super emotional today... just want to be done. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 18 Old 09-12-2009, 08:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been crying off and on all day about everything and nothing. I am so uncomfortable ( I know I am not alone in that!) and so tired of being pregnant and sick and the friggin heartburn and the pelvic pain and not being able to get comfortable enough to sleep for long and... you know what I mean.

I really really really want to have this little boy asap. I want to hold him in my arms and not feel his little head grind into my cervix anymore. I want to feed him from my breast instead of debating on 'what should I eat today that won't make me have reflux/puke and I'm not even hungry but I know I need to eat for the baby'...

I have 2 weeks till my due date but this has been the longest pregnancy for me. I am just DONE. I have never gone past 37w 4 days.

Please baby William come quickly!! Mama wants her sanity back!

Proud Army Wife, Christian, Mommy to Jackson (12/02) Jillian (12/03) and William (9/14/09). Expecting our newest blessing Aug 2010!
#2 of 18 Old 09-12-2009, 09:41 PM

I hear you mama! I have two weeks left till my due date also (I am 38 weeks today) and this morning I just woke up OVER IT. This is the first time I have really felt completely done. I want to meet this little one already, and get to carry him in my arms instead if feeling him jam his head into my sacrum.

Sigh. Please, please come soon baby!

photosmile2.gif Me= crunchy mama to one rambunctious toddler, born on October 1, 2009. And one sweet little baby born January 19, 2012. heartbeat.gif

#3 of 18 Old 09-12-2009, 10:08 PM

I'm in too I have a week until my due date and am already stressing if I go past
I am 3 cm dilated, I have washed the floor, hiked pushing my almost 3yo in a stroller, took her to a local fair, made plans for every day next week and still nothing. I have 4 contractins every morning, and the MW estimated the baby's weight at over 8# 2 weeks ago. I too am done...I am mean and emotional...my husband just says "yes" to everything I say. I just need to look this babe in the eyes and also not feel his hed in my pelvis, I too have burnig fire reflux, and am recovering from a nasty head cold
I have had just about enough
it is time

wife & holistic mama of 1 girl, 1 boy and 1 :
#4 of 18 Old 09-12-2009, 10:26 PM

Apparently I'm acting more "done" than I think I am, because I just commented to my husband that he brought me the wrong kind of ice cream. I didn't think I said it in a mean way, but he answered "what are you going to do...fix me again? [he had his vasectomy a few weeks ago] NOT have sex with me MORE? [sex drive went down the toilet this pregnancy!] Complain about being pregnant MORE??"

He was semi-joking, and I laughed, he laughed, but apparently I'm being more whiney than I realized!

I am 38 weeks now, both my boys were born in my 38th week (Ian was 38, Connor was 38+5), so I'm *really* getting anxious now!!!

Mommy to BigBoy Ian (3-17-05) ; LittleBoy Connor (3-3-07) (DiGeorge/VCFS):; BabyBoy Gavin (10-3-09) x3 AngelBaby (1-7-06)
#5 of 18 Old 09-12-2009, 10:53 PM

are you reading my mind??? except I have 2 hours til EDD so my frustration is increased just knowing I'm going over!!

I hope everyone has a healthy baby and the best labor starting right NOW!

oh the I dream of Jeannie thing never works

: wife to DH, mom to DD (2004) DS (2005) DS (2007) DS (2009)

#6 of 18 Old 09-12-2009, 11:06 PM

I'll be 41 weeks in 4 hours.

I wasn't nearly this 'done' with my 45 weeker... but really while I don't want an induction or c-section, I'm oh so very done.
#7 of 18 Old 09-13-2009, 10:55 AM

Add me to the 'suddenly done' list! I think I was OK until this weekend hit. I have 11 days until EDD and usually go just at or over 40 weeks, so I have tried to be realistic and mentally prepare myself for going over, but somehow it doesn't seem to be working.

It doesn't help that dh is having a horribly time consuming week...late night Friday, gone Saturday, back to a normal m-f week this week but with back to back late nights on Wed. and Thurs. I know it is out of his control, but those are really long days for me, not to mention the anxiety of possibly going into labor during one of those times when he is committed to something else and over an hour away.

OK, vent over...I'll get back to trying to be patient and finding things to take my mind off the wait.

Mom to ds (7/02), dd(2/04), ds (9/07), and dd 9/09
#8 of 18 Old 09-13-2009, 11:02 AM

I know this isn't what you meant, but I read "m-f week" as something completely different than "Mon-Fri week!" LOL

DD1 (Oct 99), DD2 (Sep 02), DD3 (Oct 09)
#9 of 18 Old 09-13-2009, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoraP View Post
I know this isn't what you meant, but I read "m-f week" as something completely different than "Mon-Fri week!" LOL
if I don't have this baby I will be having a m-f week LOL

#10 of 18 Old 09-13-2009, 02:52 PM

I'm 41+1 today and definitely ready, although not desperate. Went to 42+2 last time, so possibly another week?

God, let it be soon!
#11 of 18 Old 09-13-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by confustication View Post
I'll be 41 weeks in 4 hours.

I wasn't nearly this 'done' with my 45 weeker... but really while I don't want an induction or c-section, I'm oh so very done.
Did you say....forty...FIVE...weeker......?

Mama to 2 sweet gorgeous children, a 4-year-old DS and a 1-year-old DD.
#12 of 18 Old 09-13-2009, 03:51 PM

I would be done, but now, I am just scared that the baby will come when I am sick. I'll take another week, thank you. I do need to whine and cry, though. I hate being sick, and I am having such hot flashes and night sweats since I started with the bloody show that I can't tell if I have a fever or not. This is no fun at all.

Mom to: Honey (6/04) and Bunny (9/09)
#13 of 18 Old 09-13-2009, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelachristin View Post
Did you say....forty...FIVE...weeker......?
Yes, my DD was considerably overbaked- I put off induction with daily NSTs. I still had to augment the prodromal labor with pitocin to get her delivered.

She was due before Halloween, and was born after Thanksgiving.
#14 of 18 Old 09-13-2009, 05:27 PM

Too funny about the m-f week...not what I meant (as you all know), but could be totally appropriate!!!

Mom to ds (7/02), dd(2/04), ds (9/07), and dd 9/09
#15 of 18 Old 09-13-2009, 09:51 PM - Thread Starter

I thought I was emotional yesterday! Ha ha! Yesterday was just my crying day, today is everything in the world is pissing me off because I am so freaking uncomfortable. My back hurts, my belly aches from being so stretched out I have a headache... at least the majority of my cold is gone, just a lingering random cough that comes and goes. That I can deal with. Of course everytime I go to the bathroom I am begging God for some bloody show so I can just GET ON WITH LABOR ALREADY. I have had sucha short fuse with my kids today and DH has had a migraine all day so he is irritable and useless at this point. ARGH. GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT BABY!

Proud Army Wife, Christian, Mommy to Jackson (12/02) Jillian (12/03) and William (9/14/09). Expecting our newest blessing Aug 2010!
#16 of 18 Old 09-13-2009, 10:17 PM

If I were to nod in agreement with all of you any more my head would fall off. :

Ali - Wife to Steve and mom to Zoe - age 7, and Ezra - 17 months (9/2009)
#17 of 18 Old 09-13-2009, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melis79 View Post
I thought I was emotional yesterday! Ha ha! Yesterday was just my crying day, today is everything in the world is pissing me off because I am so freaking uncomfortable. My back hurts, my belly aches from being so stretched out I have a headache... at least the majority of my cold is gone, just a lingering random cough that comes and goes. That I can deal with. Of course everytime I go to the bathroom I am begging God for some bloody show so I can just GET ON WITH LABOR ALREADY. I have had sucha short fuse with my kids today and DH has had a migraine all day so he is irritable and useless at this point. ARGH. GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT BABY!
ditto
grrrrr

#18 of 18 Old 09-13-2009, 11:28 PM

Yeah, there seems to be no middle ground. Excited, sad, scared, IRRITABLE, P-O'ed. I just pick one and stay with it.

Today was actually a good day - got a lot done and got my nap. But tomorrow it's back to work for the m-f week, and I know I'm going to be IRRITABLE.

Bridget. Momma to DD (4), expecting DS - 9/09, wife to SAHD. Gardener, coffee addict, urban dweller.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page