So can I just complain?????? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-02-2009, 11:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Grrrrrrrrr.

We live upstate NY right now so you can just imagine what the snow is like. IN FRIGGIN SANE!!!! So our diveway is not too big because our garage is just a one car garage and we just bought this huge brand new Lincoln Navigator a few months ago.

Well DH has been leaving the garbage bin at the end of the driveway because he is too lazy to shovel out a little hole on the side of the driveway to put it. On either side of out driveway is about 3.5 feet of snow. So there is no room to manuver this big honkin truck and the alley way is tiny. So nine times out of ten I have to tap the garbage bin to squeeze in. The other day it left a white mark on the black truck. Very noticable and bad!!! So I complained. DH, I told you that you have to shovel out a spot and I don't think I should be the one to do it. I am pregnant, and on top of that, just be an effin man and take out the trash, shovel the driveway, and for Gods sake don't put your sox in the dirty clothes inside out. That is all I ask.

Well inevitabley this morning I hit the garbage can again and this time it totally tore up the front bumber. The whole thing is white and there is like a silver dollar grey spot where the paint is totally gone. So I came inside upset but not livid and told him what happened and said he had to go shovel out a spot now and we had to go get this taken care of. Can you believe this......he starts yelling at the top of his lungs that he will take care of it when he effin wants to and how I am such a bad driver and on and on. So I just suck it up and go out myself to shovel this huge mound of ice and snow and put the scratch remover on the truck and wouldn't you know. My neighbor comes out and says to me finally you guys do something about your trash can. The whole neighborhood has been running into it. And I saw you husband totally plow into it yesterday with your new truck.

I have a bat in my closet. Is there any reason at all I should not preform some domestic abuse on his man parts????????? I just can't believe this.

And you know I am just not even going to get into how I have been packing, cleaning, and sorting for the past week with zero help when there are 3 other able bodied people in this house who are not pregnant and exhausted.

I feel like I live in this house by myself. I mean if not for constantly cleaning up after 3 boys I wouldn't even know there was anyone in the house other than me and DD. Nobody even talks to me.

Ok, that is my rant for the day. I guess I will just wait to extract my revenge on DH until next week when we spend a few weeks with my family. I will just let them know what an A whole he has been and I am sure they will take care of it lol. My family is like the mob when it comes to signifigant others. :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 02-02-2009, 01:11 PM

That's frustrating to say the least. I'd totally tell him what the neighbor said, especially about him hitting it with his truck, but that's me being a little bratty.

One by one the days are slipping up behind you ~ One by one the sweetest days of life go by :
-Woodie Guthrie
#3 of 3 Old 02-02-2009, 01:37 PM - Thread Starter

Oh yeah I so want to tell him but then you know, the neighbor is a really good friend of mines so he would just try to get out of it by saying I am making it up. Also her husband, whom she said saw the whole thing too, works with Carlos so I don't want to risk him starting anything with them. I doubt he would but if he did then I don't want to be at odds with my friend because my husband is a doofus.

You know there was a white scuff on the headlight too and he swears now it is not from me hitting the garbage can, it is from someone hitting our truck in a parking lot. Talk about say or do anything to evade responsability!!!!

So I got an auto body repair shop on the line and made him listen while I asked what was more plausable. It was from the trash can or id someone hit our truck on the same day I hit the trash can and on the same headlight the damage was on. After they said it was more than likely due to the trash can exspecially since our trash can is plastic he still refused to admit that was what it was. Then he went on and on about how this is his property and he can place the trash can where ever he wants so I brought him our housing guide book and showed him where it specifically said not to leave your trash can at the end of the driveway unless it is trash day and of course he says he didn't know so it didn't apply to him.

You just can't win an argument with that man.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page