How many weeks are you and what symptoms do you have? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 37 Old 02-04-2009, 11:52 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
You guys you guys you guys!!!!

My boobs are sore. Well my nipples, really. When I'm just in my PJs or otherwise braless, and the shirt brushes against them, it kind of hurts a little. I'm totally not imagining it.

Do you guys think I might be.... pregnant? LOL LOL

(I'm 5w2d today)

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

I'm a Younique Presenter. Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#32 of 37 Old 02-04-2009, 12:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am 4 weeks and 2 days, I am so tired in the afternoon, the girls are killing me, I have to sleep in a sports bra. Some cramping and I am bloated beyond belief, heartburn has started but I don't remember it with my first, so it could be anything.

JenaMom to ds & dd Proud to
#33 of 37 Old 02-04-2009, 01:02 PM

i'm 4 wks 2 days (i think) and i have sore, swollen boobs, gas, cramping on & off, slight nausea in the mornings, a few food aversions (sweet foods, of all things), and i've been pretty tired. my sense of smell is also way heightened. i feel like... a super hero? :P

the cramping happens on & off all day & night and feels like period cramps (no spotting or anything) and is pretty much getting on my nerves. haha.

but it's reminding me that my body is working
#34 of 37 Old 02-04-2009, 01:48 PM

Im 4 weeks 1 day I think?? ( due Oct 14th I believe, LMP was 1/7) and sore boobs, tiredness thats it so far. I am waiting for the 24-7 n/v to start. uggh!!
Whenever I nurse my daugther I feel like someone is stabbing my nipples when she first latches on!!

All natural Mama to Keira 6/1/07, Israel 10/10/ 09, Nairi 04/01/2011, and #4 March 2013

#35 of 37 Old 02-04-2009, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
You guys you guys you guys!!!!

My boobs are sore. Well my nipples, really. When I'm just in my PJs or otherwise braless, and the shirt brushes against them, it kind of hurts a little. I'm totally not imagining it.

Do you guys think I might be.... pregnant? LOL LOL

(I'm 5w2d today)
I'm starting to get sore nipples, too, but only when nursing. Which is, you know, all the freaking time with my son. Ugh.

Kerry, wife to Chris and SAHM to Liam Michael Orion (06/29/07), Jonah Phoenix (10/07/09), and Naomi Lyra (09/15/13)!!
#36 of 37 Old 02-04-2009, 03:48 PM

My nipples are back and forth between sore and just... sensitive. Like, braless with a sleep shirt on they feel kind of irritated, and if I accidentally sleep on them they HURT like hell. I was having nausea but Sunday I had none, and today so far not much -- just a vague carsick feeling. And I'm tired, going to bed early and waking up at 5am (which is RIDICULOUS for me). But it's all so vague at this point, you know?
#37 of 37 Old 02-04-2009, 05:37 PM

I am only 3w 2d, I tested early and just so happened to get some positives!!
I am very crampy and bloated.

homeschool.gif mama to DS6modifiedartist.gif and DD1fly-by-nursing1.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page