Anyone NOT peeing constantly? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 02-14-2009, 12:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I keep hearing that having to pee constantly is an early pregnancy sign. I'll be 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow and haven't had that issue. Anyone else experiencing the same?
#2 of 8 Old 02-14-2009, 01:50 PM

I'm probably the same. Every once in awhile I notice I'll go and then not too long afterwards I have to go again, but so far I don't run to the bathroom any more than i really used to, i don't think. Hopefully that is okay. I'll be interested in hearing what others say. Is this your first also? Wonder if that has anything to do with it?

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#3 of 8 Old 02-14-2009, 04:53 PM

I have never had to pee all the time, at any point throughout my pregnancies, and this one is my third All my friends talk about it all the time, but for some reason my babies never seemed to sit on my bladder.

At home mommy to Paige 2004, Sydney 2006 and Cole 2009 :
#4 of 8 Old 02-14-2009, 05:39 PM - Thread Starter

Yep... this is my 1st. Glad to hear that girlygirls3 is preggo with her 3rd and never had that. Makes me feel better! Thanks!
#5 of 8 Old 02-14-2009, 06:10 PM

I'm definitely going more than normal but I'm also drinking a lot more water than I used to, which I'm guessing accounts for at least 80% of my trips to the restroom. It seems like everyone's symptoms are different and that one person's symptoms can change over time. One of my bestfriends never had any symptoms other than a couple of food aversions and she just gave birth to a beautiful little girl. Another friend was sick all day, peeing all night and had spotting for almost two weeks, she now has two sweet little boys.

I think it's best not to judge your pregnancy against anyone else's as we're all so different. I doubt any two women experiences match up exactly. Enjoy your own unique, individual experience and try not to worry!

Working mama to a wonderful baby girl. Married to a really sweet guy. Just trying to do my best.

#6 of 8 Old 02-14-2009, 10:43 PM

Glad I could help a bit It def. wasn't a symptom I ever had... even into the 3rd trimester

At home mommy to Paige 2004, Sydney 2006 and Cole 2009 :
#7 of 8 Old 02-15-2009, 04:01 PM

I didn't notice it until my 3rd trimester with my first pregnancy, but with this one I feel like I am running to the bathroom every hour. So, I guess not just every woman is different, but so is every pregnancy.

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 
#8 of 8 Old 02-15-2009, 04:48 PM

I'm drinking more, but I don't feel like I'm peeing *that* much more.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page