least!

#2 ·
I hear you, my MIL's birthday is Wednesday, and I'd *really* like to avoid that day please!!! Tomorrow's date is 9-8-09, which is kinda cool, and since there's no family birthdays on that date, how about *I* have my baby tomorrow, and YOU have your's Wednesday. Deal?

#3 ·
I'd vote for Not This Week (sadly). DSS's mom is having a scheduled C-section on Thursday, so we have DSS (almost 3yo) from Wed thru Sunday to help her recup and bond with her little one (we'll be visiting of course).
Could be a very confusing week if I also decide to go in labor... so Stay In Your Cooker, lil man :)

#5 ·
This one will most likely share a date with someone else. Check out this list of Birthdays I mentioned a few in another thread:

I was the 5th so that is not happening and two good friends were the 4th
My BIL is the 8th
Aunt the 8th
My niece is the 11th
My BIL, Super close cousin and the parents ANN. is the 12th
Dh is the 14th
Cousin the 15th
Another niece is the 18th
Ds is 19th
My Bff from college is the 21st
Niece is the 3oth

And there are more.. So there are some gaps but still there are not many. 9-9-09 would be cool but I do not want to have him this week. We are not ready

#8 ·
Between when I hit 37 weeks and my due date, there are 5 other birthdays in my family, too! Fortunately, I like all of these people and wouldn't be terribly bothered if baby came on any of their birthdays, but I would kind of like for her to have her very own birthday. Today or tomorrow would be good. The 10th and 11th are taken - and I'm ready *now*!

#10 ·
Oh forget it! I am so nauseated today, and he has hiccups again.

I would be thrilled if he was born today! I can wait to snuggle in bed with him for a few days and have everyone bring us food.

blah. What can I eat at Golden Corral to start labor?

We have a gift card from DH's office . . . .I think they had intended it for after Jude is born, but I don't want to take a newborn to Golden Corral....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.