who doesn't really have any symptoms right now? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 02-17-2009, 06:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
so i haven't been overridden with symptoms yet and i want other people to tell me that they haven't either, so i am not so worried! lol i get crampy occasionally, and am tired, peeing a BIT more than usual, but other than that, i got NOTHING. i had some serious morning sickness a this point last time so i'm a little weirded out about this.

so tell me i'm not alone. that there are some symptomless mamas in this ddc with me! btw - i'm 5wks 3 days from LMP, but am 17 DPO, if that helps. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 02-17-2009, 06:59 PM

Goodness, at 17dpo I wouldn't worry at all! I'm 7 weeks today and my symptoms are just now starting. And I know bumble is fine because we saw a nice heartbeat! With my first daughter, I felt wonderful the whole first trimester. So try not to worry too much. I'm sure in a week or two you'll be eating your words.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#3 of 10 Old 02-17-2009, 07:02 PM

No symptoms beyond slight sore nipples while nursing on occasion. I'm tired and grumpy, but that because my 1 and 4 yo have cold and have alternated needing me throughout the last couple nights.

Mama to ds 11, ds 7, dd 5, dd 2, and dd born on 6/17/12!

#4 of 10 Old 02-17-2009, 07:21 PM

I am 16DPO, and I feel 100% normal. Yesterday I was really lightheaded briefly, but that's been about it. I occasionally feel some twinges or a feeling of tightness, so I know something is going on. With DS, my BBs were sore by this point and I had daily cramping. This time, none of that. It is weird!!

I had an almost-symptomless pregnancy with DS, too, and I will take nothing over puking any day!!!

Mommy to a boy (6), girls (4&2), and our baby boy (8 months)

Missing Ashlyn 10/18/06 and Brennan 10/18/10
#5 of 10 Old 02-17-2009, 07:49 PM

I was symptomless mostly with DD, other than feeling fatigued and getting a cold I was pretty much alright. This time is another story, that's what's so weird it really can vary so much from pregnancy to pregnancy and woman to woman. FWIW-everyone thought I was having a boy because I had no sickness, and had a girl(I knew the whole time). This time though I am convinced it is a boy because I do feel so funky.

I do feel better today, a few weeks ago I had days where I felt super. The really queasiness only really hit last week, ugh....

Me Wife to T (14 years)Mama to Princess(4) and Monster Boy(my 1 year old ):
#6 of 10 Old 02-17-2009, 08:20 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I didn't have any symptoms at 17dpo either. You're really only 4w3d at 17dpo no matter what your LMP is so your morning sickness probably won't kick in for at least another week or two....

Erin, mom to DD (1/06) and DS (10/09)
#7 of 10 Old 02-17-2009, 09:32 PM

I was going to say... 17dpo doesn't calculate with 5w3d, but that's probably just your cycle. It sounds a little early to be having major symptoms. I'm 7w4d and my symptoms have been relatively mild, and they come and go. My breasts have become HUGE but I can still fit into my jeans with room to spare. I have very unpredictable nausea and exhaustion spells, weird food cravings/aversions, but nothing yet that I would describe as really interfering with my life. I'm still waiting for it to hit me full force too. I'm sure your bub will make itself known in time.

Doula ~ CBE ~ Life Partner to my ManBearPeach ~ Multiple-miscarriage Survivor ~ Homebirthing, Breastfeeding, CDing, Babywearing, Co-Sleeping Mama to my Boy Bean , born 9/30/09!
#8 of 10 Old 02-17-2009, 10:27 PM

Try not to worry. I, too, have very little symptoms. Only occasionally crampy, and feeling a bit bloated....but besides that NOTHING. no sore breasts...not really even that tired (those were my first two symptoms last time).

I think I am like 30 DPO?? Question marks, because I'm really not sure, and haven't had a dating ultrasound yet.

So, hang in there. You'll either start getting some other symptoms, or you will be one of the lucky mamas who hardly get anything. (my first pregnancy was a breeze!)

*Meag* SAHM to two girls 6 & 3 and our new little boy!! namaste.gif
#9 of 10 Old 02-17-2009, 10:53 PM

I have absolutely no symptoms other than DH telling me that I have become quite crabby (to put it nicely). I am maybe between 5 & 6 weeks pregnant with an approximate due date of Oct. 17. (I have longer and not textbook perfect cycles and will know an accurate due date with my dating ultrasound in March.)

I had a nearly entirely symptomless pregnancy with my first child and ended up with a healthy baby. I had lots of pregnancy symptoms with my second baby and ended up with a healthy baby.

WAHM to a toddler, preschooler, and kindergarten student. 
:

#10 of 10 Old 02-18-2009, 09:40 AM

I feel your pain! (Or lack thereof...) I'm 22 DPO and have been stressed because of being symptomless. Reading this thread has helped a lot. In the beginning I seemed to feel more symptoms, although not many. Bloated, crampiness, but now I don't really even have that. It bothers me that the few I had seem to have subsided. Anyone have that problem? Have some symptoms and then they go away?

Anyway, it sounds like it's completely normal to be symptomless (especially this early on). It's amazing how we panic... if I get cramps one day I worry that it's a m/c and if I don't feel anything, I worry about the same thing. I guess it's our motherly instincts kicking in already and being protective.

Hang in there!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page