Sick or just pregnant? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 02-16-2009, 02:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Let me explain. For the last few days I've had a runny nose, and I've been sneezing like crazy - every few hours I have a sneezing fit and then fine for a while. A little congestion but not much, as long as I keep blowing my nose I can breathe just fine.

I know congestion is a pregnancy symptom, and I'm 6w3d right now. But, I never had any issues with congestion with DS, so I'm not sure if this is pregnancy congestion or sick congestion. I wouldn't worry too much about it except that I plan to see a friend this week whose kids are very susceptible to getting sick and anything they pick up, they get VERY sick with, so I don't want to give them anything, you know?

I don't have allergies, either, and it's the wrong time of year for them anyway. So what would you do? Assume it's just pregnancy since I feel just fine except for the occasional sneezing and runny nose, or err on the safe side and cancel my plans with my friend to get our kids together?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page