wanted to say it's been fun...... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 01-01-2010, 06:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i know we will be closing very soon so i just thought i'd let you all know how nice it's been being a part of this group and to say thanks! i will miss this particular thing we have going on. hopefully we will reconvene on this board over at life with a babe. i know we have the other friend site but it's just not the same to me, i hardly know who anyone is by their real names and pics. so when we do finally close this for good, i look forward to seeing ya'll around!
#2 of 9 Old 01-01-2010, 07:21 PM

I agree. This DDC has been so wonderful and pretty much drama free. Hugs to all of you. I plan to hang at Life with a Babe, so I'll see ya over there.

Mom to: Honey (6/04) and Bunny (9/09)
#3 of 9 Old 01-01-2010, 09:59 PM

This has been amazing! I don't know what I would have done without y'all I feel sad that we aren't the Sept DDC anymore but so happy that we all have our babies to cuddle now (remember when we were all so anxiously waiting their arrival?).

Look forward to seeing all of you in the other places. . .I'll be hanging out at Life with Babe too and the BFing forum (as well as the "other" place).

You mamas rock!!

Happy New Year!

p.s. if anyone wants to "friend" me (you-know-where), just send me a PM and we can keep in touch that way too.

photosmile2.gif Me= crunchy mama to one rambunctious toddler, born on October 1, 2009. And one sweet little baby born January 19, 2012. heartbeat.gif

#4 of 9 Old 01-01-2010, 10:46 PM

ditto!

Mama to sweet Joey (01/27/06), rainbow1284.gif VBAC baby Rita born 09/12/09!
#5 of 9 Old 01-01-2010, 11:12 PM

Vanessa, human of many awesome and not so awesome qualities. ; married to my Scorpio
mama to Ayden 6 years and Gena born 9/16/09
#6 of 9 Old 01-01-2010, 11:58 PM

can someone please fill me in on what the "other" place is? i'd love to join!
#7 of 9 Old 01-02-2010, 09:55 AM

Me too. I never received a PM regarding the "other" place either. Would love to join to keep up with you all

Jenn, single, wahm, to Kayla Rayne born 8-18-09 and Gunnar James who was born sleeping @ 39 weeks 1/12/2011
#8 of 9 Old 01-02-2010, 12:47 PM

I also want to say thank you! This board has been amazing, and I feel like we all have this special bond now, which we kinda do, since we're The Sisterhood of September Mama's!
I was on a more mainstream board with DS and I have to say I never felt quite like the other mom's "got" me, know what I mean? I was always a little weird because the ways that I managed my pregnancy, birthed, and raised my babies was so "different". But here there's this kinship, this understanding that different isn't strange and everyone is supported regardless, and I love it!
Thanks, mama's! It's been great!

P.S. I, too, am always looking for "Friends" so I'll be PMing you kismet, and if anyone else wants an add, PM me too!

Love and light to you all!

Me + him = DS 01/08 & DD 09/09 X2
#9 of 9 Old 01-02-2010, 03:32 PM

I would love to keep up with the friends I have made here! I am at the other place too and love 'friends'
Stay well!
Warmly
Erin and Soleil

Erin : ~~ unschooling mama to DD (12) , DS (11) :, DS (8) and DS (3) , DD Soleil Emily Meadow (9-18-09) born at home in the water

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page