Nightmares ... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-14-2009, 12:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SO I am having nightmares now. I need to vent this ... hope it's ok.

My first dream last week I dreamed I was in labor and DH bothered me so I kicked him out of the room and layed down on my stomach and pushed the baby out no problem. The midwife was holding the baby and he was all sparkly with dark eyes and dark hair and sweet as can be.

Dream number 2 I have the baby again effortlessly but he's not quite right. My DD comes downstairs as I am holding the baby and I say wait a minute as I rush to the bathroom not wanting her to see him (he looked like Benjamin Button) and get upset ... when in the bathroom he nursed white breastmilk and opened his blue eyes and that was nice ...although he still wasn't quite right.

Last night ... I dreamed I was in labor in my birth pool and wanted to be alone ... then there was blood, lots of it and then a shark in my La Bassine.

What gives, how can I calm these fears and anxieties ... or IS there really something else going on???????

I am so sad today.

I am doing my birth visualizations. I am doing my hypnobirthing religiously. I am trying to be uber positive ... but it's just not working.

I could use some reassurance if you have any to spare!
#2 of 4 Old 09-14-2009, 02:46 PM

maybe back off from the visualizations, and just hold one peaceful thought. it's possible you are thinking on this too much and scaring yourself.

#3 of 4 Old 09-14-2009, 02:53 PM

Try journaling all your fears out. You may not know what they are until you start writing, but just put down everything you can think of that you're worried or scared about and give those fears to the universe. It really helps.
#4 of 4 Old 09-14-2009, 10:46 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you guys for responding. I also spoke to a friend and she said call fear what it is ... fear ... and it's ok to be afraid. So I am just going to allow my feelings to 'be' instead of trying to wish them away. I am also going to do a fear release by writing them down. Thanks!

Contractions have been pretty steady through the day ... I am off to sleep.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page