Are you commemorating babe's first holiday? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 12-23-2009, 10:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If so, in what way?

I kinda feel guilty that I'm not, but then I don't really have any ideas on what to do, either.

Cristeen ~ Always remembering our stillheart.gif  warrior ~ Our rainbow1284.gif  is 3, how'd that happen?!?! 

We welcomed another rainbow1284.gifstillheart.gif  warrior in May 2012!! 

2012 Decluttering challenge - 575/2012

#2 of 5 Old 12-24-2009, 01:06 AM

My MIL bought my hubby and me these cute snowman ornaments and had them personalized with our names, so for my older dd's first Christmas, we got her one that was very similar that said baby's first christmas and her name and the year. We got this baby one this year. We also have a photo ornament craft every year for grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.. I have a photo of both girls in them. I also took some similar pictures to the ones I took of my dd her first Christmas... in a Santa hat and diaper, in this silly little santa outfit that looks more like an elf. It fit my older dd who was a big 6 month old and is huge on my little one who is an average size 3 months (today) old, but it's tradition. Other than that, we aren't doing anything.

For my older dd's first Christmas, we gave photo albums to the grandparents with all of the photos from out photo shoots and we did that again. Other than that, I don't know what to do. Handprints or foot print things would have been cute.

Mom to: Honey (6/04) and Bunny (9/09)
#3 of 5 Old 12-24-2009, 01:21 AM
tzs

we went to jc penney portrait studio and took deliberately cheesy pics. they have a free session and free 8x10 coupon on their website good until the 31st.

Reluctant 'Sconie, chassid and mama to sweet toughie Ada Bluma 9/9/09 and loving pittie-mix ("Judge the deed, not the breed!")
#4 of 5 Old 12-28-2009, 01:59 PM

I'm a personalized ornament freak. So DD got her ornament with her name and baby's first Christmas on it from Personal Creations.

Proud *single* mom to 3 amazing kiddos
#5 of 5 Old 12-28-2009, 02:01 PM

oh and I got the kids dressed up nice ( unusual for me to do ) and took pics and made Cmas greeting cards this year and sent to family and friends.

Proud *single* mom to 3 amazing kiddos

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page