Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The sunny side of the mountains
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm in a different, but similar situation due to my DD's emergency c/s resulting in a very large T-incision on my uterus. The Dr. who preformed my c/s was very grave with his warnings that I should not attempt a vbac due to the fragility of my internal incision, and this is in a hospital which routinely does vbac. So my birth plan involves a Rc/s which I know many on here cringe about, but when my DH told me later that the doctor had pulled him aside and told him that I could very easily have uterine rupture if I were to go into labor I guess it really struck a cord with me. They would want me to schedule around 38 weeks-I personally want wait a bit longer, but that puts me at the end of Sept. All in all I just want everything to be alright for all of us.
Me Wife to T (14 years)Mama to Princess(4) and Monster Boy(my 1 year old ):