Due Dates and other Fun Facts - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 02-01-2009, 01:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think in other DDCs there are stickied posts at the top, where the first post has a list of everyone and their EDD, and then maybe a little information like age, number of kids, stuff like that. Sort of like maybe

binkin -- 29yo, Baby #1, planned home waterbirth with a midwife. EDD October 12th.

We could add boy/girl, etc. as well. When should we start a post like that? I would offer to keep it but I think I'm too superstitious to do that before I hear a heartbeat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 02-01-2009, 01:19 PM

I would like that! How does everyone else feel? Could look like:

Username/Real name (if you're comfortable sharing)
Age (ditto above!)
Baby #_
EDD
Birth plan
Gender predictions
Anything else?

Kerry, wife to Chris and SAHM to Liam Michael Orion (06/29/07), Jonah Phoenix (10/07/09), and Naomi Lyra (09/15/13)!!
#3 of 6 Old 02-01-2009, 01:55 PM

That would be fun!

homebirth.jpgdd 10/09
#4 of 6 Old 02-01-2009, 05:14 PM

Sounds good to me! I won't do it though. Last time I did I miscarried, so I too am way superstitious.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#5 of 6 Old 02-02-2009, 04:46 PM

Sounds great! I am too busy at work for the next couple months to do it, but I like your layout Bromarche - I nominate you! jk - only if you want to...

Are we going to do it on this thread or another?
#6 of 6 Old 02-03-2009, 01:04 PM - Thread Starter

I think we could make a new thread, with the threadkeeper starting it, so that all the info can be in the first post? I would love to do it but honestly I'm just too nervous -- my cheapie HPTs are still so faint and I am superstitious like that. Hehe.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page