I feel fat already, lol. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 01-29-2009, 02:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
So pre-pregnancy I was 106 lbs and 5'0". I wore a particular skirt to church on Sunday, and then wore the same skirt today. It felt SO TIGHT today, lol. And the way it was resting on my tummy, if people had seen it, they would have totally been suspicious of a pregnancy. I had to suck it in the whole evening, LOL.

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J, ***4***8***12***16******24***28***32***36***40**
I'm a Younique Presenter. Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#2 of 9 Old 01-29-2009, 12:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah I know what you mean. All of my jeans are skin tight already. I feel like in just a month I am going to have to bust out with the maternity clothes. I am 5'6" and I was 116 2 short weeks ago. Now I am up to 121 already and I am freaking out just a little bit. But I always bloat really really bad within the first month. Every pregnancy I have gained a majority of my weight in the first trimester.

But this is going to be my last pregnancy so I plan to live it up. Lol
#3 of 9 Old 01-29-2009, 02:03 PM

Oh you're not alone! I normally live in skin-tight jeans but had to go out and buy some baggy ones this morning because all mine were way too tight across my tummy. I'm convinced that its the baby showing already but my practical boyfriend says its probobaly just because I've eating so much lately

I think I'm going to get a belly band at the weekend to help bridge the gap between normal clothes and maternity ones.
#4 of 9 Old 01-29-2009, 03:11 PM

Ah, me too! Last night after dinner I looked 3 months pregnant! I doubt it's the baby, must be the bloat and all the food I've been eating lately!
#5 of 9 Old 01-29-2009, 03:12 PM

I feel the same way.. I have been having to suck in my belly at times to avoid anyone asking me about being pregnant!

Busy Mom raising 5 kiddos, 7, 6, 5, 2  and a brand new bundle!! (5/15/11)  cd.gifribbonpb.gifnovaxnoIRC.gif

#6 of 9 Old 01-29-2009, 05:22 PM

Ugh, me too! It's crazy, I look 5 months pregnant (in my own little mind). It's because I was losing weight, I think - I lost 28 pounds in the past several months, getting ready to gain it all back again. So I went from super flat toned stomach to stomach full of Brewer's diet protein. Huge belly!
#7 of 9 Old 01-29-2009, 05:25 PM

Me too! I am so bloated right now. The week I conceived (I think) I was at OBGYN's office for a consultation about something and they weighed me and I had lost about 4-5 pounds; I am small anyway though. They weighed me again at the end of the month, and lets just say I was higher than the original weight (before I lost the 4-5 pounds) due to bloating.
#8 of 9 Old 01-30-2009, 11:42 PM

Well, I'm... significantly heavier than 106 lbs. , but I'm feeling a bit rounder in the belly already. They say you get bigger quicker with the second baby...

Kerry, wife to Chris and SAHM to Liam Michael Orion (06/29/07), Jonah Phoenix (10/07/09), and Naomi Lyra (09/15/13)!!
#9 of 9 Old 01-31-2009, 09:40 PM

I feel the same way. It's like when I got the postive HPT on Tuesday that I suddenly started to feel bigger so quick. I still weigh the same though and actually went down a pound this week due to feeling so icky. With my last pregnancy I was twenty pounds bigger in the beginning and I was wearing maternity pants before the 9th week.

I believe the bloated feeling is due to bowel distention.

Proud *single* mom to 3 amazing kiddos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page